Sovrun Paraleguls

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Post by JimUk1 »

Well this person is going to get a stern lesson in trusting the nut jobs.

How much is Steve charging this person for his "advice"?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

notorial dissent wrote:...In the US we have what is called an "errors and omissions" clause that allows for corrections of just such typos. Basically no harm no foul and it isn't an option on either side if such occurs.
There's the so-called "Slip Rule", that applies to court issued documents and provides that a minor error may be corrected at any time during proceedings. Not sure that would apply to a mortgage deed.

It seems a virtual certainty that this case will fail catastrophically. Note that the court order specifies that she needs to bring Land Registry title(s). Her mortgage deed may refer to "17" rather than "17a", but it clearly also states "Glenview Farmhouse" and presumably is registered against that property and not against 17. I suspect or hope that her rant in the claim form won't do her any favours either, as it comes across as malicious. This isn't a Small Claim so there won't be the same limits on costs that can be awarded.

By the way on the other page I note the pointless way in which he has blanked out some lines of the address in some documents, but left them clearly visible in others. In any case even from his blanked out documents there's enough info to fully identify the properties, even down to their boundaries ..

https://map.cornwall.gov.uk/website/ccm ... layerName=

A note on either Sovereign Thingies, or maybe on the new Goofy suggests he charges £300 per hour!
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote:In the US we have what is called an "errors and omissions" clause that allows for corrections of just such typos. Basically no harm no foul and it isn't an option on either side if such occurs.
Under UK law I would imagine it falls under unjust enrichment ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_u ... chment_law ) and good old fashioned mistake ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mistakes_in_English_law )

I can only see two outcomes to this... 1) The judge throws the case out or 2) The judge throws the case out and orders the mistake rectified. Awarding a free property to the claimant due to a minor clerical error isn't an option.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I guess this will be another example of a freetard losing a large sum of money while the uneducated guru walks away unscathed.
I know we regularly say that we cannot understand how some people can be so stupid but this particular case must surely be the most stupid we have ever seen?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Knowing how English property and land gets sold and resold over the years, I would not be surprised if there was a time when there was only 17 and not 17 and 17A.
I hope the judge sees this as a complete waste of the court's and defendant's time and awards costs.
Also, the applicant better have a good explanation for living in the wrong house for some time without anyone noticing.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

If he carries on like this Mr "Inexpert in any legal matter" will deserve his own thread. I've taken the precaution of saving that web page, as I suspect it might quietly disappear after 4th July.
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Knowing how English property and land gets sold and resold over the years, I would not be surprised if there was a time when there was only 17 and not 17 and 17A.
I hope the judge sees this as a complete waste of the court's and defendant's time and awards costs.
Also, the applicant better have a good explanation for living in the wrong house for some time without anyone noticing.
Looking at the street on Google Maps street view it's almost all bungalows which I would guess are mid to late 20th century but at one end there's a stone building which appears to have either been divided or extended to give a 17A and possibly a 17B as well. As you say, the fact there is a 17A suggests that at one time there was only a 17 and 17A is either a division or an infill building.

As for costs I notice the claimant has cunningly crossed out the undertaking at 8b to pay "such damages as the court may order". I'm sure that will go down well with the judge.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

What utter greed from that outstanding member of the community

http://www.cornwalllive.com/crown-court ... story.html

She's about to get a short sharp lesson in slip , title numbers and costs.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

longdog wrote:Looking at the street on Google Maps street view it's almost all bungalows which I would guess are mid to late 20th century but at one end there's a stone building which appears to have either been divided or extended to give a 17A and possibly a 17B as well. As you say, the fact there is a 17A suggests that at one time there was only a 17 and 17A is either a division or an infill building.
If you look at the link I gave above you'll see that both 17 and 17a are along a private track set right back from the street. The name of 17a (Glenview Farmhouse) to me suggests it predated the numbers. The buildings aren't adjoining.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I have too much time on my hands, so I've been wading through EIALM. Among the many amusements there is the 'proof' that the British state is in fact a corporation - UNITED KINGDOM CORPORATION LTD. A screenshot is helpfully provided of a company check on that entity.

However, one significant fact seems to have escaped the gurus' notice. The company is dissolved. What the implications and ramifications of this sinister fact are we can only guess at.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

I have just read all the posts and links, is this simply someone trying to take another person’s home because of a typo? Or is there some kind of dispute between them that I have overlooked. If it is all about a typo then where is the common law rhetoric all this lot spout, loss, harm and injury? As I see it you can tick all three with simple greed.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

John Uskglass wrote:I have too much time on my hands, so I've been wading through EIALM. Among the many amusements there is the 'proof' that the British state is in fact a corporation - UNITED KINGDOM CORPORATION LTD. A screenshot is helpfully provided of a company check on that entity.

However, one significant fact seems to have escaped the gurus' notice. The company is dissolved. What the implications and ramifications of this sinister fact are we can only guess at.
https://companycheck.co.uk/company/0585 ... house-data

It had 2 former directors, none appear to have a classic British name. Nature of the business is unlisted so I'm unsure of what type of business it was engaged in.

