Sovrun Paraleguls

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Post by The Observer »

But what I am not understanding is why I would need to spend 5000 quid to become a sovcit when 1500 would do? I mean, I can't get anything more than sovrun freedom/liberation that is promised with both packages, right?

Unless he is implying that some sovruns are more free than others...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I wonder if there are any mug punters in the land who have that kind of money? And have not been fleeced by someone more charismatic already?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:Someone might want to drop a note with information to the Garter King and Lord Lyon, they tend to take this sort of thing personally and seriously, and they can and will take the offender to court. The fines as I recall can be rather serious.
He also needs some lessons in heraldry, but that will be the least of his worries if the College of Heralds goes after him. Hopefully they can also find some obscure medieval laws to inflict on him.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Has he completely lost the plot? On one of his other pages he's describing how to use your council tax account number (with one digit missing since it's too long otherwise) to do something or other with a bank account checker. Apparently this proves something. Actually all it really shows is that Helen G's in arrears with her council tax.
rosy

Post by rosy »

He seems to have missed the fact that stationEry has an e, as in Envelope, whereas stationAry has an a, as in stAnding still. I learned this at about age 6; what's his excuse?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I wonder if there are any mug punters in the land who have that kind of money? And have not been fleeced by someone more charismatic already?
I hope so. This sort of thing is a Venus Flytrap to greedy selfish people, especially when backed by the legendary skills of the ExpertInFuckAll. And the tacky clip-art heraldry is surely worth every penny.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The Observer wrote:But what I am not understanding is why I would need to spend 5000 quid to become a sovcit when 1500 would do?
But then you wouldn't get the stationery, cheap replica coat of arms, and announcement in the newsaper!

Seriously, that appears to be the only difference between the £1500 and £5000 packages. Less than £100 worth of pretentious junk.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

TheNewSaint wrote:But then you wouldn't get the stationery, cheap replica coat of arms, and announcement in the newsaper!

Seriously, that appears to be the only difference between the £1500 and £5000 packages. Less than £100 worth of pretentious junk.
Oh, I get it now! Thanks!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Angolvagyok wrote:Image
I just now saw that image on my desktop computer, and can fully appreciate its badness. Cock of Kurnow? More like Cocked up Kerning. You'd think for an extra $3,500 you'd get someone who knows how to use the Text tool in Photoshop.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Angolvagyok wrote:Image
I just now saw that image on my desktop computer, and can fully appreciate its badness. Cock of Kurnow? More like Cocked up Kerning. You'd think for an extra $3,500 you'd get someone who knows how to use the Text tool in Photoshop.

He could always hire Ken Thompson to work on the visual side of things.

...on second thoughts.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And it would make any real difference to the ultimate outcome?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

SteveUK wrote:He could always hire Ken Thompson to work on the visual side of things.
Maybe he already did. :snicker:
Siegfried Shrink

Another from the E in FA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHT0Jx0ZlMg
He seems to have got hold of the idea that lenders combining and securitising people's mortgages is a fraud of some kind and by extension --- well, I am not all that clear, Probably that you do not have to pay for some reason.

It is a practice that can lead to bank collapses when the quality of the underlying assets (mortgages) turns out to be largely nonperforming, rendering the security of far less value than the purchaser of the loan book expected, but it never seems to be mentioned that the original loan is still due for repayment.
I hope that after the 2007/2008 fiasco that the process is conducted with a far less cavalier attitude by all parties. In theory it is not a bad business for all concerned. We now know that it can go tits up very quickly, but it is useless as a get out of debt free card for freeloaders.
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njm0raK_Q_I

If you want a heaping helping of poo, try a bit of this.

It is logorrea of the pseudo legal universe, almost speaking in tongues.
He seems to think that the more you say, the better it must be.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njm0raK_Q_I

If you want a heaping helping of poo, try a bit of this.

It is logorrea of the pseudo legal universe, almost speaking in tongues.
He seems to think that the more you say, the better it must be.
I said this some time ago but this planks world is going to come crashing down. He talks so much crap watching his lengthy videos is hard work but at 38 mins when he is talking about driving and justifying why you don't have to pay tax and insurance is worth a look.
You do have to wonder if he does practice what he preaches? Me thinks not
Siegfried Shrink

Just looking that bit up and I hear talk of fringed flags meaning it is an admiralty court. Does the man not know that is something only found in US courts, UK ones have a Crown Crest if anything.

I suspect he is quite incapable of filtering out US related stuff that does not even in freemanland, apply in the UK>
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Just looking that bit up and I hear talk of fringed flags meaning it is an admiralty court. Does the man not know that is something only found in US courts, UK ones have a Crown Crest if anything.

I suspect he is quite incapable of filtering out US related stuff that does not even in freemanland, apply in the UK>
It makes you wonder which courts if any he's been in if any and if he has been in them did he have his eyes closed at the time. Flags in a UK court? REALLY? :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

And in the US where, unlike the UK, there are flags in court a fringed flag means............ the flag has a fringe.

And that’s it.

It’s no wonder the courts found this sort of nonsense hard to comprehend or deal with until fairly recently. The accused or a party to a civil case repeatedly demanding to know whether they are in an “Admiralty Court” or “under the law of the sea” must have made the average magistrate or judge wonder if ordering psychiatric reports be prepared would be a good idea.

Even more so when combined with the “I’m not a person, etc. and I won’t confirm who I am because if I do I’ll be locked up for treason” nonsense along with the rest of the FMOTL “the law doesn’t apply to me because I say it doesn’t” word-salad.

Winding up and confusing magistrates and judges rarely does your cause much good because if pushed too far they can and will hold you in contempt. And confusing the court from the off also means you stand a good chance of losing what might have been a winnable case. That’s “winnable” in the sense of the court agreeing with you. Not the FMOTL special meaning of “win” where you talk nonsense, annoy those with the power to enforce their decisions on you, lose the case and end up in a much bigger mess than you were to start with.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Expert in FA manages a mammoth 3 hour live chat last night, all recorded. He seems a bit defensive , but rambles on for bloody ages.
The intelligence of his guests is clearly dubious, and it features our old friend Helen.

Enjoy, if you're brave enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIBhdn3XSbA
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

How the fuck do people watch three hours of that shit? Off the top of my head I can only think of two films in the three hour range that justified their length... Schindler's List and Das Boot, and this clown is neither Stephen Spielberg nor Wolfgang Peterson.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?