Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to lose his house

Post by The Observer »

NYGman wrote:So if it's only fake money anyway, he should rip up the leases governed by that illegal treasonous statue law, and gift the property to the tenants as he doesn't want to get involved with all that fake money coming in as rent or commit treason trying to enforce a lease.
Excellent point. Why is Crabbie interested in receiving fake money? I am sure he is not making his tenants pay in silver or gold specie? And is he accepting WeRE checks instead?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to lose his house

Post by exiledscouser »

Mods in view of emerging evidence can this thread title have an ‘s’ added to it please.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to lose his houses

Post by Burnaby49 »

exiledscouser wrote:Mods in view of emerging evidence can this thread title have an ‘s’ added to it please.
Done but note that the titles on the individual posts made so far haven't changed. To do that I'd have to edit each post individually.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AndyPandy

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by AndyPandy »

Crabbie's great fun, it's like jimmyw all over again, but X 10:

Jimmy owed £4K
Crabby £40k

Jimmy - one house
Crabby 10 houses

I can only hope he provides 10 X the entertainment of Jimmy - after all his 18 hour stretch was the stuff of legends - before he finally capitulates and just like Jimmy slinks off into the sunset belly down.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

AndyPandy wrote:
I can only hope he provides 10 X the entertainment of Jimmy - after all his 18 hour stretch was the stuff of legends - before he finally capitulates and just like Jimmy slinks off into the sunset belly down.
If the story is true about owning ten properties you have to have quite a bit of savvy about you to accumulate that amount. What I find strange is that Jimmy chose to, and Craby chooses to, run with a bunch of deadbeat dole scroungers who, on the face of it, are generally pretty thick. I think both Crabby and Jimmy are fairly intelligent people so I cannnot for the life of me work out why they would associate themselves with these people who couldn't give a toss if they (Jimmy and Crabby) lose their properties.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Not to mention the potential of achieving 10 Tom Crawfords.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:
If the story is true about owning ten properties you have to have quite a bit of savvy about you to accumulate that amount. What I find strange is that Jimmy chose to, and Craby chooses to, run with a bunch of deadbeat dole scroungers who, on the face of it, are generally pretty thick. I think both Crabby and Jimmy are fairly intelligent people so I cannnot for the life of me work out why they would associate themselves with these people who couldn't give a toss if they (Jimmy and Crabby) lose their properties.
Jimmy One Cell [did we ever get a final dispensation on him?] and Crabby all want the same thing, adulation of others. It matters little who they are, they just want the attention, and to be seen leading, pioneering, or heading the charge. this is just a desperate plea for attention, look at me, look at me attitude. While I think Tom C was not the sharpest tool in the shed, and was fed misinformation by others, and then became a puppet for Ceylon, Crabby and Jimmy OneCell are not in the same class. As you say, they have some smarts, and know exactly what they are doing, but can't stop now, as they are in too deep, and want to keep the adulations flowing so continue. They really don't have an exit strategy, outside of complete failure.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

NYGman wrote:They really don't have an exit strategy, outside of complete failure.
They could always take a leaf out of Ollie Pinnock's book and just quietly disappear. When was the last time he posted on PLD?

If Crabbie stopped posting today and started addressing his bankruptcy he'd save a fortune in insolvency fees (according to his trustee's website they charge up to £300 per hour... Nice work if you can get it) and his bezzie mates on Facebook would have forgotten about him by the middle of next week.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

NYGman wrote:
Jimmy One Cell [did we ever get a final dispensation on him?] and Crabby all want the same thing, adulation of others. It matters little who they are, they just want the attention, and to be seen leading, pioneering, or heading the charge.
I have a few friends who have multiple properties (one has in excess of thirty) and not one of them seeks the adulation of others. They are happy with their lot. But, even if they did want the adulation of others they would not want that adulation to come from a group of penniless bums. They would set their sights much higher than that. When you have that amount of wealth why would you want people like the PLDers to give you their attention?
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

It's an addiction, like a drug he can't get enough. Agree, cold turkey would be the best way forward, but then he would have to admit he was wrong, and would also lose his adoring fans (all 6 of them). The vile little man he is, don't see Crabby doing that now or anytime soon. He is after all an expert, a genius, infallible and never wrong, to walk away would be to admit he is none of those, and is infact an idiot for following a61 crap.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

