Sovrun Paraleguls

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Post by notorial dissent »

I suspect that is a lost cause. If she was buying on credit to begin with it is highly unlikely she would have the money too do payoff now, and I doubt she'll be able to get ANY kind of loan after this.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by mufc1959 »

Forget "The Great British Mortgage Swindle". The next BAFTA Best Documentary Comedy winner will be released in September by the Sovruns.

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I'd prefer a film from someone who could spell 'revealed' unless I can watch it well pissed and with popcorn to throw at the telly.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

My God, it's like a parody of a sovcit movie poster. Something we would come up with.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

And this is a parody of a website:

https://www.splspro.com
SPLSPRO Membership is 25p per week, £1 per month as a £12 per year donation.
And don't forget your ticket for their summer solstice event, only a few weeks late.....

And this one: https://www.cestui-que-vie.com has an invalid security certificate.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The event sounds great. It will have a free energy stand, but also electricity.

It's meant to be free ish, but then £25 and a slice of any profits if you sell.
Thomas and Spl’s is the host of this event, it is his field/land – we have full liability insurance, site safety will be shown and given to you upon arrival.

If you want to setup a stall or market outlet you can, we will not charge you for this, entrance will be permitted on your standard ticket, obtained via the links on this page <3

it is open to stall holders and market outlets, to come along and set up – we are not charging you for this,we will ask for a percentage of the profits to be donated to the trust

Well brothers and sisters, if you do not already know, via my Youtube video updates!!
we have a private field in Ox-Ford to use, for our first ever private gathering in an open place.
We will make it a family friendly common-unity,

it will be over a few days, Fri-Mon 13th -16thth July

There will be all the amenities that you expect and require, a full professional campsite, with water/electrics and security
You will have access to fresh hot food/drinks, via mobile onsite outlets serving your every need – at rock bottom prices – no need to bring the kitchen
This is going to be a fun and relaxed private event. and it is only open to our Beneficiaries not the GENERAL public!!
The Trust and trustees will provide all the food and entertainment, 40 Ft articulated trailer – complete with a hydraulic 30 Ft platform, we can hold talks and chats by day, and party by night –
David will bring his Technics Mk5’s and old skool vinyl’s.
We are intent on holding health, healing and zero point/free energy stalls, in addition to law and social talks comparisons, if you are interested in holding a stall, or can offer any help or equipment, please contact us with the buttons on our pages
Musicians, artists and other holistic healing gurus please contact our team via the Common-Unity page we have :-
https://www.facebook.com/sovscus/

The booking fee/admin cover/insurance for the event is £25 – TBC Per Adult, off-spring are free

Peace love and Barry White (light)!
Edit,. They also think gravity is a scam so I hope they take enough ropes to tie everything down.

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

This could be a great opportunity for someone to go there, set up a both and sell bottles of "energized" water. $8 each, or 3 for $15-- a real bargain!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... H0X1Aef0r0

Another win!!!!, how the verbiage repelled the invaders. A two man circle jerk full of sovcit blather. It is curious to hear how these people talk to each other, reinforcing their delusions to each other. About 15 minutes of it wore me out.
notorial dissent

What I'm wondering is where they came up with the money to rent the field and all the stuff they claim they'll have, and pay the insurance. I have a hard time believing most of them could pony up bus fare.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
notorial dissent

More likely, alles dunkeI. The "clarification" isn't, since Wrehka's gibberish is just that, neither legal nor of any actual value whatsoever, except possibly comedic, and is legal proof of her harassment and ongoing intent to harass the neighbor and new owner. The "neighbor" isn't even remotely involved except in that she has had to live through all this and next to it all for all this long time. The insurance company was who had the sale order as a result of legal expenses against Wrehka. If anything the neighbor would have a common law tort claim of infringement of her common law right to quiet enjoyment. The only problem is that getting damages from Wrehka is next to impossible as I think she is now pretty much judgement proof.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

The only problem is that getting damages from Wrehka is next to impossible as I think she is now pretty much judgement proof.
At common law, doesn't that mean that she gets sold into indentured servitude? Or transported to Australia, or something?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent

Dr. Caligari wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:39 am
The only problem is that getting damages from Wrehka is next to impossible as I think she is now pretty much judgement proof.
At common law, doesn't that mean that she gets sold into indentured servitude? Or transported to Australia, or something?
Works for me. :snicker:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:39 am More likely, alles dunkeI. The "clarification" isn't, since Wrehka's gibberish is just that, neither legal nor of any actual value whatsoever, except possibly comedic, and is legal proof of her harassment and ongoing intent to harass the neighbor and new owner. The "neighbor" isn't even remotely involved except in that she has had to live through all this and next to it all for all this long time. The insurance company was who had the sale order as a result of legal expenses against Wrehka. If anything the neighbor would have a common law tort claim of infringement of her common law right to quiet enjoyment. The only problem is that getting damages from Wrehka is next to impossible as I think she is now pretty much judgement proof.
Posted to wrong thread?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent

Yes, wrong thread.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Things did not go to plan for one of the Sovruns when he went to court today, and he wants to know what to do next.

He's had the usual advice - that he shouldn't have attended the 'fake court', some incomprehensible gibberish about halsbury's laws (all in small letters), one sensible response about not doing anything that'll land you in court in the first place and this pearl of wisdom, which our hero had already tried.

The one thing he didn't consider was actually paying his council tax in the first place.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Nothing I said mattered
Obviously to him this is clear evidence of the corruption inherent in the system... Help! Help I'm being repressed etc etc.

I wonder if it even crossed his mind that the reason nothing he said mattered was because he was talking shite.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

I wonder if it even crossed his mind that the reason nothing he said mattered was because he was talking shite.
That is a pretty hard thing for any believer to consider. It s not reason, it is just wishes and magic. The inventor of Sherlock Holmes had an irrational belief in faries and spiritualists despite writing a character who's USP was deductive reasoning.

What chance does the average noddy stand.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

It’s been a while since we heard off David’s herd.

I see the success is rolling in,

https://youtu.be/5hwZZraUgqE

Now promoting spslpro.com identity cards for a trust?

And if you have a VW he seems to have some handy tips about rear seat removal. I’m guessing David’s car is taxed ect.

Funny how most gurus never seem to be in the dock for non-payment of taxes :thinking:
Siegfried Shrink

He would only qualify as a guru among plant life.
notorial dissent

I have to say that I agree with Herron's Magistrate, I don't understand what he is going on about any more than he apparently does. I also do not think "subrogation" means anything near or like what he thinks it does, but I am curious if anyone can explain what he does think it means since this seems to be a particularly footl confusion of law rather than sovcit?