Sovrun Paraleguls

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Post by longdog »

UPDATE....
Also, to reply longdog'ger': We wouldn't waste our valuable time and energy posting on your rag forum, just to entertain the SJWs :)
Fame at last!!!!

I have to say I'm somewhat disappointed that the 'expert' doesn't have the time to explain the simple legal principle that means if your mortgage company make a mistake on the deed you get to steal your neighbour's house but then perhaps it's not simple and is too complicated for mere mortals to understand after all.

I'm sure the judge on Friday will have no alternative but to award 17 Pentewan Road to Ms Gardiner and award costs against Mr & Mrs Husband... No... Better still... He'll award Ms Gardiner 15 years back rent too and transport the Husbands to the colonies for life.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:haha:

Hi Steve,

Nice to know your reading the forum. Your very welcome to come here and have your thesis' laid bare.

If indeed you are an expert in all legal matters, simple debate should be welcomed rather than shunned.

Anyway, have fun in make believe land.
rosy

Post by rosy »

It's intriguing that expertinfuckalllegalmatters claims that "all the evidence" is on the page to which longdog linked: conspicuous by their absence are the copies of the Land Registry entries as requested by the court. (Incidentally, the mortgage deed with the mistype on it of 17 for 17a isn't there either.)

Shirley this expertinnothingatall isn't going to let Ms Gardiner turn up to court without those vital documents? And don't call me Shirley.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I fully expect those pages on his website to disappear on Friday.
longdog

Post by longdog »

rosy wrote:It's intriguing that expertinfuckalllegalmatters claims that "all the evidence" is on the page to which longdog linked: conspicuous by their absence are the copies of the Land Registry entries as requested by the court. (Incidentally, the mortgage deed with the mistype on it of 17 for 17a isn't there either.)

Shirley this expertinnothingatall isn't going to let Ms Gardiner turn up to court without those vital documents? And don't call me Shirley.
There are other documents including the erroneous deed here... http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com/mortgage-fraud

As you can clearly see this is just another tedious replaying of the usual "I don't want to pay my mortgage" saga with all of the usual bullshit.

It's only the fact that they think they can grab somebody's house due to an error on the part of their mortgage company that makes it different... And mightily entertaining I might add.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

By the way, anyone else notice that on her Statement of Truth she identifies herself as "Miss Helen Anne Gardiner, Glenview Farm House, 17 Pentewan Road"
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I'm glad Steve reads this thread and he would be welcome to come on and debate his position on this case.

I do think he's on a hiding to nothing though. Well, worse than that, he isn't, his 'client' is. He just walks away if it all goes tits up.

If the court rules against her this Friday will Steve do the decent thing and cover her costs? I think not.

The tables could well be turned here in a Rekha Patel way. If or perhaps when she loses this Friday horrendous costs will most likely be awarded - costs that she won't pay. So a DC will start the ball rolling and eventually after costs are piled on costs we'll reach the Crawfraud, the point at which repossession is economically viable. Bye bye house and a sizeable chunk of equity.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

**Update** The court has changed the date from today, to Friday the 7th. And a big shout out to all the Admirals over at QLoo'sers' Also, to reply longdog'ger': We wouldn't waste our valuable time and energy posting on your rag forum, just to entertain the SJWs
The ExpertInFuckAll already has an account here, I believe. He's obviously a frequent visitor, as he keeps adding comments on his site about what's here.

Interesting that he won't actually publish a link to Quatloos though. We're not afraid to tell readers where his idiot law website is, in fact we encourage people to go and have a look. Just click here - http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com and make your own mind up.

I suppose we're not afraid because we're not taking advantage of stupid, desperate people. So we don't need to worry that our victims might find out the truth. And we don't charge £300ph for catastrophically bad "legal advice". Maybe that's it, huh?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote:If or perhaps when she loses this Friday horrendous costs will most likely be awarded - costs that she won't pay.
It's not going to be an 'if' it's going to be a 'when' she loses. She plainly doesn't have a leg to stand on and the only way they stand a chance of winning is if the Husbands don't turn up. Even in that eventuality I can't see the judge granting the order on the basis of an obviously erroneous mortgage deed from HER lender. Even her own submissions to the court clearly show that she is not the rightful owner of the Husbands' property and that she is trying to evict somebody from a property that's not hers. To be honest the submissions could fairly be described as coming from somebody who is clearly somewhat deranged.

I don't think its beyond the realms of possibility for Ms Gardiner to end up facing criminal proceedings for perjury if she persists in going through with this farce.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

This is an extract from the Land Registry Steve, this is what the Judge has ordered Helen to produce, I'd like to draw your attention to Section B under the heading Title Absolute and who is listed there.

