Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to lose his house

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:What I'm curious about now is how this idjit is staying afloat...
What makes you think he is? Isn't it entirely possible that he's been unemployable since he was released from prison for nearly killing that poor biker he hit whilst driving pissed and that this whole 'lawful rebellion' schtick is just a desperate attempt to keep his head above water financially?

We know he hasn't paid the commercial rates he owed and the other day he was all but boasting that he hadn't paid his water rates for several years. It's entirely possible he hasn't paid his mortgage for a while either.

We don't actually know much about him apart from the fact he's a ex-con, a bankrupt and a total fucking moron. What we do know might only be the tip of the iceberg.
While I don't dispute any of the above, I find it hard to believe that he paid cash for the current Casa Crab Bait, which he does apparently own since they have applied to the Land Registry for a restriction, and since he doesn't seem to be facing foreclosure at the moment I have to assume that the payments have been kept up, so leads to him having other income, his wife has been working all along and supporting them and paying the bills, or he's doing a whole lotta lyin'. And since she has now reportedly decamped, that opens up a whole new batch of questions. Just lots and lots of fascinating questions.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

Could be an inheritance.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: While I don't dispute any of the above, I find it hard to believe that he paid cash for the current Casa Crab Bait, which he does apparently own since they have applied to the Land Registry for a restriction, and since he doesn't seem to be facing foreclosure at the moment I have to assume that the payments have been kept up, so leads to him having other income, his wife has been working all along and supporting them and paying the bills, or he's doing a whole lotta lyin'. And since she has now reportedly decamped, that opens up a whole new batch of questions. Just lots and lots of fascinating questions.
I'm pretty sure you don't have own property outright for the Land Registry to register a restriction against it. In any event he looks old enough to have been on the 'property ladder' long enough to have paid off a mortgage. One of my brothers, a moderately humble electrician of 53 years of age, has a mortgage free house worth about £250,000 but never had a mortgage of more than £30,000, he's just 'upgraded' a couple of times and house price inflation has done the rest.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Owning "outright" isn't really the way to look at it in the UK. The owner is always the owner, whether there's a charge on the property from a mortgage or not. The charge (if there is one) won't specify the value secured either, so I can see why the receiver would want to register a restriction whether the property is mortgaged or not. A mortgage charge would take precedence in the event of a sale.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:I'm pretty sure you don't have own property outright for the Land Registry to register a restriction against it.
That's right, you don't have to own a property outright to have a restriction placed upon it, but if they order a sale any lender is paid first.
notorial dissent

I may be completely wrong, but I thought I remembered in one of his long monologs that he said he bought the place about the time he was mismanaging the club in to non-existence.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Perhaps unsurprisingly, the OR has just ignored his latest notice. In fact, she's now threatening to haul him back to court. Yet more fees on his mounting debt and less equity in the house.

Well played.

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

This is still the warm-up. The real fun will begin when he ignores the inevitable court summons for his Public Examination.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Firthy2002 wrote:This is still the warm-up. The real fun will begin when he ignores the inevitable court summons for his Public Examination.
No problem... He'll just send the treason notices and I'm confident they'll work this time. :sarcasmon:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

Our little Quail must have a thing for restraints and confinement as he definitely seems to want to be arrested, jailed, and then hauled in front of the county magistrate for his petulance.

I did think the OR was awfully polite about the whole thing, certainly more so than he deserved. I do think she might have just skipped the pleasantries and gotten right to the chase and advised him that if he didn't feel like cooperating, that they could just skip all the middle stuff and she could apply for an arrest warrant and court date and save them both a lot of aggravation. I really do think it is going to take hitting him between the eyes with a two by four to get his attention, and even then I have my doubts.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I think the letter would be more effective if it skipped paragraphs 2-4 and cut directly from "we received your letter" to "if you do not intend to cooperate..."
notorial dissent

Yeah, pretty much, since that is his already stated intention, they might just as well skip the pleasantries and cut to the chase, the having him arrested and hauled in to court part and be done with it. It's gonna happen, you just know it is and they might just as well get it over and done with.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

I did think the OR was awfully polite about the whole thing, certainly more so than he deserved.
Two thoughts. One is that the OR is ensuring that when the matter comes back to court, they'll be able to demonstrate that everything has been clearly explained to White, and that he has been given every chance to co-operate. He's likely to be representing himself, and the OR will, I suspect want to show that he has not been disadvantaged.

