Sovrun Paraleguls

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Post by JimUk1 »

Utility companies aren't suppliers so can't do jack apparently?

Is the average IQ of Britain just falling daily?

https://m.facebook.com/groups/193082005 ... 0987129418
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

I can't get access to this. Have I been rumbled?
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

MaritalArtist wrote:I can't get access to this. Have I been rumbled?
Logout of Facebook and view as a guest.

I don't have FB and it always seems to work for me.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bxnjzAIPeo

31 minutes of David spouting rubbish. I have said previously that 2017 is not going to end well for our sovereign. You can only get away without paying your way for so long before it catches up with you.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AndyPandy wrote:.... The "He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy" award.
Surely that has to be known as a "Brian"?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Official correspondence by Youtube video now?
O Duill Niall Padraig shared Liam O Gogain's post
Liam O Gogain wrote:Have you seen the Open Video Letter to John Keyes Asst Comm Head of Investigations Data Protection office 19th May 2016 in relation to his threatening email to me that I may be prosecuted by him, under Data Protection Laws, for carrying out my Civic Duty to expose Systems and Systemic Flaws within the CSO Ireland which undermines Public Confidence in Pivacy of Citizen's Personal Data.

John Keyes only was emailed with a link to the unlisted video herein at 17.05 on the 19th of May. I requested him to forward the email specifically to Helen Dixon, Data Protection Commissioner and her Deputy, John O'Dwyer. I am assured that he has done so.
Despite my repeated request for John to confirm that he could access the video link, up to now, 17:02 Friday 20th of May John, a barrister, has failed to do so, or to respond. Earlier today the YouTube site had recorded 1single viewing, which was my own, this morning, checking that the counter was operating ok.
As of now, 17:06 Fri 20th of May, the number of views has increased by 2 to a total of 3. So who are the other 2, given that the "unlisted" link was only emailed to John Keyes?
Was it John Keyes, or Helen, or John O'Dwyer? Was some other person mandated by John Keyes, or the other two, to view the video on their behalf.
At present, I am being terrorised and threatened by John Keyes with a Prosecution with a fine of up to €100,000, all for doing my Civic Duty of exposing a Systemic and Systems failure by the Census Section of the CSO in Ireland who had breached data protection, by releasing personal data. The CSO have failed, to date, to correct the false public record that they have "Never" released or breached personal details.
It appears there may be collusion between the DP Office and Senior Officials to seek to suppress Public Awareness of this data breach, which has critical implications of undermining Public Trust, in what is supposed a 100 years data securitisation undertaking to the Public.
I am an ordinary, scared , retired Citizen, who is being unfairly hounded and intimidated by senior Public Servants, who are in contravention of the Fundamental Rule of Natural Justice, "Audi alteram partem" , "the other side must be heard".
My video-letter herein is my puny attempt to Talk Truth to Justice. I need the support of all right thinking citizens to prevent this trampling on a Civic Minded Citizen. Please help in any way you can. This could someday be You!
Beir Bua,
Liam Ó Gógáin

NOTE:- I will be releasing the Open Video-Letter for Public Listing after allowing another short period for John et àl to view the video. I hope it's worth the wait.
If you have other examples, in the genre of Open Video-Letters, which may improving my presentation please let me know.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

100,000 smackeroonies? There's far more to this than a simple denied accusation.....
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Is this a UK loony or an Irish loony? I agree, there is a great deal more to this than he is saying, and I suspect reality has nothing to do with anything he has posted.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:naughty: I've got a feeling Liam Palmer will not be laughing soon, when he ends up with a prepayment meter. What a moron! And the advice to pay by promissory note is simply astonishing

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 ... &source=48
notorial dissent

JimUk1 wrote::naughty: I've got a feeling Liam Palmer will not be laughing soon, when he ends up with a prepayment meter. What a moron! And the advice to pay by promissory note is simply astonishing

