Sovrun Paraleguls

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

longdog wrote:As a council tenant I don't see why I should have to pay council tax when it's the council that owns the place :snicker:
Don't even joke about it. Tomorrow some dozens of people will take the idea seriously :-)
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Nice to see them dealing sharply with Freemen in Scotland ..
Stephen Todd shared a link.
A Sovereign man needs witnesses at alloa sheriff court on the 19th of july 2017 at 10am - last time he was there he ended up in prison for contempt of court for stating in that he was a man and not a person
Published on Jul 17, 2017

a man known by the name john harrower was unlawfully imprisoned for 'contempt of court' on 20/06/2017 for the behaviour of "refusing to accept legal advice", which is not a crime in law and does not constitute "contempt of court". fact.

the man was treated as a legal fiction known as 'person' in the courtroom, despite john verifying otherwise via notarized documentation that was previously served and stating in the hearing that he was not a person.

stuart fair, the corrupt judge committed fraud, perjury, personation and property theft of the copyrighted name under scots common law in the court. the corrupt procurator fiscal, adrian fraser, (who previously been caught hiding documents in a previous case) committed fraud, personation and property theft of the copyright name and also barratry by bringing false claims into a court.

john is intending to present himself at alloa sheriff court on the 19th of july 2017 at 10am. we would be grateful for men and women to appear at this administrative hearing in support.
I've no idea what he thinks would be achieved by people turning up in support. Presumable either they'll stand around outside filming each other with their Iphones and achieving nothing, or maybe they'll join him in the cells if they piss the Sheriff off enough.

See linked Youtube video https://youtu.be/fn-S3FCAgWI and I also note that just about all the commentators are giving advice relevant (if incorrect) only to English courts.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:
longdog wrote:As a council tenant I don't see why I should have to pay council tax when it's the council that owns the place :snicker:
Don't even joke about it. Tomorrow some dozens of people will take the idea seriously :-)
At least it's logically consistent... Wrong but logically consistent :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

aesmith wrote:

john is intending to present himself at alloa sheriff court on the 19th of july 2017 at 10am. we would be grateful for men and women to appear at this administrative hearing in support.

See linked Youtube video https://youtu.be/fn-S3FCAgWI and I also note that just about all the commentators are giving advice relevant (if incorrect) only to English courts.
My comment was a little unsympathetic and will probably be deleted. I assume you-tubers can delete comments they do not like.

You could have Rob Roy, Robert the Bruce and the Highlander in court and it would not make any difference to the judge. A mob of deluded supporters will make even less difference. Your stance is one doomed to a series of contempt rulings because it is fundamentally totally baseless in UK law, Scots or English.

Take the wing of a white blackbird and bind it three times widdershins with the bark of a rowan twig. Onto this drop three drops of the juice of a mangrove root. (all pieces to be cut with your knife of the art made from fine silver.) With this charm in your hand, whomsoever you point at will be bent to your will.
Does this seem crazy and unlikely to work? It is no less likely to work than your nonsense, and just about as sensible.

Siegfried Shrink

There do seem to be a large number of corrupt judges.

A really rather tricky proposition, as it is remarkably difficult to be a corrupt judge. The problem is that you cannot simply take a heathy bung and find Mario(the Paperboy)Mafioso innocent of all charges, hip hooray, we'll all be on our way because in Britain the job of a judge is probably one of the most carefully scrutinised in the country.
Your every word and deed is pored over by interested lawyers, and every decision may be reviewed by three or more other judges, who are themselves subject to scrutiny.

I can believe in a corrupt Burger King staffer, there is a woman in my local branch who gets my usual order ready for me if she sees me waiting and thus I jump the queue waiting to order. Very corrupt. Corrupt policemen are common enough, they do not get all that much scrutiny, and I find their corruption often extends to letting me off with a warning because I am white middle class, respectable looking and polite.

It's just corrupt judges that I tend to doubt. Judges whose opinion of the law is less heterodox than the FMOTL plaintiffs and defendants may be pierced to their souls by such accusations but somehow I think they will manage to live with it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I'm starting to think that the guy whose Youtube channel contained that video might need some attention. A true Scots common law quoting Freeman, who's not afraid to post videos of his failures. Doesn't seem to like capital letters, not sure if that's a failing of his equipment or some Freeman angle ..
robert was up at james stuarts home with his father to do an interview 15th july 2017

robert says the reason was that the warrant was refused twice because a man james challenged it as a man the reason the corporate criminals got this one is because james was not noticed so the corporate criminals went to court and got a unlawful warrant through trickery and deception and fraud fact and got a default judgement because james was not there to challenge it.
robert was at children panel with his family on the 12/7/2017

corruption prevailed today again the panel working together with the social workers lies and fabrication by a parasite known by the name jane oniel social worker jonstone social work department no first hand knowledge cannot verify anything she speaks to a rat and thats a fact
robert up at glasgow sheriff court 2017 supporting matt in the conclusion of his case

matt was found guilty and was up today for sentencing today matt got a three year non harassment order. the man should never have been found guilty he committed no crime in law no injured party he only broke a legal rule of a legal society.
robert recieved a letter from the dead entity glasgow city council tell the entity its barred from e

robert has been told he is barred lol from every glasgow city council office really this is because scott and co walker and love the council are all caught bang to rights committing the legal name fraud against the people of scotland time to wake up part 1 29/3/2017
Shame he works only on video, which I hate.
Siegfried Shrink