A couple of possibilities occur to me. Maybe his property empire is failing with arrears on his loans etc etc. That might explain the self destructive path he's taking now, a combination of anger that his goldmine is no longer delivering and maybe a belief that he has nothing left to lose. That might also explain why he can't pay even his water bill. Alternatively maybe he genuinely thought that his rental properties would be untouched by the process, so bankruptcy would simply get the big business rates debt zeroed off without any real impact.
montbelliard
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by montbelliard »

He has something up his sleeve

"I have a plan, no worries"

But if that plan should fail, what's the worst case for him? As the insolvency practitioner says, his assets exceed his liabilities, so couldn't the IP man sell some of his properties, pay off the creditors in full, and then the bankruptcy can be discharged. Crabby seems to have a fantasy of an armed stand-off with the men in suits, but how could it come to that?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

montbelliard wrote:But if that plan should fail, what's the worst case for him?
Could be up to seven years in prison if his plan involves a bankruptcy offence.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

aesmith wrote:
Could be up to seven years in prison if his plan involves a bankruptcy offence.
Can they seize the monthly rental income, after all they've seized his bank accounts, rather than seek possession and sale? Was that why the trustee was writing to the tenants?

Obviously, without the rental income they may not be able to pay the mortgages, then the mortgage companies may foreclose but the creditors would be paid.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

AndyPandy wrote: Can they seize the monthly rental income, after all they've seized his bank accounts, rather than seek possession and sale? Was that why the trustee was writing to the tenants?

Obviously, without the rental income they may not be able to pay the mortgages, then the mortgage companies may foreclose but the creditors would be paid.
I've said it before & it's purely an opinion, but I think his business interests are very much cash in hand, this could include his rentals. I can see him going around them weekly & collecting in cash.

I wonder if he declares his rental income to HMRC?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

hucknallred wrote:
AndyPandy wrote: Can they seize the monthly rental income, after all they've seized his bank accounts, rather than seek possession and sale? Was that why the trustee was writing to the tenants?

I've said it before & it's purely an opinion, but I think his business interests are very much cash in hand, this could include his rentals. I can see him going around them weekly & collecting in cash.

I wonder if he declares his rental income to HMRC?
Possibly not, but a lot of it would be traceable, especially if he has buy to let properties. You still have to pay cash into a bank account (whether it's in your name or your wife's) to be able to pay the mortgages. Even if you pay the mortgages in cash at a building society it'll still be recorded.

Doesn't HMRC have a webpage for you to anonymously report suspected tax evasion?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Bobby describes today's newest correspondence from the trustee as a 'begging letter' where a normal person would describe it as 'I'm going to take your house unless you start cooperating'. What a prat.

JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
montbelliard
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by montbelliard »

AndyPandy wrote:
aesmith wrote:
Can they seize the monthly rental income, after all they've seized his bank accounts, rather than seek possession and sale? Was that why the trustee was writing to the tenants?
I assume that the trustee has taken control of the properties and is now collecting the rent. Of course that may affect his ability to pay any mortgages
montbelliard
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by montbelliard »

Why is the trustee going after his residential property, rather than the rental properties? Crabby reckons he "owes" about £42,000, so unless he's incredibly leveraged, you'd have thought that selling the rental properties would have been enough to clear it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

montbelliard wrote:Why is the trustee going after his residential property, rather than the rental properties? Crabby reckons he "owes" about £42,000, so unless he's incredibly leveraged, you'd have thought that selling the rental properties would have been enough to clear it.
I suspect it's because it's easier to sell the home than the rentals. To sell the rentals the trustee would either have to sell with a sitting tenant or evict the tenants and sell with vacant possession, both of which are more hassle than going after Chez-Crabbie.

There's also the fact that the rental properties are currently providing an income stream which can be seized and offset against the debt. Using back-of-a-fag-packet calculations lets say 10 houses at £1000 per month rent (reasonable for SE England) that's £10,000 per month. Lets say total debt is £50,000 by now including costs that means the trustee just has to sit back for six months, take the rental money and hey presto. Debts paid, costs paid, handsome fee paid and everybody's happy except Crabbie and the banks holding the mortgages.
Last edited by longdog on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.