Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to lose his house

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:I'd like to know how a "forged summons" is being heard by a "non court" just to start, since they supposedly DON'T exist? And then why, if they don't exist and have no authority is our little Quail having people write letters of support, for him, to this non existent court? If the summons is a forgery and the court not a court and he's not going anyway and it has no authority, then why does he need the letters? The flow of illogic here is a bit much, even for him.
If anyone on here got a fake summons from a fake court of common law they won't be posting to get everyone to write to said fake common court to try to persuade it that they were wrong. We'd be posting it to laugh at.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:I'd like to know how a "forged summons" is being heard by a "non court" just to start, since they supposedly DON'T exist? And then why, if they don't exist and have no authority is our little Quail having people write letters of support, for him, to this non existent court? If the summons is a forgery and the court not a court and he's not going anyway and it has no authority, then why does he need the letters? The flow of illogic here is a bit much, even for him.
If anyone on here got a fake summons from a fake court of common law they won't be posting to get everyone to write to said fake common court to try to persuade it that they were wrong. We'd be posting it to laugh at.
A 'common law court' summons would look great in my bog. A common law arrest warrant and a common law execution warrant would look great too.

Speaking of which weren't we supposed to have heard the outcome of Crabbie's collaboration with the Scottish rebel on the subject of common law courts?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Exactly and precisely. Crabby knows it's for real and he's just posturing, and did I mention really really stupid. I'm looking forward to the "forged arrest warrant" being issued for his non-attendance. That will really be fun, and I look forward to him explaining that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Penniless, likely homeless and possibly banged up. It's shaping up to be a cracking end of year for Crabbie.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
notorial dissent

Don't forget probably divorced as well, sounds like Mrs Crab Bait had enough and decamped. He's working on a trifecta, would that make it a fourfecta?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Nothing for 4 of 4, but 5 of 5 is a perfecta.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I guess that eventuallty when a non court has issued a non order to force a non sale of Crabbie's house and another non court has sent him to a non prison for a few non months Crabbie will be sitting alone in his non cell pondering his non wife.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I guess that eventuallty when a non court has issued a non order to force a non sale of Crabbie's house and another non court has sent him to a non prison for a few non months Crabbie will be sitting alone in his non cell pondering his non wife.
At least he'll have his legal fiction person to keep his flesh and blood person company
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It is rather unfortunate that 'deprogramming' as used on cult adherents seems to be both ineffective and worse than the cult itself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deprogramming

I feel that any attempt at more routine psychotherapy would be greeted by anger and resistance and treated as a confirmation that the system wished to silence or 'corrupt' the subject. This would tend to strengthen the subject's delusions and provide some level of perverse gratification due to the attention being paid to them.
Charles Dickens had a model for reform in 'A Christmas Carol' and 'It's a Wonderful Life' had another, but supernatural manifestations are in short supply nowadays, something more earthbound is called for.

It is rather strange that normal behavioural influences, such as the utter failure of the adopted methods seem to have little effect. Many people would take one failure to suggest that their approach to a problem was questionable, that some rethinking was desirable. The more determined could continue in their beliefs but avoid outright confrontation and defeat by simply not fighting unwinnable battles, as Sun Tzu would advise. It seems clear that there are an everpresent minority so wedded, for whatever reason to an unworkable belief system that no amount of conventional treatment could make them even consider the possibility that they might be wrong. The most extreme examples actually seek out unwinnable confrontations, seeking gratification from self inflicted pain. Unfortunately there is no off the shelf anti-masochism pill and if there was it would be an obvious ruse of the Powers That Be to bring down their bright banners.

I think the only key to understanding such obsessives is to trace the origins of their delusional state back to the childhood or youthful circumstances that led them to their present positions, and by analysing the results from a group of such subjects, come to identify some typical pattern that may provide a key to finding a way to 'rewind' such self destructive behaviour to a point where alternative ideas could be entertained and possibly adopted. This would be both lengthy and expensive. Just not stopping the steam roller is cheaper and normal practice.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

The problem is the manipulation by these so called 'gurus' who twist an arrest and imprisionment into 'they know we're winning and are coming down heavy on us Brothers and Sisters, keep up the fight!'

When in fact it wouldn't have mattered what they did (other than pay up), they were always going to be arrested and imprisioned.
Siegfried Shrink

That is certainly a problem, but the problem is why some people accept what most would dismiss as nonsense on sight. I feel there has to be a predeliction to victimhood or a feeling of powerlessness to make the woo attractive.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I think in most cases it is nothing more than downright greed. The greed of a mark is what ensures a success for the con man. Footle gurus are con men who are exploiting other people's greed. Almost all footle cases we see involve money somewhere along the way. Money that the footle does not want to part with.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Siegfried Shrink

Greed may explain the here today, gone tomorrow adherents who soon come to find there is no pot of gold, but it cannot account for the hard core cases so often seen here who often have long histories of failure and expense.

Greed is rational, self defeating behavior is an anti-survival trait that should tend to breed itself out over time.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Good ol' Chrisy Morris said it best: "I'm a conflict junkie." Some people are just like that, and Crabby is one of them. He has to fight everything and everyone at all times, even minor things like council tax, which he may even be able to pay. Must be a sad life.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Stand down folks... It was just a test...
Robert White

I must say I’m pretty disappointed with the support request. Anyway it don’t matter it was just a test to see how many in the group are awake, obviously not many...
According to another 'survey' the sum total of 'supporters' is an impressive nine. How much longer can the forces of treason stand against a mass movement like PLDers? :snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:Stand down folks... It was just a test...
Robert White

I must say I’m pretty disappointed with the support request. Anyway it don’t matter it was just a test to see how many in the group are awake, obviously not many...
According to another 'survey' the sum total of 'supporters' is an impressive nine. How much longer can the forces of treason stand against a mass movement like PLDers? :snicker:
They are awake, Rob. Internet friends just don't care that much about your plight.

Something FMOTL always seem to forget.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Robert White
Somebody call a priest, PLD is slipping away fast.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Somebody call a priest, PLD is slipping away fast.
There's hope for the patient yet as they grapple with yet another issue that goes to the very heart of constitutional law...
Paul Price

Is there any way that parking restrictions around the hospital that I work at in Manchester are illegal? From Monday to Friday between 8am to 6pm I cannot park within a quarter mile of the hospital that I work at, only residents have a permit.
Strangely the first reply suggests public transport but normal service is soon resumed it's down-hill into gibberish from then on :snicker:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote: Somebody call a priest, PLD is slipping away fast.
There's hope for the patient yet as they grapple with yet another issue that goes to the very heart of constitutional law...
Paul Price

Is there any way that parking restrictions around the hospital that I work at in Manchester are illegal? From Monday to Friday between 8am to 6pm I cannot park within a quarter mile of the hospital that I work at, only residents have a permit.
Strangely the first reply suggests public transport but normal service is soon resumed it's down-hill into gibberish from then on :snicker:
It is a shame they don't provide free parking for patients and workers, but turning to freeman tactics will end you in deep

Hasn't there been a recent case of a nurse whom owes thousands by ignoring a parking company?
notorial dissent

Based on previous experience, I would say nine is about the right number. I would be willing to bet their fearless leader wasn't one of the nine either. Like I've said before sovcit/fomtl/PLD'er math.