Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by aesmith »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Pox wrote:There have also been some relatively recent changes in tax breaks for buy to let landlords. 12/18 months ago - I can't remember.
It was stamp duty wasn't it? BTL no longer get tiered rates owner occupiers get.
Extra 3% stamp duty on second or subsequent properties. The other change was how interest is treated, no longer directly offset against income, but handled as a tax credit at basic rate.
Pox

Post by Pox »

aesmith wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Pox wrote:There have also been some relatively recent changes in tax breaks for buy to let landlords. 12/18 months ago - I can't remember.
It was stamp duty wasn't it? BTL no longer get tiered rates owner occupiers get.
Extra 3% stamp duty on second or subsequent properties. The other change was how interest is treated, no longer directly offset against income, but handled as a tax credit at basic rate.
Plus landlords used to be able to claim a set % annually for 'wear and tear' but now they can only claim for what they have actually spent.
Obviously it is very easy to submit fake receipts.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hucknallred wrote:I've said it before & it's purely an opinion, but I think his business interests are very much cash in hand, this could include his rentals. I can see him going around them weekly & collecting in cash.
Depends on how bothered the OR is, but theoretically the income from the rentals isn't Krabby's . A tenant who still chose to give cash to Krabby after being informed of the situation would not be paying their rent, and they could be evicted. OR could then sell the house or put new tenants in, paying rent to him via a local letting agency.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:lol: Another rally call for the webels, it's the same old rhetoric " government is killing us" blah blah blah,

My guess, only 10 will turn up-
Practical Lawful Dissent. public group | Facebook

THIS IS ANOTHER CALL FOR ACTION....WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME AND MUST STAND TOGETHER TO AT LEAST TRY TO SAVE OUR LIVES AND THE LIVES OF OUR LOVED ONES.
IF YOU THINK I AM CRAZY, SAD, DELUDED OR WHATEVER THEN YOU ARE NOT OBSERVING THE FACT THAT WE ARE IN SERIOUS DANGER OF LOSING EVERYTHING INCLUDING OUR LIVES BUT THE TRUTH WILL SOON BE SO BLOODY OBVIOUS YOU WILL HAVE TO BE BRAIN DEAD NOT TO SEE IT.
BUT ...IF YOU DO NOTHING IT WILL BE TOO LATE IF IT ISN'T ALREADY TOO LATE TO SAVE OUR RIGHTS AND LIVES......THERE ARE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY AND ONLY A FEW THOUSAND GENOCIDAL PSYCHOPATHS DESTROYING US.....WE COULD PUT A STOP TO IT OVERNIGHT IF ENOUGH OF US WILL STAND UP AND TAKE ACTION.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN US IN TAKING PEACEFUL ACTION IN BIRMINGHAM VERY SOON THEN PLEASE CONTACT ROBERT David Robinson, Connor Jason Wilkinson OR MYSELF TO PROVIDE YOUR DETAILS.
IF FEAR PREVENTS YOU FROM JOINING US OR YOU THINK YOU HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO, THEN YOU NEED TO WAKE UP FAST AND ASK YOURSELF WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN SAVING YOUR LIFE.
THE COVERT WEAPONS IN THIS SILENT WAR ARE BEING USED ON US RIGHT NOW....YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DO NOTHING TRUST ME.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

JimUk1 wrote::lol: Another rally call for the webels, it's the same old rhetoric " government is killing us" blah blah blah,

My guess, only 10 will turn up-
Practical Lawful Dissent. public group | Facebook

THIS IS ANOTHER CALL FOR ACTION....WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME AND MUST STAND TOGETHER TO AT LEAST TRY TO SAVE OUR LIVES AND THE LIVES OF OUR LOVED ONES.
IF YOU THINK I AM CRAZY, SAD, DELUDED OR WHATEVER THEN YOU ARE NOT OBSERVING THE FACT THAT WE ARE IN SERIOUS DANGER OF LOSING EVERYTHING INCLUDING OUR LIVES BUT THE TRUTH WILL SOON BE SO BLOODY OBVIOUS YOU WILL HAVE TO BE BRAIN DEAD NOT TO SEE IT.
BUT ...IF YOU DO NOTHING IT WILL BE TOO LATE IF IT ISN'T ALREADY TOO LATE TO SAVE OUR RIGHTS AND LIVES......THERE ARE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY AND ONLY A FEW THOUSAND GENOCIDAL PSYCHOPATHS DESTROYING US.....WE COULD PUT A STOP TO IT OVERNIGHT IF ENOUGH OF US WILL STAND UP AND TAKE ACTION.
IF YOU WANT TO JOIN US IN TAKING PEACEFUL ACTION IN BIRMINGHAM VERY SOON THEN PLEASE CONTACT ROBERT David Robinson, Connor Jason Wilkinson OR MYSELF TO PROVIDE YOUR DETAILS.
IF FEAR PREVENTS YOU FROM JOINING US OR YOU THINK YOU HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO, THEN YOU NEED TO WAKE UP FAST AND ASK YOURSELF WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN SAVING YOUR LIFE.
THE COVERT WEAPONS IN THIS SILENT WAR ARE BEING USED ON US RIGHT NOW....YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DO NOTHING TRUST ME.
the horse's *** wrote:I AM CRAZY, SAD, DELUDED OR WHATEVER
You said it, why should we argue with you???

