Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by longdog »

When you think about it there's a very good reason why the judgements of the 'court' are not subject to appeal. The judge, jury and all other 'officers' of the court are the same person so the chances of them coming to a different verdict are zero.

When I get around to it I'm going to establish my own common-law court which will return the exact opposite verdict to the one handed down by John Smith's court. Then somebody will have to create a higher common-law court to decide between us... Wash and repeat :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Crab 'Robert White' Bait wrote: https://www.commonlawcourt.com
It's a .com. That immediately tells us it operates in commerce and not genuinely under oath to the people of England under common law at all.
Plus the fact that it's not .uk means it operates outside Her Majesty's domain which is high treason.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

HardyW wrote:
It's a .com. That immediately tells us it operates in commerce and not genuinely under oath to the people of England under common law at all.
Plus the fact that it's not .uk means it operates outside Her Majesty's domain which is high treason.
They are third-party interlopers, in fact. How utterly despicable... :haha: :haha: :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

HardyW wrote:
I looked at the paltry few cases on the site, two to be exact. That is apparently the entire judicial output for this particular pretend court system for the year but they have said that they need 100 cases to achieve some sort of critical mass and thus magically become legit.

My complaint is that the style of this particular pretend court basically cuts out one of the most entertaining bits of FMOTL/SovCit nonsense: the dramatic aggrieved description of exactly what wrong the evil defendants have committed against the plaintiffs. Without that lurid prose, the "Common Law Court" filings could be customs declaration forms: fill in the amount of money here, fill in who to file lien against, and go...
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm more entertained by the fact that the list of jurors in these cases don't actually list any jurors. Even by the footler's fantasy standards the absence of 12 jurors renders the judgements void.

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/fadada_2 ... 10bb01.pdf
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Crabbie's stupidity knows no bounds. It seems Barclays has heard from the Trustee and, inexplicably, has sent Bobbity, rather than the Trustee, the cheque for the closing balance of his account. So our hero boasts that he will pay it into his secret account.

Those of a certain age will remember Doris Day, and this immediately came to mind.

"Now I shout it from the highest hills
Even told the golden daffodils
At last my heart's an open door
And my secret love's account's no secret anymore..."
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Didn't Crabby consider that the cheque will be traceable so by depositing it in his super-secret account it is possible that the super-secret account will be downgraded to a not-secret-at-all account?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

This just doesn't smell right. I'm wondering if Barclays have made a cock-up and confused two accounts. Quail says it had £19 in it but they send him £388? If this is true, the ensuing court scene will look like one of those mediaeval paintings of the day of judgement, as Barclays get to explain themselves.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Again, assuming he is telling anything even remotely resembling the truth.

On the plus side, he really is dumb as a rock.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

It could be the receiver’s authorised Barclay’s to pay any credit in the account to White to cover living expenses.

As for a “secret bank account” there’s no need to inform the receiver about an account opened after the bankruptcy declaration unless the receiver asks to be told about any such accounts. The bankrupt is however always legally required to tell the receiver about any money in such an account that covers more than reasonable living expenses. I suspect most receivers would ask about any post-bankruptcy accounts as a matter of course.

Quite how £19 becomes £388+ change? No idea.

White comes across as one of those people who tries to play clever games with the law and officialdom while not understanding what the rules of the game actually are. It’s a form of “cleverness” which usually rebounds when the games-player loses out on their legal entitlements and situation when being straightforward would have worked to their advantage.
ArthurWankspittle

The Seventh String wrote:It could be the receiver’s authorised Barclay’s to pay any credit in the account to White to cover living expenses.

Quite how £19 becomes £388+ change? No idea.
I could believe this. They've bunged in some rent and said that is this months allowed living expenses. Quail thinks he's being clever by closing the account and transferring the money out. He won't be happy when he can't collect any rent in cash and next month's allowance bounces from a closed account.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Too smart by half as my grandmother would say.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

He's bragging about £300 while the bankruptcy trustee is busy seizing his properties. WIN!!!!!1!!! :snicker:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Edit: NatWest, not Barclays.

it seems barclays weren't impressed with his Lis Pendens either.

Here’s something to make you smile on a Sunday. I was just about to put this letter in a file and I noticed something that made me laugh. This is to do with the Lis Pendens I’m serving on 4 different banks through the common law court. I’ll put up a post once the process is complete and I’ve stopped laughing. Maybe I should let the police know about this team?
Last edited by SteveUK on Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:it seems barclays weren't impressed with his Lis Pendens either.

Here’s something to make you smile on a Sunday. I was just about to put this letter in a file and I noticed something that made me laugh. This is to do with the Lis Pendens I’m serving on 4 different banks through the common law court. I’ll put up a post once the process is complete and I’ve stopped laughing. Maybe I should let the police know about this team?

Does that show he has 5 mortgages?

Possibly for the rental property's?
ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1 wrote:Does that show he has 5 mortgages?

Certainly suggests it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Going by the number of 'Lis Pendens' he's filed with the not-at-all-imaginary 'Common Law Court' it's not five but ten.

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/copy-of- ... ien-search
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:Does that show he has 5 mortgages?

Certainly suggests it.
This could be the most epic, expensive and stupid fail ever in the freeman community!

The suspense is killing me! I hope it lasts!
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

So looks like mortgage arrears in addition to the debts leading up to bankruptcy. Failing or failed BTL "empire".
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

aesmith wrote:So looks like mortgage arrears in addition to the debts leading up to bankruptcy. Failing or failed BTL "empire".
Previously in this thread I questioned why someone who owned ten rental properties would waste their valuable time on a deadbeat group like the PLDers. Now that it has been confirmed that Crabby is in arrears with at least five mortgage accounts, I think my question has been answered.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.