Sovrun Paraleguls

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Post by HardyW »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Does claiming your page is copywrite invalidate your copyright?
Here's a page with more interesting spellings, and an interesting Alberta connection. No doubt Meads v. Meads gets a mention of two.
http://www.yainoproductions.com/about/
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

That link does seem to be dead now but I looked atit earlier on, trying to find out about the production company.
I think it was Boojum, and has softly and silently vanished away.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

HardyW wrote:
Siegfried Shrink wrote:Does claiming your page is copywrite invalidate your copyright?
Here's a page with more interesting spellings, and an interesting Alberta connection. No doubt Meads v. Meads gets a mention of two.
http://www.yainoproductions.com/about/
NOTICE: This domain name expired on 7/6/2017 and is pending renewal or deletion.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Success!!!1!!

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That is an incredible lot of self destructive stupid. Just amazing, and he's doubling down on it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Im always amazed how they're prepared to ruin their pointless lives over a parking ticket.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote:Im always amazed how they're prepared to ruin their pointless lives over a parking ticket.
Steve, please, you're presenting me with a paradox. If their lives are pointless how can they ruin them? Too much of a quandry for me to resolve.

Standing up to the man over something as totally trivial (to us) as a parking ticket is exactly the point. It gives their 'pointless' lives some meaning, at least to them. Way back somebody posted the Question "Why did you join Quatloos?". My answer was simple. I was fascinated how idiots could turn an argument over a broken tailight or some other totally insignificant issue into serious jail time. I'm still fascinated. So just sit back and enjoy the bounty of entertainment your local idiots are providing you.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yes, the Impending Trainwreck Theory of stupidity in all its glory and variations. But yeah!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:Steve, please, you're presenting me with a paradox. If their lives are pointless how can they ruin them? Too much of a quandry for me to resolve.Standing up to the man over something as totally trivial (to us) as a parking ticket is exactly the point. It gives their 'pointless' lives some meaning, at least to them.
notorial dissent wrote:Yes, the Impending Trainwreck Theory of stupidity in all its glory and variations. But yeah!!!
I don't think the issue is that their lives are totally pointless, it is just a matter of perception from their own viewpoint that their lives are pointless given whatever circumstances they are facing. I prefer to describe it as the Impending Black Hole of Stupidity: the FOTLer/sovrun is just before the event horizon of their black hole of doom and could escape if they just wake up and realize what is in store for them. But because they *think* they have nothing else left to lose, they just double down on the idiocy and sail beyond the point of no return.

Yes, I know some of these clowns have lives that really do suck for one reason or another, but some people can turn their circumstances around and make a go of their life rather than sitting around and blaming the rest of the world for how their life has turned out.

But none of any of this explains why people like the Crawfords or Rehka Patel decided that their lives were so pointless that they ended up losing their homes. We need another theory to explain that type of idiocy.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The Observer wrote:None of any of this explains why people like the Crawfords or Rehka Patel decided that their lives were so pointless that they ended up losing their homes. We need another theory to explain that type of idiocy.
Narcissism and sociopathy, plus enabling. The people you named think the world revolves around them; can't take no for an answer; have no ability to consider anyone else's feelings; and think their ordinary, well-deserved evictions are a matter of global importance. FMOTL gurus indulge such people by offering to get them what they want, usually from an angle of "the government is stealing what you rightfully own." That's my 2 cents.

In other words, they didnt make a conscious decision to become FMOTLs. They were toxic, juvenile people who found a mechanism to get what they felt they were owed.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Burnaby49 wrote:Standing up to the man over something as totally trivial (to us) as a parking ticket is exactly the point. It gives their 'pointless' lives some meaning, at least to them. Way back somebody posted the Question "Why did you join Quatloos?". My answer was simple. I was fascinated how idiots could turn an argument over a broken tailight or some other totally insignificant issue into serious jail time. I'm still fascinated. So just sit back and enjoy the bounty of entertainment your local idiots are providing you.
Remarkable that only weeks ago we feared we had passed 'peak FMOTL' and would have to find new hobbies soon. Ever since then, new idiots have been arriving in droves. I think karma wants us to laugh at these buffoons.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Standing up to the man over something as totally trivial (to us) as a parking ticket is exactly the point. It gives their 'pointless' lives some meaning, at least to them. Way back somebody posted the Question "Why did you join Quatloos?". My answer was simple. I was fascinated how idiots could turn an argument over a broken tailight or some other totally insignificant issue into serious jail time. I'm still fascinated. So just sit back and enjoy the bounty of entertainment your local idiots are providing you.
Remarkable that only weeks ago we feared we had passed 'peak FMOTL' and would have to find new hobbies soon. Ever since then, new idiots have been arriving in droves. I think karma wants us to laugh at these buffoons.
hang on a minute. Liam got us over 'peak' FMOTL, Rekha got arrested over her house which is in 200m of the 'peaks'. Take away a zero, add 1, and you get 21.

My god, maybe they are right about these false flags always happening on the 21st of each month!!!!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
hang on a minute. Liam got us over 'peak' FMOTL, Rekha got arrested over her house which is in 200m of the 'peaks'. Take away a zero, add 1, and you get 21.

My god, maybe they are right about these false flags always happening on the 21st of each month!!!!
With that last comment I've finally been able to complete my quest to identify SteveUK and out him on Quatloos.

hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

EDIT *posted in wrong thread*
Last edited by hucknallred on Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 wrote:
SteveUK wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:

With that last comment I've finally been able to complete my quest to identify SteveUK and out him on Quatloos.

Now now Burnaby, don't get upset because I've finally 'woken up'. Straight after work today (actually scratch that, I'll write myself a massive weRe cheque), I'm headed to my bank to stick it to the man. Big time. Do you have a link to the useful OPPT template?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

OPPT? What are you? A senescent geriatric like me living in the stone age? OPPT is so yesterday, get with the times and follow your own valiant leaders. Your UK sovereigns are now the leading edge of the movement after the tragic defeats of the Canadian gurus. Live the moment and follow Rekha, Ceylon, Tom, Peter of England, Chrisy and all of the other visionaries leading you to a freeloader's paradise. You now carry the goals that we Canadians strove to achieve but failed. We're counting on you!

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

You lot will be first against the wall come the revolution!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

SteveUK wrote:You lot will be first against the wall come the revolution!

Bitch, please!

:haha:

We're the Illuminati, IF a revolution comes, it'll be because we authorized it.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

SteveUK wrote:You lot will be first against the wall come the revolution!
A little study of history reveals that quite often, those who organised the revolution are second against the wall when the revolution comes.
rosy

Post by rosy »

I hope that aluminium foil hat is shiny side out - I'm told that is what makes all the difference when it comes to mind control rays.