Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to lose his house

Post by AndyPandy »

Crabbies not bothered about the IS putting a restriction on his property (yeah, right !!) he's not bothered because he's not planning on selling his house, that's OK Crabbie because the IS will do it for you !

Might be a little more expensive than using an estate agent but hey ho :haha:
Robert White

LAND REGISTRY. Has anyone had any dealings with land registry where they've had an application to register restrictions against the land? Apparently the insolvency service have made an application concerning my alleged bankruptcy, and land registry say I must state my grounds of objection. I'm not bothered about it as it's just another HM department trying it on and I don't intend selling the property in the near future, I'm interested to see if anyone else has had any dealings with LR, (land registry not lawful rebellion).
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It is as if he is convinced all trains are holograms and he is going to prove it by sitting on the tracks.
Is it possible that all the woo is public posturing and he is more in touch with reality than it appears?

Normally it takes a six legged pig doing a tango in a tu-tu to strike me as surprising, but this saga is almost getting there.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:It is as if he is convinced all trains are holograms and he is going to prove it by sitting on the tracks.
Is it possible that all the woo is public posturing and he is more in touch with reality than it appears?

Normally it takes a six legged pig doing a tango in a tu-tu to strike me as surprising, but this saga is almost getting there.

It is true there is a lot of posturing for the boys in these types of echo chambers, however, never underestimate how confident these people are.

Some truly believe there is a government conspiracy to repress people of the states ancient rights, and therefore act accordingly.

I actually believe Crabby doesn't understand the seriousness of bankruptcy if you have assets like expensive cars and property.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

If Crabby isn't bothered why did he write that post? :shrug:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

JimUk1 wrote:
I actually believe Crabby doesn't understand the seriousness of bankruptcy if you have assets like expensive cars and property.
I predict that as soon as Mrs Crab becomes aware of the seriousness of the situation she will have a (not so) quiet word in his shell-like.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:If Crabby isn't bothered why did he write that post? :shrug:
Exactly!!
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:If Crabby isn't bothered why did he write that post? :shrug:
Exactly!!
Yep... Like his "I've only got eleven months to go" post and his follow up of "I'm not bothered" when told his bankruptcy would last forever if he didn't cooperate. He clearly still hasn't grasped the fact that as far as his finances are concerned the OR is as near to being god as makes no difference and he's managed to dig himself into a massive hole with his artcle 61 horseshit.

Clearly missus Bait has a better grasp of reality.
Robert White

I think the wife’s had enough she’s moving to Liverpool weekend, oh well I might invite Gavin and his mates round for a party at the weekend. Could be a good time to find out their price if they turn up. I’d better hide me assets well though
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Robert White

I think the wife’s had enough she’s moving to Liverpool weekend, oh well I might invite Gavin and his mates round for a party at the weekend. Could be a good time to find out their price if they turn up. I’d better hide me assets well though
Firstly congratulations to Mrs Crab for showing both great sense and impeccable taste in doing one finally and up north too. Though things must be pretty bad in the Crab household if the only alternative is the 'Pool!

Secondly - what idiot states his intention to hide his assets on a public forum that the OR must surely be reading?

Gavin (the OR) will be having a party all his own when he recovers what's owed - in full - with costs - when he finally wins as the OR usually does. Like the Borg, Resistance is Futile!
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

exiledscouser wrote: Firstly congratulations to Mrs Crab for showing both great sense and impeccable taste in doing one finally and up north too. Though things must be pretty bad in the Crab household if the only alternative is the 'Pool!
Crabby is aware of this thread, I wouldn't be surprised if the missus going is a wind up on his part, bearing in mind the speculation on her reaction earlier.

Upthread he said IIRC, he was going to pay off the debt in cash, purely for our benefit.

