Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to lose his house

Post by longdog »

We may not have bears but we do have the domestic moggy which is more than capable of administering large helpings of pain if poked. I'll happily bork a strange Rottweiler on the nose but I treat all cats as psychotically insane street-fighters with a tendency to extreme violence until proven otherwise.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote:We may not have bears but we do have the domestic moggy which is more than capable of administering large helpings of pain if poked. I'll happily bork a strange Rottweiler on the nose but I treat all cats as psychotically insane street-fighters with a tendency to extreme violence until proven otherwise.
If you want to try your hand against real cats we do get (very infrequent) cougar sightings in Vancouver. If you want to go up against insane street-fighters we are plagued by racoons which, notwithstanding their comic appearance, are vicious little bastards. Some not so little. Dogs are often injured by underestimating them and domestic cats are no match for either the racoons or our coyotes. As for bears they are so frequent they are just collected as part of the weekly rubbish pick-up.

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote: As for bears they are so frequent they are just collected as part of the weekly rubbish pick-up.
Canada is indeed a cruel place to be a bear.
Siegfried Shrink wrote:I blame such foolhardiness on the sad lack of bears in Britain. In countries more richly endowed with bears, the wisdom of not poking them is more widely understood, and those who do poke are availble as battered object lessons for the rest.
Here is a thread in Quatloos' past where we discuss bear-poking.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Only on Quatloos do you get the unique mix of lawyers, accountants, general scam mockers and ne'er do wells in just the right combination of Englishmen, Canadians, Virgin Island Gunsmiths and those of us who rose up through the ranks of the Assault Dachshund branch to command the Imperial Illuminati Air Force, all in celebration of the Rule of the Illuminati. I love this place!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Speaking of cougar sightings here's the latest. Two cougars apparently got tired of hoofing it and decided to take public transit by catching Skytrain. Unfortunately they didn't get their ride because it was after hours. Probably didn't have tickets anyhow.

The Evergreen Line to Port Moody run is the latest Skytrain extension. Port Moody is considered part of Greater Vancouver. There are five brewpubs in Port Moody that I've never been to because I don't drink and drive and Port Moody has been, until now, difficult to get to because of awkward transit connections. Now I can train right there so I plan to take my life in my hands by riding the cougar line.

http://vancouversun.com/news/local-news ... with-video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-AtzN7y-84
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I rode the Skytrain when we left Victoria to catch our cruise ship in Vancouver. Of course we had to catch a bus from the ferry to the station, which seems to be a bit wrong. I would think that an Skytrain station at the ferry dock would be financially feasible and a lot more convenient. As it was, our friends felt obligated to come with us all the way to Vancouver to make sure we didn't get lost, which shows what great friends they are.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:I rode the Skytrain when we left Victoria to catch our cruise ship in Vancouver. Of course we had to catch a bus from the ferry to the station, which seems to be a bit wrong. I would think that an Skytrain station at the ferry dock would be financially feasible and a lot more convenient. As it was, our friends felt obligated to come with us all the way to Vancouver to make sure we didn't get lost, which shows what great friends they are.
Actually no. It is immensely expensive to construct a Skytrain run. The latest, the Evergreen line, covers a very important transit area and even then it took years to get done because of the ballooning costs that ended up at about $1.5 billion. You can read the sad saga here;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evergreen_Extension

Even the run from downtown Vancouver to the Vancouver Airport, a high population urban area all the way, took 24 years from when Skytrain first started operations. Even that wouldn't be there except for a commitment to put it in to service for the 2010 winter Olympics.

A run to the Tsawwassen ferry terminal would make no economic or transit system sense. The only people it would serve would be the relatively few ferry foot passengers. There is nothing in the entire area except farmland and the terminal. There is no significant population center for miles and the run would have to be at least a ten mile extension from the closest existing line.

