Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Further thoughts. The people who will get stuffed over all this will be the tenants of the houses that get sold. Tenancy protection laws take second place to property law in these situations. Any tenant who gets a letter to "the occupier" needs to be ready to find somewhere else to live at short notice. It also raises the possibility of the eviction stopping rent-a-mob turning up at one of White's houses to defend the tenant. (Needs the pickle smilie from the Fogbow.)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by exiledscouser »

I did a quick ‘back of the fag packet’ calculation for these properties based on;

their most recent sale price (assuming that value relates to Crabby buying them)

That most but not all of the properties were bought in 2008

And

Their likely current market value now.

I reckon there is at the very least £300k in equity across the entire portfolio.

So if the Trustee decides to sell one or two off to meet the current debts (probably iro £50k by now with all the fecking about) then it might only impact on a few tenants. But knowing our man’s capacity for financial self destruction the world is truly the Trustee’s lobster.

Arthur - here’s something you’re unlikely to see outside any of Mr. Crab’s properties as they can’t cobble together more than three supporters, ever. Three is their critical mass.

aesmith

Post by aesmith »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I can't imagine that except in the most obscure and complicated situation, this would be applicable given the laws of bankruptcy. If you had an interest in one of White's properties, you talk to the receiver - end of.
Yes I was thinking that this morning, the trustee probably doesn't even have to go to court to do whatever he needs to do, since he's effectively acting for the bankrupt. Which brings me to the idea that he probably also has a duty of care to the bankrupt as well as the creditors, to be expected to settle affairs in a way that harms the bankrupt as little as possible. Crabbie's antics will be getting in the way of any such duty, so they're likely to mean that his assets don't end up being realised the way he would have chosen. They also effectively give the trustee a blank cheque for his fee - "quiet in the office today, I think I'll run up a couple of grand of costs answering Mr White's meaningless letters"

I wonder what the balance is up to now. Wasn't the original debt just put at £31K, and recently he named a figure of £42K.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Robert White shared a link to the group: Practical Lawful Dissent.
10 Lis Pendens delivered to the banks involved and land registry, and all recorded in the common law court. Looking forward to the next step. Don’t forget everyone can record their own documents with the common law court at no cost. The sooner people do it the quicker we can start dealing with the scum controlling our country and our lives.
Hasn't he got it the wrong way round? Unless the banks are threatening proceedings. I'm sure if only he sent these magic documents to the correct person or place it would work, in some way. Would love to see what they comprise of, but obviously not going to pay seven quid for an extract.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote:Hasn't he got it the wrong way round? Unless the banks are threatening proceedings. I'm sure if only he sent these magic documents to the correct person or place it would work, in some way. Would love to see what they comprise of, but obviously not going to pay seven quid for an extract.
I suspect his notices to the banks and the Land Registry are futile attempts to stop the Official Receiver / Trustee taking control of the properties. The fact that he thinks he hold's any of the cards any more is pathetic but highly entertaining.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote:I suspect his notices to the banks and the Land Registry are futile attempts to stop the Official Receiver / Trustee taking control of the properties.
I think in law they may already control the properties. There is no stopping them taking control, they already have it.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
longdog wrote:I suspect his notices to the banks and the Land Registry are futile attempts to stop the Official Receiver / Trustee taking control of the properties.
I think in law they may already control the properties. There is no stopping them taking control, they already have it.
That's a very defeatist attitude. Have you no confidence in the remarkable power of Magnum Chater?

I'm sure that once the recipients of the Piss Landings are notified of their treason and their impending execution they will back down lickity-spit just like the council, the courts, the Official Receiver and the trustee did... Oh... Hang on... :snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Further thoughts. The people who will get stuffed over all this will be the tenants of the houses that get sold.
Given White’s current behaviour about his debts and bankruptcy would you want someone with his attitude towards his obligations as your landlord? I know I wouldn’t.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
That’s my understanding as well. A bankrupt loses control of all their businesses and the receiver takes them over. At the very best all a bankrupt trying to hinder or mess about with the receiver achieves is an increased fee income for the receiver for the time spent responding to the bankrupt’s cunning wheezes. At worst it’s back to court for a bunch of court orders and not being discharged after 12 months.

Being a long-term undischarged bankrupt means your life is full of all kinds of petty and major hassles.

