Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to lose his house

Post by Chaos »

it's because he has to eat seeds and insects since being made bankrupt.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Um, yeah. But seriously, does he know that there's such a thing as a bobwhite?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

What a muppet.

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

It doesn't occur to the cretin that if his previous notice had actually worked like it's supposed to he wouldn't need to send another one. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It's worth sending them just for the energising effect. What is there not to like about a notice?

Personally, I'd love to get a treason notice. You know you have arrived when the powers that will be want your head on a pike.

"Don't tell him your name, Pike"
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

He's still being chased for CTax. Wonder if they know he's a bankrupt. I'm sure they'd join as a creditor.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

If we assume he's still not paying his CT, then bankruptcy won't help him as it will still be racking up post hearing.

Another great win !!1!'
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

After a long period of radio silence from the Insolvency Practitioner, they are back with another warning for Bob to co-operate willingly before he has to explain himself in court.
Naturally he is still defiant and drops hints about the kind of tyranny we should expect if him and his ilk should somehow seize power.

Get the popcorn on standby!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/practic ... 532246313/

-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

What they need is Tumbrils!
I just happen to own a long established tumbril making concern that has been pretty quiet since we were so busy during the French Revolution, when our product was patronised by Royalty and Nobility.

Bearing in mind the keen respect for the past shown by PLD, I feel they would really appreciate the period flavour of our 2, 4 and 6 man tumbrils, which can be supplied with extra squeaky wheels, to special order.

If the demand was there, we could supply faithful replicas of those old gas lamp-posts with the bar for the lamp-lighter's ladder, that make such fine informal gibbets, as patronised by the Mussolini family, so the cry of "To the lamp-posts" (or a la lanterne for the more pedantic) could ring out again.

We keenly await PLD's esteemed order. Cash only please.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm helping out with setting up lawful common law courts in the UK at the moment, meeting a few like minded people in Glasgow next week to get the ball well and truly rolling, and it hopefully won't be too long before I see Gavin and K Jackson in the dock. If anyone has a case for the common law courts let me know and I'll send you some info. There's a lot of treasonous criminals out there so get in quick because the common law courts are gonna be busy for a long time to come, we may have to build more prisons and make some new gallows.
Does he seriously believe this fantasy is ever going to become anything other than a fantasy?

The idea of 'common law court' has been doing the footler rounds for years and I'm not aware of any of them that have ever been anything other than one moron and a pile of clipart from Google. Even leaving aside the impossibility of getting the 'accused' in front of the 'court' they lack the organisational skills to get a 12 man jury together in the same room at the same time.

That said they really should be watching their language on public internet pages. These threats of 'gallows' could easily be taken as threatening by the real justice system and we all know where that can lead http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40599992
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Build prisons? :haha: :haha: :haha: They can't even raise the money or the manpower to build a 6'x4' shed.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Well, let's see, there are about 11,900 followers of PLD on Facebook.

Despite him plastering requests all over the group, Mr Bait can't get one of them to agree to occupy a building with him, not even David 'PAYG' Robinson. PLD has also been riven by internal warfare, involving the British Constitution Group.

If he's talking about the 'Scottish Common Law Courts' model, which has so far heard cases in which one protagonist (the convenor) has acted as plaintiff, judge, jury &c, then his trip to Glasgow will be a distinct disappointment. Image

Basically, I suspect that he would struggle to organise a drinks party in a brewery, basically because no-one would turn up, as he'd given out the wrong address.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:What they need is Tumbrils!
I just happen to own a long established tumbril making concern that has been pretty quiet since we were so busy during the French Revolution, when our product was patronised by Royalty and Nobility.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've always said that Canadian sovereigns couldn't organize a one-man pub crawl.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Build prisons? :haha: :haha: :haha: They can't even raise the money or the manpower to build a 6'x4' shed.
Or a gazebo !! :haha:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:We keenly await PLD's esteemed order. Cash only please.
Dear Sir
I am disappointed that you are not offering PCP for your product. This is surely the modern way to go?
P.S. what colours are available.
P.P.S. I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to do that.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

How much of Crab Baits antics would take place prior to the information age? I get the feeling he is continuing down this path so he can brag about it on Facebook. Pathetic as it may be, this platform allows him to be important in other people's lives. I think he may be getting off on the adulation he gets from others on Facebook.

If it wasn't for this online roleplaying and the rush he gets from being at the sharp edge of the dullest movement around, I doubt he would do what he is doing. The constantly playing the David to the government Goliath Stokes his ego, and triggers a rush for him. He is respected, listened to, and even a leader in this area. A far cry from his real life as a failed, indebted club owner, with nothing to his name but a house, he will end up losing. Without the audience no believe he would be a bit more reasonable. However here he is a leader

If he wasn't such a Dick, I would feel.sorry for the guy, but we know his history, and he is a real piece of work, who deserves everything he has coming to him.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

NYGman wrote:How much of Crab Baits antics would take place prior to the information age?
Most of them, I think. The guy seems to have deep-seated problems with authority, enjoys conflict, and is generally an asshole. I agree that the PLD group is enabling him somewhat, but i don't think Crab Bait would be a model citizen if it didn't exist.

I also think Crab Bait is genuinely dangerous. He seems to really want to do this building takeover, and I doubt he's finding anyone as committed as him in the PLD group. He's a Terry Nichols looking for a Timothy McVeigh.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Wakeman52 wrote:Well, let's see, there are about 11,900 followers of PLD on Facebook.

Despite him plastering requests all over the group, Mr Bait can't get one of them to agree to occupy a building with him, not even David 'PAYG' Robinson. PLD has also been riven by internal warfare, involving the British Constitution Group.

If he's talking about the 'Scottish Common Law Courts' model, which has so far heard cases in which one protagonist (the convenor) has acted as plaintiff, judge, jury &c, then his trip to Glasgow will be a distinct disappointment. Image

Basically, I suspect that he would struggle to organise a drinks party in a brewery, basically because no-one would turn up, as he'd given out the wrong address.
Well, we know from past experience that they can't organize a coordinated meet up for their sacred purpose. They've already tried that, and out of the hoard that said they were coming, two, I believe it was, actually made it to the right town and eventually managed to stumble over each other, by accident I'm pretty sure, another one or two finally made it but couldn't find the appointed spot, and the rest never showed up. So while they might manage a cock up, by accident, I think anything else is pretty much beyond them.

I need to speak to a mathematician friend and ask him about how to devine what the actual number of real live bodies on a faceplant group would be rather than the imaginary one that it inevitably shows.

TNS, I think your summation of our little Quail is pretty much on point, particularly the authority issues, assholiness, and the uncontrolled anger issues. I think those three issues alone could lead to some serious problems in the right situation for an unsuspecting individual. I don't know if the coward bully factor applies as well, since there is no data to go on, but he would be a prime candidate for it. At any rate a thoroughly nasty and unpleasant individual that I wouldn't want to live next to or have to deal with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Crabbie's now got a summons for this year's Council Tax. On a quick read I can't work out whether that is or is not included in his bankruptcy, given that the default has arisen since the bankruptcy was declared, and they don't have a liability order yet.