You are going to cost that lady one hell of a lot in costs, I hope your professional indemnity insurance is upto date because if she consults a 'proper' Solicitor they could sue you for everything you own for this shit legal advise you've handily posted all over the Internet. :Axe:
Land Registry Title Register

Title Number : CL270167

Address of Property : 17 Pentewan Road, St Austell (PL25 5BU)

Price Stated : £xxx,0000

Registered Owner(s) : MARK SIMON HUSBAND and ANGELA CHRISTINE HUSBAND of 17
Pentewan Road, St. Austell PL25 5BU.

B: Proprietorship Register
This register specifies the class of title and identifies the owner. It contains any entries that affect the right of disposal.

Title absolute
1 (05.01.2010) PROPRIETOR: MARK SIMON HUSBAND and ANGELA CHRISTINE
HUSBAND of 17 Pentewan Road, St. Austell PL25 5BU.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote:
Land Registry Title Register

Title Number : CL270167

Address of Property : 17 Pentewan Road, St Austell (PL25 5BU)

Price Stated : £xxx,0000

Registered Owner(s) : MARK SIMON HUSBAND and ANGELA CHRISTINE HUSBAND of 17
Pentewan Road, St. Austell PL25 5BU.

B: Proprietorship Register
This register specifies the class of title and identifies the owner. It contains any entries that affect the right of disposal.

Title absolute
1 (05.01.2010) PROPRIETOR: MARK SIMON HUSBAND and ANGELA CHRISTINE
HUSBAND of 17 Pentewan Road, St. Austell PL25 5BU.
And that m'lud concludes the case for the respondents :snicker:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Hi Steve

You're as thick as 2 short planks when it comes to anything law related.

Best of luck on Friday, you'll need it.

I'm really looking forward to how the pair of you spin this as a "win".

Regards

SteveUK (the flesh and blood variant)
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

... And a big shout out to all the Admirals over at QLoo'sers'
Back at ya, phuckstick!

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I must say tho Steve your testimonies are very, er "convincing"?

Nik
what a good help this guy is, i went from pleading guilty at my first crown court hearing, to walking out of the 5th hearing without anything happening that will affect me or my children, and i must say to walk out of a court for the first time in my life without being charged with costs [quote from EIALM.]

Let's be frank, that statement is completely bullshit and the assassination of the English language is unforgivable.

If you don't have a grasp of basic English, how should you be expected to interpret well, any written documents?

In my opinion Steve, your living out a fantasy that is only going to end in ruin, maybe not for you but far more likely someone else.

If you haven't learned the lessons of people like Guy Taylor and Mr Ebert than I'm afraid your in a for bloody good shock!
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

longdog wrote:UPDATE....

Fame at last!!!!
meanwhile........................................poor Bones
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

JimUk1 wrote::haha:

Hi Steve,

Nice to know your reading the forum. Your very welcome to come here and have your thesis' laid bare.

If indeed you are an expert in all legal matters, simple debate should be welcomed rather than shunned.

Anyway, have fun in make believe land.
I think the word you mean is flayed, as it most certainly will be. Not to mention sliced and diced finely.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Hi Steve. Now that I know you are reading this thread I would like your advice on a pressing legal problem I have at this moment.
Recently I purchased an almost new car. A Kia. After owning it for about a month I was looking through the paperwork and I noticed that the registration number that appears on the invoice does not match the number on the Kia. One of the digits is wrong. I checked with the DVLA's online vehicle enquiry service and it turns out that the VRM that appears on the invoice is actually a Bentley Continental. I have managed to trace the car and I went to see the criminal who is unlawfully holding my Bentley in his garage. I demanded that he should hand over my property immediately. I thrust the invoice in his face showing that I have paid for that Bentley. He responded by telling me to "Fuck off" and promptly set his dogs on me.
Would you not agree Steve that from a legal standpoint I purchased two cars on that day?
What should be my next move?
Can you help?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

What I can't decide is whether he truly believes that a mortgage deed proves or transfers ownership. The system isn't much different in principle in Scotland, so I can't think why anyone would think that signing a mortgage deed (or any other deed) transfers ownership to you without any action from the existing owner.

By the way in Scotland neither McKenzie Friend nor Lay Representative may be directly or indirectly paid for their services.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:naughty: I can't decide if he's a genuine idiot, or actually believes there is a conspiracy of biblical proportions!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 3248283194
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

It's well worth watching the video added yesterday (has the landgrabber on first frame). Aside from the sheer density of the wrongness being spouted, the 'expert in all legal matters' has failed to realise that he's managed to set things up so all the documents he shoves in front of the camera are showing as mirror images!

If I remember my occultism correctly, this is a sure sign that Satan is guiding his hand....