And the receiver was talking about a possible IVA. How many creditors are likely to consider entering into an IVA with someone who responds to bankruptcy by messing about with lis pendens nonsense and refusing to co-operate with the receiver over the most basic and simple legally required stuff I wonder?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The Observer wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:The Full Crawford barely touches the deliberate\reckless destruction of a £1 million plus estate because of debts amounting to £50,000 at most.
Are you saying that I could not expect to trade 10 Full Crawfords for One Crab? Will we need to set up a Fool Exchange to determine the daily going rate of any particular FOTL denomination?
A Crab takes all tricks worth 10 Full Crawfords or less.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:A Crab takes all tricks worth 10 Full Crawfords or less.
Hmmmm. Freeman Whist. Can't say I am interested in learning the rules.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The Seventh String wrote: Given White’s current behaviour about his debts and bankruptcy would you want someone with his attitude towards his obligations as your landlord? I know I wouldn’t.
You could always tell Crabby you don't have to pay him the rent anymore because you are in lawful rebellion. I'm sure he'd understand. :mrgreen:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

TheNewSaint wrote:
The Seventh String wrote: Given White’s current behaviour about his debts and bankruptcy would you want someone with his attitude towards his obligations as your landlord? I know I wouldn’t.
You could always tell Crabby you don't have to pay him the rent anymore because you are in lawful rebellion. I'm sure he'd understand. :mrgreen:
Oh that would be priceless to see, and so richly deserved.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

His family think he's lost the plot...

From his own FB page, not PLD.
Robert White
4 hrs ·

Most of my family think I’m mad for asking questions at my age, and most just ignore me now as if I’ve lost the plot. I can’t blame them it’s my own fault I had an idea of the truth many years ago, but I was infected and too busy with daily life to speak out or research further. That’s the problem with most people they’re too busy and can’t see what’s in front of their eyes. I will carry on though until I’m silenced by those I’m fighting against. I know I’m right doing what I’m doing, hopefully they will understand when I die. I don’t intend going far past 60 so shouldn’t be long now.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

hucknallred wrote:His family think he's lost the plot...

From his own FB page, not PLD.
Robert White
4 hrs ·

Most of my family think I’m mad for asking questions at my age, and most just ignore me now as if I’ve lost the plot. I can’t blame them it’s my own fault I had an idea of the truth many years ago, but I was infected and too busy with daily life to speak out or research further. That’s the problem with most people they’re too busy and can’t see what’s in front of their eyes. I will carry on though until I’m silenced by those I’m fighting against. I know I’m right doing what I’m doing, hopefully they will understand when I die. I don’t intend going far past 60 so shouldn’t be long now.
Alcohol fuelled ??
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I can’t blame them it’s my own fault I had an idea of the truth many years ago, but I was infected and too busy with daily life to speak out or research further.
If so, I would guess he is still trying to figure out when Morpheus is going to show up and offer him the blue pill/red pill choice.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
longdog

Post by longdog »

I can’t blame them it’s my own fault I had an idea of the truth many years ago, but I was infected and too busy with daily life to speak out or research further.

And then things started going wrong. I got sent down for 18 month when I nearly killed a motorcyclist whilst drink-driving and I owed Southampton council £40,000 business rates for my failed nightclub. So I looked for a way to avoid paying my debts and found a bunch of cranks on the internet who provided me with a way forward and even though I'm now bankrupt, my wife has left me, my family don't talk to me any more and none of the shit has worked I'm still sure everything will work out in the end....
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

It seems Crabbie's troubles will soon be a thing of the past. Thank goodness for Common Law Courts!!!11!!!!

All you need to do is to say "I ANNUL MY BANKRUPTCY", sort of the opposite of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuGIgf-ICHM
longdog

Post by longdog »

OK... So I get that the Official Receiver and the Trustee will pack up and go home when the common-law court cancels the bankruptcy. I can't see any problem there :roll: but what happens when the mortgages are declared null and void? Does that mean the ten properties revert to their previous owners as though the mortgages had never existed or does that mean Bobbity gets to keep the properties without paying for them?

Yes... That is a rhetorical question :snicker:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Wow, that https://www.commonlawcourt.com
Is incredibly draconian!

"All judgements are final and not subject to appeal".

I think I'll stick with the corrupt corporate government courts thanks Rob...