Covert weapons??? Oh, you mean ignoring you????

Are there actually 10 of them who aren't total keyboard warriors????

They could only manage allegedly three for London. I don't have higher hopes for them here either.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

I'd love to get in on some of that Peaceful Action but as I don't reside in Britain I can't lawfully enter the country, what with the Immigration ACT (play, jape, pantomime, skit) being an Unlawful Corporate Statute Legal Fiction, so if I did set foot on British Soil I would be considered a Foreign Invader under Common Law and subject to being killed or captured on sight (fortunately the Geneva Convention predates the common market, fiat currency and the improper Oath of Coronation so at least I've got that going for me).

If one of the 2001 Lawful Rebel barons would Swear an Oath of Allegiance to me as their Sovereign Liege that would help, but it.really only lawfully protects me from people Under Oath to that particular baron. So I'd have to get the whole Committee on board with this idea. Does anyone have their Skype details? The amount of noblis obliege I'd be stuck with as a result of that many vassals could become an Issue, to say nothing of all the droit de signuer.

Plus even then I'd still be at the lawful mercy, as a Foreign Invader, of the Treasonous policy enforcers and any traitorous sheeple not Under Oath of Lawful Rebellion... One possible workaround for this could be to enter at a Treasonous policy enforcement customs checkpoint while presenting my passport and immigration form UNDER DURESS but I'd need advice from a lawful expert on the correct number and type of stamps to attach and other procedures for this (wouldn't want to create a joinder here of course!). Which given the well known prejudice the corporate sham enforcers have for Lawful Rebels upholding the Constitution would more likely than not get me refused entry anyway.

So probably better to bypass the policy enforcement customs checkpoints altogether and present myself directly to my fellow Rebels in Birmingham after lawfully smuggling myself across the border (as clearly allowed under A61). Best way is probably a flight in to the Republic of Ireland and then publicly travel to Northern Ireland when nobody's looking.

Um, is NI even lawfully part of Britain under PLD? Is there a Papal Bull I can refer to for that?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Depends on how bothered the OR is, but theoretically the income from the rentals isn't Krabby's . A tenant who still chose to give cash to Krabby after being informed of the situation would not be paying their rent, and they could be evicted. OR could then sell the house or put new tenants in, paying rent to him via a local letting agency.
I presume that's why the trustee has written to the tenants. I wonder if Crabbie trying to collect rent directly would be an offence - it's not undeclared income since at the moment he's provided no information on his affairs at all.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Juisarian wrote:Um, is NI even lawfully part of Britain under PLD? Is there a Papal Bull I can refer to for that?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laudabiliter
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:Depends on how bothered the OR is, but theoretically the income from the rentals isn't Krabby's . A tenant who still chose to give cash to Krabby after being informed of the situation would not be paying their rent, and they could be evicted. OR could then sell the house or put new tenants in, paying rent to him via a local letting agency.
I presume that's why the trustee has written to the tenants. I wonder if Crabbie trying to collect rent directly would be an offence - it's not undeclared income since at the moment he's provided no information on his affairs at all.
I would suspect it is contempt of court for ignoring the bankruptcy order. Whether it is considered to go as far as theft/fraud I am not sure but one could make the case.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

There a a number of criminal offences a bankrupt might commit so see, for example section 354 of the 1986 Insolvency Act which involves concealing assets from the Trustee. There are other related matters if you follow the link, some of which may already be applicable to Bob the Knob.
ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser wrote:Bob the Knob
Ah "The Battle of Epping Forest" You must be as old or older than me.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
exiledscouser wrote:Bob the Knob
Ah "The Battle of Epping Forest" You must be as old or older than me.
Pretty soon the OR will be selling crab bait by the pound.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Some lesser known Genesis titles Sov Cits might like;

(Straw)Man of our Times
duke’s travelling
Follow me follow me

Some footle-inspired Genesis titles that didn’t need changing at all!