Am I right Crabby?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

hucknallred wrote:Upthread he said IIRC, he was going to pay off the debt in cash, purely for our benefit.
And that would stick it to us how, exactly? We want people to pay off their debts.
longdog

Post by longdog »

TheNewSaint wrote:
hucknallred wrote:Upthread he said IIRC, he was going to pay off the debt in cash, purely for our benefit.
And that would stick it to us how, exactly? We want people to pay off their debts.
Speak for yourself. I'm more than happy to watch him flush his whole life down the bog purely to impress his internet mates who will then tell him he either did it all wrong or did it all right and now he has all the evidence of treason for when the 'rule of law' is re-established.

This is way cheaper entertainment than a TV licence.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

longdog wrote:Speak for yourself. I'm more than happy to watch him flush his whole life down the bog purely to impress his internet mates who will then tell him he either did it all wrong or did it all right and now he has all the evidence of treason for when the 'rule of law' is re-established.

This is way cheaper entertainment than a TV licence.
Point taken. However, I don't see it as mutually exclusive. He can pay his debt, and still persist with the stupid.

Especially after David Robinson gave everyone the "under duress" option, which lets the lawful rebels pay their bills, and otherwise collaborate with the treasonous government, so long as they say the magic words.

I also think Crab Bait caving in would be high entertainment in itself. The mouthiest guy in the group, organizer of the building seige, won't stand up to an official receiver? Yes, we'd lose the always-entertaining eviction episode, but i suspect we might get a little entertaining fallout.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Maybe you should check out "Baron" David Ward, Rob!

He's looking for a person whom he can eek through the rest of his miserable life with.

Sad really what he is doing, but misplaced trust has lead him there, and his pride will probably see him on the streets!
But never mind Crabby!

You can't seize as many building doorways as you like when you're sleeping rough!
rumpelstilzchen

Now that we know an application has been submitted to the land registry in order to place a restriction on the land on which Mr Crab's house is situated, I would say that it is now a no-brainer regarding which building Mr Crab and his mates should choose to seize. It is obvious. They should seize the building which is subject to the restriction. :whistle:
BHF wrote:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Now that we know an application has been submitted to the land registry in order to place a restriction on the land on which Mr Crab's house is situated, I would say that it is now a no-brainer regarding which building Mr Crab and his mates should choose to seize. It is obvious. They should seize the building which is subject to the restriction. :whistle:
Or seize the Land Registry !! :thinking:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

grixit wrote:
Wakeman52 wrote:I'm reminded of the old adage about holes, digging and shovels....
Shovels nothing! When a sov is in a hole they call for one of those tractor mounted drills used to make wells.
Its more like dynamite!
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

AndyPandy wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:Now that we know an application has been submitted to the land registry in order to place a restriction on the land on which Mr Crab's house is situated, I would say that it is now a no-brainer regarding which building Mr Crab and his mates should choose to seize. It is obvious. They should seize the building which is subject to the restriction. :whistle:
Or seize the Land Registry !! :thinking:
Brilliant thinking! :)
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

noblepa wrote:
grixit wrote:
Wakeman52 wrote:I'm reminded of the old adage about holes, digging and shovels....
Shovels nothing! When a sov is in a hole they call for one of those tractor mounted drills used to make wells.
Its more like dynamite!
With them in the bottom of the hole, holding it like Wil E Coyote.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What I'm curious about now is how this idjit is staying afloat, since it doesn't appear he is working, and he certainly isn't independently wealthy. There is something missing here.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote:What I'm curious about now is how this idjit is staying afloat...
What makes you think he is? Isn't it entirely possible that he's been unemployable since he was released from prison for nearly killing that poor biker he hit whilst driving pissed and that this whole 'lawful rebellion' schtick is just a desperate attempt to keep his head above water financially?

We know he hasn't paid the commercial rates he owed and the other day he was all but boasting that he hadn't paid his water rates for several years. It's entirely possible he hasn't paid his mortgage for a while either.

We don't actually know much about him apart from the fact he's a ex-con, a bankrupt and a total fucking moron. What we do know might only be the tip of the iceberg.