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1 ... &source=48
The level of utter cluelessness and abject stupid contained on that page is just amazing. I still can't believe they can feed and dress themselves, and it is obvious they can't pay their bills, just amazing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Someone wondering ...
Warren Bell > ‎Sovereign Paralegals Est Nov 2015.
What is the correct way to serve a commercial Lien onto a director of a company?
Love this response ..
Stephen P Whelan
Ask Neelu Berry or David Ward, between them they have issued trillions of pounds in leans and are absolutely rolling in it. Of course by rolling in it I mean penniless and homeless.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Now getting bent out of shape because someone's quoted a definition ...
A Property adjustment order is a legal order in the United Kingdom. They give a "court wide powers to change or transfer ownership of property regardless of whether one spouse or civil partner is the legal owner or whether you are joint legal owners".[1]
Sovereign thingees wrote:Innie York
Liam Palmer I must research this ..blatant corruption on cut and paste unsigned docs xx

Liam Palmer
It's all in the contract!! The bank makes itself POWER OF ATTORNEY!! But with tom Crawford it was different bcos the bank changed his from an endowment to an interest free,

Innie York
Liam Palmer that's right ...Liam and the Bank lied , it's what they do ...lying and deceiving , ,and not disclosing , x
The most trivial research would show that it's applicable on during of following divorce or separation proceedings, and can only transfer title between the parties. I suppose they prefer to assume everything is "the system" out to get them.
notorial dissent

As dumb as they are, the system is out to get them, and it will eventually, generally with their aid and abettance.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I'll have to ask Innie York where I can get me one of those interest free Mortgages!
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/groups/193082005 ... 0563264127

And the cycle of getoutofdebt for free bullshit continues.

It's almost like there is a conveyor of endless morons!
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

JimUk1 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/groups/193082005 ... 0563264127

And the cycle of getoutofdebt for free bullshit continues.

It's almost like there is a conveyor of endless morons!
I think you mean an endless conveyor of morons. Thankfully, each moron is equipped with the usual number of ends.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

exiledscouser wrote:I'll have to ask Innie York where I can get me one of those interest free Mortgages!
Ha! You should be looking for one those mortgages that you don't have to pay back at all, like Tom Crawford thought he had!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/groups/193082005 ... 7523313431

Seems Liam Palmer also owes money not only the gas supplier, council and other providers, he is also in debt to Barclays.

He really is a moron of the highest order.

I think he will soon realise 'success' is relatively short lived in the freeman world.

Well done sir!
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/groups/193082005 ... 7523313431

Seems Liam Palmer also owes money not only the gas supplier, council and other providers, he is also in debt to Barclays.

He really is a moron of the highest order.

I think he will soon realise 'success' is relatively short lived in the freeman world.

Well done sir!

To be fair to the muppets on that thread "Nightfox" do have the air of being a bunch of tossers... And I quote...
Myth.

After six years, if I have not been contacted by my creditor, then I do not have to pay as it has become statute barred.

Facts.

This is another myth. The definition of statute barred is an action, agreement or right that can no longer be the subject of legal action because the time limit imposed by the limitations act has been exceeded. In theory, therefore, if there has been no correspondence between a creditor and their customer within the time limit defined (they vary for different parts of the UK), no written acknowledgment that the debt is owing, and no repayments made, then the debt may indeed become statute barred. However, just because a debt can no longer be pursued through legal action does not mean that the debt can no longer be collected, neither does it mean that the debt is no longer owed. Unenforceable does not mean uncollectable.
Now that might be sort of vaguely true... ish... Sort of... But the fact that the picture they use on their website is this...

...suggests they are at least willing to be 'accidentally' and 'mistakenly' seen to be threatening rough stuff to people who have legitimately statute barred debts.

A Google search on that image by the way suggests Muscle Mary there is not actually one of their employees... https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en-G ... rgyLAk_u2M:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

On the Sovereign Paralegal site they claim to be a Registered Charity

anyway, "A charitable Trust".

Not according to the Register of Charities, it seems.

Is claiming to be a Charity a criminal offense?