Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to lose his house

Post by notorial dissent »

Seriously??? You need to ask? Ignorant and illiterate the lot of them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

notorial dissent wrote:Seriously??? You need to ask? Ignorant and illiterate the lot of them.
I do understand your point but considering he knows a contract requires offer, acceptance and consideration you would have thought he has done the teeniest weeniest bit of research. Obviously he has not.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Zoopla has Crabby's 4-bed detached house with electronic gates valued at £299k. Not sure he's got much equity in the property which he bought 7 years ago but he could potentially be well on his way to a Triple Crawford. :shock:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

He Who Knows wrote:Zoopla has Crabby's 4-bed detached house with electronic gates valued at £299k. Not sure he's got much equity in the property which he bought 7 years ago but he could potentially be well on his way to a Triple Crawford. :shock:
Hard to tell at the moment until Gregg clarifies what a 'Crawford' and 'Double Crawford' are. There is too much ambiguity in the basic definition of a Crawford to actually give an accurate measure to a triple. As you said;
Excellent work Gregg, worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize - probably the first Parliamentarian of Quatloosia ever to be awarded one.
I was a bit confused, however, about the term Double Full Crawford and I accept that it must be me being a bit thick, rather than your excellent in-depth research. Please would you kindly elucidate: when you say
This means that Crawford might have in fact done an extremely rare Double Full Crawford, pissing away his equity and as much again after. A truly memorable own goal, the likes we rarely see.
does this mean Crawford has actually pissed away £180k? (£90k + £90k).
I am finding this level of stupidity quite hard to comprehend.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

Firthy2002 wrote:He is still defiant.

I don't believe for one second that Bobby knew his fucking about would stop the clock ticking on an automatic discharge. If he did then his post made no sense.
Robert White

Only another 11 months to go it’s not as bad as they say this bankruptcy thing.

Janice Page

They can extend it past the 12 months, and can suspend it indefinitely if they think you're not cooperating

Robert White

Yeah I know that I'm really not bothered.
In other words...

"I'll be discharged from bankruptcy in 11 months"

"No you won't"

"I know I won't
"

Either Crabby is either breathtakingly ignorant of the way the world works or a liar... Or both. So far the OR has been gentle with him but that's going to come to a very swift end and then he's eff, you, kay, tea, fucked.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:
Firthy2002 wrote:He is still defiant.

I don't believe for one second that Bobby knew his fucking about would stop the clock ticking on an automatic discharge. If he did then his post made no sense.
Robert White

Only another 11 months to go it’s not as bad as they say this bankruptcy thing.

Janice Page

They can extend it past the 12 months, and can suspend it indefinitely if they think you're not cooperating

Robert White

Yeah I know that I'm really not bothered.
In other words...

"I'll be discharged from bankruptcy in 11 months"

"No you won't"

"I know I won't
"

Either Crabby is either breathtakingly ignorant of the way the world works or a liar... Or both. So far the OR has been gentle with him but that's going to come to a very swift end and then he's eff, you, kay, tea, fucked.
He's utterly clueless, he had no idea that bankruptcy could be extended beyond 12 months and I suspect he's going to have other rude awakening as to the extent of what the OR can do.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

AndyPandy wrote: Either Crabby is either breathtakingly ignorant of the way the world works or a liar... Or both. So far the OR has been gentle with him but that's going to come to a very swift end and then he's eff, you, kay, tea, fucked.
He's utterly clueless, he had no idea that bankruptcy could be extended beyond 12 months and I suspect he's going to have other rude awakening as to the extent of what the OR can do.
I predict two endings to this: The Jimmy One-Cell ending, as follows: Once his missus realises that the house is about to go unless he's able to pay up, all debts will be repaid and the bankruptcy annulled. Yes, shit gets real from the OR, but I suspect that'll be nothing compared to the bollocking he'll get from his wife. The money will be found from somewhere, and he'll lie about his 'win' over the OR.

The other is the Baron von Trampbeard ending: In this scenario, he sticks to his guns to the bitter end, and ends up homeless and divorced, without a pot to piss in but still ranting against the corruption that's stolen everything from him.
longdog

Post by longdog »

mufc1959 wrote:...but still ranting against the corruption treason that's stolen everything from him.
FTFY
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I'll place a large bet on the Baron von Trampbeard ending. This guy just seems belligerent for the sake of belligerence.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

He Who Knows wrote:Zoopla has Crabby's 4-bed detached house with electronic gates valued at £299k. Not sure he's got much equity in the property which he bought 7 years ago but he could potentially be well on his way to a Triple Crawford. :shock:

A Full Crawford would relate to how much equity he has and the figure in pounds sterling doesn't matter. SO if Bobby bought ht e house 7 years ago we might assume he had a down payment of about ~£75,000. He might have added to that over the 7 years another £25,000 in increased value and amortized debt, so he has for the sake of illustration £100,000 of equity in a £300,000 home. This allows us to impute that he owes £200,000 on the mortgage.
A Full Crawford would be if he ends up losing it and not getting anything of the £100,00 back. Say it sells for £200,000, he likely owes that much and will have done a Full Crawford. It can sell for substantially more and still be a Full Crawford if he pisses around with the legal system (which he looks keen to do) and runs up fees and costs that do nothing but enrich the banks, lawyers and bailiffs who eventually kick him to the curb.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

TheNewSaint wrote:I'll place a large bet on the Baron von Trampbeard ending. This guy just seems belligerent for the sake of belligerence.

Aye! This guy has some underlying issues about latent tendencies and has to show everyone how big and tough he is, this a gonna be fun to watch. Nothing impresses like an imbecile who thinks he's a genius.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It'll be the trampbeard scenario.
I'd love to post the screenshots, but I'm using 3G from a Sri Lankan beach as this is what the missus regards as a holiday.

For those with FB, goto a group called 'just say no' where you'll learn a little more about Mr Bait's beliefs. He's down the rabbit hole big time.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

Fear not... Being 'put on notice' has worked so brilliantly thus far he's going bring things to a swift and victorious climax by putting the Official Receiver on notice.
Robert White

That sounds just like my reply to the official receiver that I will be putting on notice tomorrow by recorded delivery.
:snicker: :haha:
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

I suspect that will be the final straw before the OR pulls out the big guns.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Our little Quail is gonna find out just how the cow eats the cabbage, and go splat. :haha: :haha:
It's Image Image time.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Wakeman52 wrote:I'm reminded of the old adage about holes, digging and shovels....
Shovels nothing! When a sov is in a hole they call for one of those tractor mounted drills used to make wells.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

SteveUK wrote:It'll be the trampbeard scenario.
I'd love to post the screenshots, but I'm using 3G from a Sri Lankan beach as this is what the missus regards as a holiday.
Can you get some photos of Arthur C Clark's house?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

SteveUK wrote: I'd love to post the screenshots, but I'm using 3G from a Sri Lankan beach as this is what the missus regards as a holiday.
It is obvious that your missus does not understand the rules. Put her on notice. :whistle:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
SteveUK wrote: I'd love to post the screenshots, but I'm using 3G from a Sri Lankan beach as this is what the missus regards as a holiday.
It is obvious that your missus does not understand the rules. Put her on notice. :whistle:

Ha ha. Whereas crannies notice only cost him bankruptcy, I could be in to lose a lot more than that with her !
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

grixit wrote:
SteveUK wrote:
Can you get some photos of Arthur C Clark's house?
Don't know if it's still the case 4 years later, but a few rupees will get you in his house.

http://asiaobscura.com/2013/11/sifting- ... lombo.html