Thank you for the tip. Sounds comical and will help keep me going till the latest series of GoT starts.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

And winter's coming.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I've been skimming through Rab Sproul's videos and three word are foremost in my head... "Too", "Much" and "Cannabis" :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Someone thinks they've a clever idea to handle a private parking ticket ..
Steven Colley
They need driver. Offer to give driver for administrative fee videos on YouTube about this
I wonder if those Youtube videos show the end result? Parking Eye Win
C3FC1AOQ Parking Eye v Mr R. Caernarfon. 25-01-2017
There were 2 PCN’s of £85. Mr R's vehicle overstayed twice in a free 1 1/2hour car park, as detected by ANPR. The keeper required £100 from ParkingEye to name driver. There was no other defence entered. Judgement was in favour of ParkingEye. Total of £480 including £210 for unreasonable behaviour.
ParkingEye asked the defendant why he’d asked for £100 and the basis of that claim. Defendant had no basis whatsoever and stated he got the idea from Facebook!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Oh no,according to the sov-runs , the Royals have been convicted in some dastardly child stealing scheme !
In 2013 The ICLCJ Court found Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip guilty for the Oct 10Th Disappearance of ten native children from the Catholic residential school in Kamloops British Columbia
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote:Oh no,according to the sov-runs , the Royals have been convicted in some dastardly child stealing scheme !
In 2013 The ICLCJ Court found Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip guilty for the Oct 10Th Disappearance of ten native children from the Catholic residential school in Kamloops British Columbia
That's an old old story already reported on Quatloos although in bits and pieces. The ICLCVJ is the International Common Law Court of Justice. A fake court made up by a Canadian nutcase called Kevin Annett;

http://itccs.org/what-is-the-internatio ... f-justice/

Here's the part where the Queen is murdering children;

http://itccs.org/the-international-comm ... in-canada/

Can't you brits stop piggy-backing off of all of the hard work of Canadina lunatics and start doing your own research, creating your own fake courts, and indicting the Queen for more local genocides?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And here I'd thought/hoped that Annett's crazy had finally died down. Considering he is pretty much a one man band as it is. Isn't it a case of even the other crazies think he's a loon?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

notorial dissent wrote:And here I'd thought/hoped that Annett's crazy had finally died down. Considering he is pretty much a one man band as it is. Isn't it a case of even the other crazies think he's a loon?
i think perhaps the UK eejdits are taking him seriously. In the last 48 hours, Nesara and OPPT have also reared their heads on sorvun paralegals.

I might suggest they look up Omega just for good measure.
:beatinghorse:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You know, that gives a whole new breadth and depth and meaning to the term running behind the curve. Then again, considering who we are talking about it isn't that great of a surprise. There just aren't words, at least publicly usable, to adequately describe this.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:You know, that gives a whole new breadth and depth and meaning to the term running behind the curve.
You are forgetting the 14th Maxim of Scamming Gurus: "Every scam is always worth another attempted revival a few years down the road."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:And here I'd thought/hoped that Annett's crazy had finally died down. Considering he is pretty much a one man band as it is. Isn't it a case of even the other crazies think he's a loon?
i think perhaps the UK eejdits are taking him seriously. In the last 48 hours, Nesara and OPPT have also reared their heads on sorvun paralegals.

I might suggest they look up Omega just for good measure.
:beatinghorse:
You've all missed the larger picture, the pending triumphant climax of this cascading series of resurrections of long-forgotten dreams. The Dove of Oneness is abandoning her faked death and returning from the Pleiades system to mastermind the final implimentation of NESARA! All of her loyal acolytes, who have waited patiently for this since May 30, 2010, will finally get their Omega prosperity packages. We scoffers will of course stand bitterly on the sidelines with hopeless regret that we mocked rather than believed.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

That was my immediate thought too. Saint Dove of Oneness needs to make a comeback to guide the English to their future.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:That was my immediate thought too. Saint Dove of Oneness needs to make a comeback to guide the English to their future.
We should force Burnaby into channeling her at his next UK beercation.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

another stunning win against the council in the making.

Has anyone else noticed the abundance of rizla packs being used to cover personal details lately? Might explain a lot.