It was open for 11 years since 2006, a little sort of the many years old it would be required to be (1911) for it to fit the freemen thesis.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

doublelong wrote:I have just read all the posts and links, is this simply someone trying to take another person’s home because of a typo?
Yes
Or is there some kind of dispute between them that I have overlooked.
Reading between the lines of her rant she appears to have a grievance against that neighbour, for doing things like wanting to build a garage. There doesn't seem to be any history of dispute over the actual property ownership.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

doublelong wrote:I have just read all the posts and links, is this simply someone trying to take another person’s home because of a typo? Or is there some kind of dispute between them that I have overlooked. If it is all about a typo then where is the common law rhetoric all this lot spout, loss, harm and injury? As I see it you can tick all three with simple greed.
Looking at the court documents it looks like a dispute between neighbours over some building work that has now escalated into 17a trying to seize 17. I tried the Cornwall Council planning site to see if any permission was granted but it's down ATM.
longdog

Post by longdog »

If I'm reading it right it looks like the claimant has been trying the usual freeman bullshit to get out of paying the mortgage on number 17A. In the process they have discovered that there is an error on the mortgage deed giving the property as number 17 rather than the correct 17A.
Now that Helen has all of the evidence needed to prove the fraud in her Mortgage, and has received the deed that shows she actually owns not only 17a, but 17 Pentewan Road, we have now applied to the County Court in Bodmin, Cornwall, for an interim possession order to evict the illegal squatters residing in No. 17 and to show the blatant fraud going on in the system.
On the back of this error she appears to be claiming that 17 belongs to her because the deed says so and 17A is hers because she says so... Presumably without her actually having to pay for either of them.

The fact that the court document says she has to produce Land Registry titles suggest that she is relying solely on the mortgage deed but I'm fairly confident the Land Registry title will show the correct situation and that the unfortunate victims of this shabby land-grab will have their own deeds proving ownership.

Looking into my crystal ball I foresee the case lasting five minutes once the judge cottons on to the fact this is simply a typo and four of those minutes will be spent on the judge telling the claimant exactly what he thinks of them.

Something which doesn't seem to have grabbed the attention of the claimant is the warning on the court papers that giving false or misleading information is a criminal offence.

ETA: Yup... She's been trying to get out of paying her mortgage... http://expertinalllegalmatters.com/mortgage-fraud
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

longdog wrote:The fact that the court document says she has to produce Land Registry titles suggest that she is relying solely on the mortgage deed but I'm fairly confident the Land Registry title will show the correct situation and that the unfortunate victims of this shabby land-grab will have their own deeds proving ownership.
It would be interesting to see what the land registry actually has. Did the LR register that deed as a charge against the named property of Glenview Farmhouse, or against the unnamed No.17?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

the land registry has the properties as 2 genuinely different titles, so that should work out well for our hero!

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

and the garage appears to have consent with some conditions added.

linky http://www.staustelltowncouncil.com/St- ... .10.16.pdf
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote:the land registry has the properties as 2 genuinely different titles, so that should work out well for our hero!

Land Registry Title Register

Title Number : CL270167

Address of Property : 17 Pentewan Road, St Austell (PL25 5BU)

Price Stated : £xxx,0000

Registered Owner(s) : MARK SIMON HUSBAND and ANGELA CHRISTINE HUSBAND of 17
Pentewan Road, St. Austell PL25 5BU.

B: Proprietorship Register
This register specifies the class of title and identifies the owner. It contains any entries that affect the right of disposal.

Title absolute
1 (05.01.2010) PROPRIETOR: MARK SIMON HUSBAND and ANGELA CHRISTINE
HUSBAND of 17 Pentewan Road, St. Austell PL25 5BU.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Tom Boyce

Driving Offence Update. Served my Affidavit and Statement of fact as previously posted. I had denied Magistrates had any authority over me,on behalf of the Queen. The police came twice that night and again at 7 last night. I was arrested without a war-rant, assaulted by handcuffs, kidnapped, had a legal name forced onto me, a DOB based on hearsay and detained for 14 hours, forced into the dock this morning, where I had the name and DOB forced upon me again, the objection was not heard, the offer of proof I was not the named person, was refused. I asked if it was a fair and impartial hearing, he said yes it is if I shut-up!. Me. I have documents that have to serve upon the Court. Clerk. We are going to disqualify you from driving today MR Boyce. Me. Stop calling me that. Where have you got that name from. I am not that name you seek. Clerk. Take him down until we can deal with this in his absence. Me. This is not your court, it is mine, you're nothing but criminals. Are you my Master, am I your slave. Clerk stopped g4s dragging me out of court, had me brought back, then proceeded to prove we actually, all slaves to this Regina fraudulent legal fictional person, and our rights and freedoms, are violated even contrary to their own Magistrates Court Act. Then he offered, forcing a solicitor on me for the charge of contempt of court and appologise or be tried for that offence and face prison term, or say sorry now. Me. I am sorry. and left. The case was heard and guess what the sentence was. 6 months BAN!!! 600 fine, 600 costs + 6 points (cant have points and a ban) 666!!! If anyone can help with an appeal process, where this fraud and slavery system can be exposed. I am fuming today and it could have cost me my job now too. I take this as a total loss and can confirm we have allowed the servants to become the MASTERS. Not protecting our freedoms, totally the opposite. I now 2000 to the state and not a victim or loss in sight. Crown court next month and I am going in through the front door and we go through it all again.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Last edited by AndyPandy on Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.