Keep in mind that Vancouver is actually a fairly small city, even if you include the suburban areas. It was estimated at 2,463,431 in 2016 for all of Greater Vancouver and this covers about a 40 mile radius from downtown.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Vancouver

so big-buck transit projects have to prioritized to where there are actual passengers. A few hundred ferry foot passengers a day doesn't make the cut.

aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Do you reckon Crab Bait believes all this Magna Carta stuff? He strikes me as more worldly than that, although with an over inflated notion of his own abilities. I wonder if he's jumped on the MC stuff just as an excuse to rumble and cop out of paying his debts.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:A run to the Tsawwassen ferry terminal would make no economic or transit system sense. The only people it would serve would be the relatively few ferry foot passengers.
I guess our experience was a one-off event or was due to the time of day and season. The ferry was crowded, lots of foot traffic, and of course, they all needed the bus. We had to wait until the 3rd bus came before we could get to the Skytrain station - which I would have been anxious about, but our friends knew the layout of the land, so we left plenty early in order to get to the cruise terminal in time.

AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

aesmith wrote:Do you reckon Crab Bait believes all this Magna Carta stuff? He strikes me as more worldly than that, although with an over inflated notion of his own abilities. I wonder if he's jumped on the MC stuff just as an excuse to rumble and cop out of paying his debts.
I don't think he believes in it for a minute, he's just an angry man, angry at the way his life has gone, failed (nightclub) business, nearly killed someone for drink driving, imprisioned for the offence, socially unacceptable, stiffed for £30k+ commercial rates which he has been ducking and diving for years, no means of paying - he's angry, probably still drinking, hates the way the 'state' are controlling him ( needs to take a retest before getting his life back) pent up frustration - he wants to DO something (seize a building, anything really to vent his frustration).

I think he'll pack up with PLD sometime soon, they're too tame for him.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Andy, I think you pretty much got it, but left out nasty-which he most assuredly is, bitter-which is equally obvious, and short-which is presumption on my part but all the rest fits to lead to that conclusion. Could it possibly be that the state is "controlling" him because he quite obviously can't control himself? He doesn't seem to be real big on the whole personal responsibility and respect for others thing at all, and I would suspect he is not at all a pleasant or convivial companion type either.

Anything on why or how the "club" failed?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It's exceptionally cruel and unusual punishment, but it the drivellings of 'magenta pixie' were the only thing on TV in prison, I think it would lose a lot of it's popularity as a bad boys club.
Imagins some favourite performers with nothing but the 471 videos "These are channelled messages coming from a non-physical, higher dimensional collective energy known as "The White Winged ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWkrkgkq1AM

Truly, demented comes in many forms, of which PLD is not the whackiest
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Does Robert White even know why people are calling him a quail? I had been under the impression that bobwhites were only found in North America.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:A run to the Tsawwassen ferry terminal would make no economic or transit system sense. The only people it would serve would be the relatively few ferry foot passengers.
I guess our experience was a one-off event or was due to the time of day and season. The ferry was crowded, lots of foot traffic, and of course, they all needed the bus. We had to wait until the 3rd bus came before we could get to the Skytrain station - which I would have been anxious about, but our friends knew the layout of the land, so we left plenty early in order to get to the cruise terminal in time.
The ferries are popular with tourists in the summer but very little foot traffic in the winter. Overall not enough to justify an increase in transit connections. You arrived at the Tsawwassen terminal which is way out from Vancouver, almost in the States. The other terminal, at Horseshoe Bay, is much closer to downtown so gets a lot more foot traffic and has much better bus connections.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:It's exceptionally cruel and unusual punishment, but it the drivellings of 'magenta pixie' were the only thing on TV in prison, I think it would lose a lot of it's popularity as a bad boys club.
Imagins some favourite performers with nothing but the 471 videos "These are channelled messages coming from a non-physical, higher dimensional collective energy known as "The White Winged ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWkrkgkq1AM

Truly, demented comes in many forms, of which PLD is not the whackiest
Nor even remotely original.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Do you mean the post or the prattler?
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I blame such foolhardiness on the sad lack of bears in Britain.
This may only only make sense to US readers, but we support your right to arm bears.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
Siegfried Shrink wrote:I blame such foolhardiness on the sad lack of bears in Britain.
This may only only make sense to US readers, but we support your right to arm bears.
The secret second amendment passed at the same session of Congress as NESARA?

aesmith

Post by aesmith »

grixit wrote:Does Robert White even know why people are calling him a quail?
Because he's small, harmless, slightly comical?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote:
grixit wrote:Does Robert White even know why people are calling him a quail?
Because he's small, harmless, slightly comical?
Took me a while as it is a US thing. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_bobwhite
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self