Sovrun Paraleguls

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote:The publishers of children's books wouldn't lie to the kiddies.
God forbid... That would imply there's not really an English speaking, marmalade sandwich loving, Peruvian bear in duffle coat living in West London... Clearly an untenable position :shock:

ETA: Speaking of which it appears said bear has a better record in court than our legal expert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKW8cc7k7Pc :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

BTW: there's one more Paddington book coming out. I had assumed the author was long dead, but he actually lived to be 91 and passed just a few months ago. So his record is actually better than all the sovs put together, when it comes to living comfortably and avoiding being victimized by evil conspiracies.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:The publishers of children's books wouldn't lie to the kiddies.
God forbid... That would imply there's not really an English speaking, marmalade sandwich loving, Peruvian bear in duffle coat living in West London... Clearly an untenable position :shock:

ETA: Speaking of which it appears said bear has a better record in court than our legal expert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKW8cc7k7Pc :mrgreen:
T M T Chair has an unbroken string of wins from back in the birther days. Still unbroken.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Expert in fuck all is now banging on about the Wills Act 1837. This was actually a decent piece of legislation codifying all the various rules. So good in fact that most of it survives today in it original form.

He's taken particular offence to sections 4-6, which is clearly evidence that the government is out to get you. Somehow.
This is what they don't want you to see from the original Wills Act, section 4 and 6 is hidden in more recent published legislation, below is the full Wills act. Pay good attention to paragraph 4 to 6 (highlighted in yellow) this is where, if you don't have a will and testament, the state/government will gladly do it for you
http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com/wills-act-1837

Given that they 'don't want you to see it', they do an awfully good job of publishing all legislation, past and present , for all to see.

The problem being that sections 4-6 were bumped in 1969.
Amendments (Textual)
F1
Ss. 4–6, 8 repealed by Statute Law (Repeals) Act 1969 (c. 52), Sch. Pt. III
He really is one dumb fuck.

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Would you buy a digital design from this man?
In his prices it looks like option one is £1500 and option two is a fiver.

http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com/prices

I wonder if he has ever sold anything and what the unlucky buyer thought of it afterwards. I suppose we shall never know.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

SteveUK wrote:He really is one dumb fuck.
No update on the St Austell land grab I see.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

aesmith wrote:
SteveUK wrote:He really is one dumb fuck.
No update on the St Austell land grab I see.
Surprisingly not. I did ask in the comments of his ridiculous you tooob videos, but alas.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVSD944ULJI
Mobile Anglo Defender Unit #1
Have not watched it all (the mans a complete loon) but it seems David has spent some donation money on new transport/ private conveyance/mobile anglo defender unit :haha:
Siegfried Shrink

It seems typical that he is going to be promoting the useless HHO hydrogen gadget for fuel economy. He says he is taxing and insuring the Anglo defender but then announces some scheme to pretend sell it to someone else to render it baliff proof.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:.....He says he is taxing and insuring the Anglo defender but then announces some scheme to pretend sell it to someone else to render it baliff proof.
Yeah right. So when the bailiffs turn up either they take the car or tell the Police it isn't insured and they take it. Genius.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

To be fair, if the supposed purchaser was the policy holder and he was a named driver, it could be insured. Given the modest value of the Empire Strikes Back vehicle
I doubt if anyone is going to waste a lot of time establishing ownership with reciepts and bank records, etc.

If he'd bought it on finance it would be baliff proof without shenanigans but he may not be able to get that much credit.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Would you buy a digital design from this man?
In his prices it looks like option one is £1500 and option two is a fiver.

http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com/prices

I wonder if he has ever sold anything and what the unlucky buyer thought of it afterwards. I suppose we shall never know.
It's worse than that Siegfried - its actually £5,000 and the end zero has 'expertly' failed to kern on the same line.

I like the (sole) testimonial for the Expert in FA from "Nik" taken from that site which gushes in one long sentence;
Nik wrote;
what a good help this guy is, i went from pleading guilty at my first crown court hearing, to walking out of the 5th hearing without anything happening that will affect me or my children, and i must say to walk out of a court for the first time in my life without being charged with costs or not having any fine or probation, or dreaded free work to do, let alone a prison sentence to do, or even a ban, after expecting all those things, was an amazing feeling! also finding out that what i have been learning for the last 5 years really does have an impact on the way these places treat you, if worded correctly and dealt with face to face correctly, you can show them for what they are and they will reason with you beautifully, it was more than poetic beauty it was a stunning show, i'd like to say a big thankyou to Steve, and i would like to recomend him to all my friends whoever you are, and whatever mess you get into, this guy can almost certainly help!
Although there is this niggling post-script at the end;
p.s. it does help to have some knowledge of the truth first
i.e. a suspension of disbelief.
Siegfried Shrink

It's worse than that Siegfried - its actually £5,000 and the end zero has 'expertly' failed to keep on the same line.
Well, that was my point, crap web design. I was wondering if he read Quatloos and would change it but it seems not.
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

doublelong wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVSD944ULJI
Mobile Anglo Defender Unit #1
Have not watched it all (the mans a complete loon) but it seems David has spent some donation money on new transport/ private conveyance/mobile anglo defender unit :haha:
Ecclesiastical pursuit chariot?
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but we seem to have 2 unconnected people being discussed on this thread.

Jimuk1 kicked off the thread & Doubledong provided some details:
doublelong wrote:https://www.sovereignparalegals.uk/

Fundraiser and t shirts: redacted commercial link...gbe

Started by David Giaramita and was originally called sovereign solicitors....
Then Martialartist threw in a link to Expertinfuckall
MaritalArtist wrote:Here's another one - http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com/

Check out the "meet the team" page for some very bad photoshop :lol:
From then on, discussion has swapped between the 2 unconnected FOTLers.

As I said at the top I stand to be corrected, but shouldn't Mr. McRae have a separate thread?
Last edited by Gregg on Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: broke l7nk to someone selling stuff
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I think so. McCrae was in the group and cosying upto David. Now it’s a closed group and we just have McRaes antics in the open.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

This is painful. Expert in FA bullying some poor TV Licensing call centre worker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DhLeOTypQU

Apparently confirming your address when asked for it is 'creating joinder', being referred to as 'The Legal Occupier' means you're being libelled as a war criminal, and so on and so on and so on...

He really is a most unpleasant man.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

John Uskglass wrote:This is painful. Expert in FA bullying some poor TV Licensing call centre worker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DhLeOTypQU

Apparently confirming your address when asked for it is 'creating joinder', being referred to as 'The Legal Occupier' means you're being libelled as a war criminal, and so on and so on and so on...

He really is a most unpleasant man.
Is that Mr EIFA getting investigated for not having a TV license?

I thought he was the expert, surely something as simple as this shouldn't fluster the greatest legal mind since Lord Denning?
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote:I thought he was the expert, surely something as simple as this shouldn't fluster the greatest legal mind since Lord Denning?
I've been 'under investigation' by TVL for the last 15 years. It has all the legal significance of being investigated by the Wolverhampton Women's Institute... Probably less.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

John Uskglass wrote:This is painful. Expert in FA bullying some poor TV Licensing call centre worker.
What an utter knob.