And/or, they're giving him enough rope..............
longdog

Post by longdog »

Comrade Sharik wrote:
I did think the OR was awfully polite about the whole thing, certainly more so than he deserved.
Two thoughts. One is that the OR is ensuring that when the matter comes back to court, they'll be able to demonstrate that everything has been clearly explained to White, and that he has been given every chance to co-operate. He's likely to be representing himself, and the OR will, I suspect want to show that he has not been disadvantaged.

I'm sure you're right. The OR is building a watertight case by the simple expedient of letting Bob put his refusal to cooperate in writing... He's doing the job for them.

It's very much like the 'rebels' sending endless streams of crap to the council after a Council Tax liability order. It proves that they are wilfully disobeying the court and all but guarantees they'll be jailed.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I blame such foolhardiness on the sad lack of bears in Britain. In countries more richly endowed with bears, the wisdom of not poking them is more widely understood, and those who do poke are availble as battered object lessons for the rest.
Britons lack such useful and natural object lessons.

I think I can do something to remedy this, and as part of my probationary Illuminatus practical examination I propose to manipulate a coalition of nature lovers and global warming warriers to declare Scotland a polar bear sanctury for bears with habitat problems, thus increasing the British bear population and making 'Don't poke the bear' a lot more real to many people.

Given that there seems to be a higher than normal poking population in the Nottingham area, I may also agitate and wangle an introduction of bears to the great Nottingham Forest, once the home of Robin Hood. Who could oppose such noble creatures roaming the sylvan groves? The fact thet it is now largely housing estates I will play down as much as possible.
notorial dissent

longdog wrote:
Comrade Sharik wrote:

I'm sure you're right. The OR is building a watertight case by the simple expedient of letting Bob put his refusal to cooperate in writing... He's doing the job for them.

It's very much like the 'rebels' sending endless streams of crap to the council after a Council Tax liability order. It proves that they are wilfully disobeying the court and all but guarantees they'll be jailed.
I think you both pretty much have it, that the OR is letting our little Quail build his very own pyre with his own words and actions so that they won't have to do anything when they ultimately take him to court other than show his very own, very stupid, words detailing his every obstructionist and contemptuous action. It really does cut down on the work when all they have to do is lay out their very sensible and appropriate response paperwork as opposed to our little Quail's blather.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:as part of my probationary Illuminatus practical examination I propose to manipulate a coalition of nature lovers and global warming warriers to declare Scotland a polar bear sanctury for bears with habitat problems, thus increasing the British bear population and making 'Don't poke the bear' a lot more real to many people.
I shouldn't really tell you, but as a member of your review cabal I would recommend more cowbell. :haha:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Gregg wrote:
I shouldn't really tell you, but as a member of your review cabal I would recommend more cowbell. :haha:
Gregg's stature lends a great deal of weight to his opinion about the cowbell part and that the last time he (Gregg) checked, they didn't have "a whole lot of plans that feature the cowbell" so I am pretty encouraged, take the symbolism on board, and will ramp up the bears, 'Cowbell' (and satanic pedophilia) in my future plans.

Greetings and obeisance, I am not worthy.....
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

More win !!1!!

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I blame such foolhardiness on the sad lack of bears in Britain. In countries more richly endowed with bears, the wisdom of not poking them is more widely understood, and those who do poke are availble as battered object lessons for the rest.
Britons lack such useful and natural object lessons.
We had a bear in our back yard this summer. My wife, being a Canadian, did not need training on how to not poke it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs