Jay Bradley

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Jay Bradley

Post by letissier14 »

I thought it was time Jay Bardley had his own post.

Jay is one of the infamous rooftop 6+1 in the Tom Crawford case. He also claimed to have bought a car from a garage using a WeRe Cheque and also cleared his council tax using a WeRe Cheque, both of which proved bogus.

Here is in his own video trying to goad the apparent troll from their court case, into hitting him.

Quatloos or Quatlosers get a mention lol

https://www.facebook.com/10000465916946 ... 184896246/
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Jay Bradley

Post by Burnaby49 »

Time to clear up a backstory on that troll. The Crawfords kept claiming that he was a Quatloos contributor but chose not to give his member's name to confirm this so it was discounted as just more Crawford bullshit. However they were correct.

The troll, who seemed to have a pathological hatred of the Crawfords, posted on Quatloos as Crawfrauds. He has the distinction of being one of the few individuals permanently banned from Quatloos because of his offensive postings and behaviour. You can check out his Quatloos postings here;

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=29035

You'll note that some of his posts are essentially blanks. That was because we mods deleted the portions that were grossly offensive which, in some instances, constituted the entire post.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 wrote:Time to clear up a backstory on that troll. The Crawfords kept claiming that he was a Quatloos contributor but chose not to give his member's name to confirm this so it was discounted as just more Crawford bullshit. However they were correct.

The troll, who seemed to have a pathological hatred of the Crawfords, posted on Quatloos as Crawfrauds. He has the distinction of being one of the few individuals permanently banned from Quatloos because of his offensive postings and behaviour. You can check out his Quatloos postings here;

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=29035

You'll note that some of his posts are essentially blanks. That was because we mods deleted the portions that were grossly offensive which, in some instances, constituted the entire post.

One of the only honest claims to come from a Crawford....
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Quite true, he was a vile little troll during the brief spell he was here, and is missed not at all. I will give credit where credit is due, he seemed to be an equal opportunity troll, vile to all. I still have to admit to a certain prurient curiosity as to what they could possibly have done to personally piss hm off so seriously. He had a real hate on for them. I mean he may be just one of those people who hates the entire world and just happened to be momentarily fixated on the Crawfords, but no way to really tell. At any rate, he is their problem, not ours.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Looking at the dates, it would appear (not that in the grand scheme of things) that it matters but he only started posting here after he was accused of being a member here when he bumped into Craig Crawford and Jay Bradley. Could be argued that he only became a poster here after he was pointed in this direction by the Crawfords themselves

Wanna balloon?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

letissier14 wrote:He also claimed to have bought a car from a garage using a WeRe Cheque
We should not forget that Jay also claimed to have received a substantial interim payment from HMCTS and had used the money to buy himself a car.
He made a nice little film with him posing in front of the Mercedes.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4DmCkoBQt0E

Sadly for him he eventually had to eat humble pie and apologise to his fans for lying about owning a vehicle which was in fact a car he had hired.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.