Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by Burnaby49 »

Got it, question of terminology.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Great Britain is an island, where England, Scotland and Wales are and always have been. Ireland is an Island where the country of Ireland has always been and part of which was lopped off to no longer be part of the country of the United KIngdom, and the little part became Northern Ireland, another country that remains part of the United Kingdom....

or something like. It could be more formal but yeah, that's got it. :whistle:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by hucknallred »

Burnaby49 wrote:Got it, question of terminology.
Explained in 5 minutes here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNu8XDBSn10
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Burnaby49 wrote:Well, frankly, I couldn't make any sense out of the comment. So, does;
the learned Common Law Court appears unaware that no part of Ireland has never been a part of the political entity Great Britain
Actually mean;
the learned Common Law Court appears unaware that no part of all of Ireland has, never in the past, been a part of the political entity Great Britain.
Yes. Circumloquitously.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

The history of the relationship between Ireland & the English, Scots & Welsh is long, complicated and on-going. Without going into the politics (!), I would suggest that anyone interested do some research on subjects such as 'The Irish Question' & the 'Acts of Union 1800'.

To say that the folk of the 'Common as muck Law Court' have done any such thing would be to give them too much credit.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
rosy

Post by rosy »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: There was one of those in the lower ground floor machine room at Bridge House North
in Putney, we were all impressed by its mass and speed, mainly because we wanted to see just how far it could go if somehow the disc unit came free and it took off southwards. Much pub table calculation regarding mass and momentum, the problem was how much would the building's wall slow it down, and how would it cope with the Thames.
PS it spun vertically, not horizontally.
My father used to work at one of the Bridge Houses, before moving to Manchester and then Bracknell, all for ICL. Small world!
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I've probably got a couple of boxes of punch cards somewhere in the attic. Maybe some paper tape too. I actually bought a paper tape reader back in the 80s and tried to use it to copy my tape over to my XT. Unfortunately, i couldn't synch the ports up properly. I do have enough Win98 and XP units around to stack into furniture, though.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

grixit wrote:I've probably got a couple of boxes of punch cards somewhere in the attic. Maybe some paper tape too. I actually bought a paper tape reader back in the 80s and tried to use it to copy my tape over to my XT. Unfortunately, i couldn't synch the ports up properly. I do have enough Win98 and XP units around to stack into furniture, though.
They make pretty good door stops as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

You might get away with running a very "Lite" version of Unix on some of them.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Actually, with net neutrality at risk, i may have to fire one of them up and rejoin Fido.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Good God, Crabby really is a cretin.

It took someone in the comments to point out the bleedin' obvious ...

notorial dissent

I don't think even cretin does him enough credit, but I'm not sure what the right designator should be, something that really expressed the depth and breadth of his ignorance and mind numbing stupidity.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

notorial dissent wrote:I don't think even cretin does him enough credit, but I'm not sure what the right designator should be, something that really expressed the depth and breadth of his ignorance and mind numbing stupidity.
He reminds me of the character "Dim" in A Clockwork Orange. That stupid malevolence, written all over his face -

"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

So he realises that the world has changed in 800 years. Now lets see if he can follow that train of thought to the next logical state and realise that the law has changed to keep up with the changes in society.

800 years ago the prospect of a social security system, a National Health Service, pensions, free education and, most of all, equality before the law for the plebs (in theory at least) would have been so alien as to be unthinkable.

So come on Bobbity... Take that great leap into the dark and embrace reality... Your shit hasn't worked for others and it certainly hasn't worked for you so... <complete in less than 100 words>.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

longdog wrote:800 years ago the prospect of a social security system, a National Health Service, pensions, free education and, most of all, equality before the law for the plebs (in theory at least) would have been so alien as to be unthinkable.
Let's face it. Anyone who thinks that the mobile phone, the internet & Facebook were invented in the 13C should go back to school. At the very least, they should have paid some attention when they had the opportunity to learn. :snicker:

As for all the other items in that list, your well-educated 13C person (probably a monk) was more interested in angel numbers on a pin-head. The rest of the population, apart from a very few, did what they were told by that very few.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

From the PLD thread:
Crab Bait wrote:
I will be hand delivering LEGAL NOTICE OF AIDING AND ABETTING HIGH TREASON AND MISPRISION OF HIGH TREASON to Taunton police centre tomorrow.
Did he go through with it, does anyone know?
notorial dissent

TheNewSaint wrote:From the PLD thread:
Crab Bait wrote:
I will be hand delivering LEGAL NOTICE OF AIDING AND ABETTING HIGH TREASON AND MISPRISION OF HIGH TREASON to Taunton police centre tomorrow.
Did he go through with it, does anyone know?
Better questions would be does it matter; did anyone notice; did anyone care? My suspicion is a resounding NO to all.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Confirmation Crabby is a complete tool, controlled by the alternative facts universe-

NB: you don't need FB to view-

https://m.facebook.com/groups/109020788 ... 1087693360
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It says 'you must login first', when I try the link.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:It says 'you must login first', when I try the link.

Mine also now.

I should have screen shot it.