Sovrun Paraleguls

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Post by Angolvagyok »

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but I find this level of stupidity hard to comprehend.

David has entered his certificate numbers (?????) and discovered his true worth:

First thing I saw was "Quintiles IMS Holdings INC", but as I have no idea how Fidelity.com works I had a look around and sure enough:

Dave has managed to mistake himself for an American health information and clinical research company. I see he's also promoting Steve from http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com/, the 3 grand to set up the trust account, driving offences guru.

Link to the FB here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

If you don't have FB, here are some of the sheepy comments:

Last edited by Angolvagyok on Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

Wait a minute, somebody has seen the light:

But they've been shot down by Liz:

This is a new one for me, and thanks for the input, Jarratt:

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by JimUk1 »

So anyone who shares the first 3 letters with a ltd company on the international stock exchange with shares is expected to set that trend on thier birth certificate?? Well Jesus what happens when they see Lloyds bank? I'd be sooooooo disappointed :sarcasmon:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

rosy wrote:Burnaby said "growlers" :snicker:

I'm glad to see that more courts and companies are sending FOAD letters rather than just round-filing the sovruns' nonsense. Ignoring them seems to encourage them.
There's no such thing as 'ignoring' in the FOTL world. By not responding you are considered to have accepted by acquiescence and are therefore in irrevocable estoppel.
:lol:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'm glad to see that more courts and companies are sending FOAD letters rather than just round-filing the sovruns' nonsense. Ignoring them seems to encourage them.
Growlers are heavy refillable glass bottles used to store beer purchased at our many Vancouver area craft breweries which do not can or bottle their beer. They generally come in two sizes, 32 ounce or 64 ounce. I have two 64 ounce growlers that just fit my backpack. Just back from Callisters where I filled one with Adam's Blackburn Bitter Cask Ale and the other with Callister's Strawberry Rhubarb Wheat Ale. A lot of weight to carry home on my ancient decrepit back.

Here is an explanation from Brass Neck, again run by a British Expat. Brass Neck is a very sucessful local craft brewery which sells it's products two ways, at the tasting room and through growlers. It has a huge growler business.

http://brassneck.ca/growler-shop/
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

lol. wacky Canadians
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Chaos wrote:

lol. wacky Canadians
We also call them growlers here in Texas.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

rogfulton wrote:We also call them growlers here in Texas.
I've seen growlers for sale at brewpubs in both New York and California, so I'd guess it's probably used most places in the US.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
rogfulton wrote:We also call them growlers here in Texas.
I've seen growlers for sale at brewpubs in both New York and California, so I'd guess it's probably used most places in the US.
Add Oregon and Washington to that list.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Burnaby49 wrote:Growlers are heavy refillable glass bottles used to store beer ..
In UK, a growler is something quite different...
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Angolvagyok wrote:Wait a minute, somebody has seen the light:

But they've been shot down by Liz:

This is a new one for me, and thanks for the input, Jarratt:

I value our sovruns at exactly £0.00, which I believe is 150,000RE at today's exchange rate.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Also on that inexpert in any legal matter web site there's a story about alleged mortgage fraud. He's posted up documents and some sort of blurb, as far as I can make out his issues are (1) that the mortgage contract contained a power of attorney, which is fraudulent because ... well he doesn't really say, and (2) because although the property name is clearly stated on the deed there is a typo in the street address following.

http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com/mortgage-fraud
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

aesmith wrote:Also on that inexpert in any legal matter web site there's a story about alleged mortgage fraud. He's posted up documents and some sort of blurb, as far as I can make out his issues are (1) that the mortgage contract contained a power of attorney, which is fraudulent because ... well he doesn't really say, and (2) because although the property name is clearly stated on the deed there is a typo in the street address following.

Seriously, parents actually named their son Adrian Cock ( aka A. Cock ), what were they thinking ! :snicker:
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

AndyPandy wrote:
aesmith wrote:Also on that inexpert in any legal matter web site there's a story about alleged mortgage fraud. He's posted up documents and some sort of blurb, as far as I can make out his issues are (1) that the mortgage contract contained a power of attorney, which is fraudulent because ... well he doesn't really say, and (2) because although the property name is clearly stated on the deed there is a typo in the street address following.

Seriously, parents actually named their son Adrian Cock ( aka A. Cock ), what were they thinking ! :snicker:
Looking at the website his parents probably saw the future reading palms tea leaves :haha:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

AndyPandy wrote:
why wasn't our last name 'penis'?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AndyPandy wrote:Seriously, parents actually named their son Adrian Cock ( aka A. Cock ), what were they thinking ! :snicker:
Legend has it that a midwife dissuaded Mr and Mrs Peacock from calling their son Drew.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

JimUk1 wrote:http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com/meet-the-team

For someone who professes to be an expert in "ALL" legal matters, his spelling is appalling.

What the hell is an Indevidul?

If his grasp of English is that bad, how good is his legal mind? :sarcasmon:
Sovereign Law School: You come to me with minds of mush, and i will reduce them to smog!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Growlers are heavy refillable glass bottles used to store beer ..
In UK, a growler is something quite different...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X73BNKS04xw
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'm going to have to call a stop on this line of discussion. It's straying too far afield into offensive areas. Of course any discussion of growlers in the Canadian context is allowed since we are of much purer minds here.

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Truly is it written, we'd all like to be a Canadian if it wasn't for the weather.