Misunderstanding
Land of confusion
Your own special way
Down and out
More fool me
Throwing it all away
Cul de Sac

Other artists they might enjoy;

Treasons to be Cheerful Part 3
By Lien Jury

Good morning judge
(U)cc

More than a Freeman
Featuring Barry Gibberish

Folsom misprision Blues
Johnny no cash

In the (legal) name of love
Pro Bono

Time for my coat.........
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Not sure about "Land of Confusion". Footls would probably be flattered to have pudgy handpuppets of themselves on a video.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Firstly, an apology for doubting that Crabby has ten properties.

He does indeed own ten others (besides the matrimonial home) which are all in Southampton except for a flat in Manchester city centre.

How do I know this? Well another thing Sovs aren't too good at is data security.

If you follow this link to a page within the Common Law Court he and his fellow rebels have filed what they describe as 'Lis Pendens' against properties at risk of repossession or those held by their enemies as a pre-cursor (I assume) to some sort of lien being applied.

Crabby has helpfully listed them in detail and it will be an indication as to whether he reads this thread should they survive there very much longer. I won't reproduce the list here as I don't think that is fair or warranted but I suspect, in the light of this and re-reading (properly :oops: ) the posted correspondence between Bob and the Trustee that the latter knows them too.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote:...in the light of this and re-reading (properly :oops: ) the posted correspondence between Bob and the Trustee that the latter knows them too.
I would imagine any bankruptcy practitioner worth his or her salt is going to have access to all of the credit reference agencies' records which is going to list pretty much every loan they have outstanding including buy to let mortgages. And The Land Registry of course...
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote:.
If you follow this link to a page within the Common Law Court he and his fellow rebels have filed what they describe as 'Lis Pendens' against properties at risk of repossession or those held by their enemies as a pre-cursor (I assume) to some sort of lien being applied...
In the USA a lis pendens would significantly impact the saleability of real estate, and I imagine that is the desired effect here. Kunning Krabby has addressed these claims of pending litigation to the CEOs of several banks, presumably the Buy-to-Let lenders who funded purchase of each property. He imagines this will confuse and confound the OR, perhaps cause the lenders to intervene in his favour.

Unfortunately it will not. Lis pendens is not legitimately applicable in England and Wales, and in any event has to be filed in the county land records office, not an imaginary rebel "court" with no jurisdiction beyond it's website. The lender banks will not intervene to support Krabby, but if they realise the state of his affairs they may decide to protect their own interests by cooperation with the OR.

The OR will be utterly indifferent to a pretence of Lis pendens, it has no more effect whatsoever. If Krabby successfully harms the sale value of his rental properties, the OR will take his main home instead. If there's a lot of borrowing leveraged on Krabby's property empire, it could lead to the whole house of cards collapsing. And somewhere underneath, there will be only a thin, pink smear of Crab Paste.

This is going to exceed our current model of measurement. The Full Crawford barely touches the deliberate\reckless destruction of a £1 million plus estate because of debts amounting to £50,000 at most. Krabby has made the transition from atomic self-immolation to nuclear self-immolation.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Hercule Parrot wrote:The Full Crawford barely touches the deliberate\reckless destruction of a £1 million plus estate because of debts amounting to £50,000 at most.
Are you saying that I could not expect to trade 10 Full Crawfords for One Crab? Will we need to set up a Fool Exchange to determine the daily going rate of any particular FOTL denomination?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Unfortunately it will not. Lis pendens is not legitimately applicable in England and Wales, and in any event has to be filed in the county land records office, not an imaginary rebel "court" with no jurisdiction beyond it's website. The lender banks will not intervene to support Krabby, but if they realise the state of his affairs they may decide to protect their own interests by cooperation with the OR.
As I understand it the concept exists in E&W law, but only in the context of the second proceedings actually having started. For example you have some lawsuit in progress with party A, then when party B starts proceedings you enter your Lis Pendens plea or whatever as a matter within that second case. Registering a document on some web site has no meaning whatsoever, as they say his Lis Pendens isn't even a thing.
ArthurWankspittle

aesmith wrote:As I understand it the concept exists in E&W law, but only in the context of the second proceedings actually having started. For example you have some lawsuit in progress with party A, then when party B starts proceedings you enter your Lis Pendens plea or whatever as a matter within that second case. Registering a document on some web site has no meaning whatsoever, as they say his Lis Pendens isn't even a thing.
I can't imagine that except in the most obscure and complicated situation, this would be applicable given the laws of bankruptcy. If you had an interest in one of White's properties, you talk to the receiver - end of.