Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

John Uskglass wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:48 am If I was the bank, I'd be seeking an injunction to prevent him from doing that, putting a security guard on site and arranging a quick sale so there's a protected intended occupier.
You may remember Neelu's former abode had security patrols to prevent her gaining re-entry. Once it was sold at auction it was game over.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
carobee57
Swabby
Swabby

Post by carobee57 »

It just seems ridiculous that the bank got the repossession order three years ago and he's still there. They need to come back at silly o'clock in the morning and surprise him
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

carobee57 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:12 am It just seems ridiculous that the bank got the repossession order three years ago and he's still there.
A global pandemic gave him a couple of free years.
He'll be booted very soon with no mob in attendance.
AnOwlCalledSage

carobee57 wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:12 am It just seems ridiculous that the bank got the repossession order three years ago and he's still there. They need to come back at silly o'clock in the morning and surprise him
Took them longer to get Neelu out of Peel Drive and that was before the mortgage moratorium. We're just here for the shits and giggles that Crabbie provides but I suspect that, whilst banks need to protect their book assets, with property prices still relatively high and positive equity in it it's not urgent.

I'm not a fan of summary evictions and repossession. I think it's reasonable that due legal process is gone through. A miscreant like him abusing the system shouldn't result in changes to rules that could see people who should have protection from aggressive lenders out on the streets.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:36 pm Took them longer to get Neelu out of Peel Drive and that was before the mortgage moratorium. We're just here for the shits and giggles that Crabbie provides but I suspect that, whilst banks need to protect their book assets, with property prices still relatively high and positive equity in it it's not urgent.
The thing is, at present, property prices are softening so the bank may well act sooner rather than later.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Unconfirmed reports on Facebook that Crabbie has been arrested. Details sketchy, possibly an incident in a pub.
His FB not updated for a few days.
Roger Rabbit
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Roger Rabbit »

17th June at Southend court, He was sentenced to a 20 week stretch but will only serve less then half of it, hope He enjoys his free holiday with all mod cons.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Hopefully the bailiffs will seize the opportunity to take possession while he's away. After all, he's a squatter, they don't need to tell him in advance.
AnOwlCalledSage

I suspect it's this from May 2021.
Crabbie wrote: This might interest a few people.

I spoke to a copper today PC Cadwell 77981 from Essex police. He hasn’t got a clue about the law.
I’ll try to keep it short.

My friend bought a house in 2013, {REDACTED}, from a geezer called {REDACTED}. They drew up a contract to pay for it over 2 years. They both had their names on the land registry title deeds. The deal was when all payments were made over 2 years (which they were made) the seller would sign the TR1 form to transfer sole ownership to the buyer. The seller {REDACTED} should have signed in 2015, but he didn’t. He also should have started paying rent from then, which he didn’t. He’s still in the house 6 years later and never paid a penny in rent.

The buyer used solicitors to sort the problem out and take back possession. The solicitor ripped the buyer off. The buyer got angry and ended up with a criminal record. The police got involved and discriminated against the buyer even though the buyer done no wrong. The buyer didn’t know which way to turn and started drinking and ended up getting banned from driving. The buyer had some, actually a lot of bad times from 2015 to 2020.

The buyer met the Kent Renegade Crew in November 2020. It took a while but we worked out a solution. We changed the locks on the house in April 2021 and served {REDACTED} a 2 month notice to quit document with police as witnesses. I was the mediator. Negotiations broke down and {REDACTED} made a claim to the police that I was harassing him. All crap of course and we have all the evidence to prove it’s crap. I called him today to check up on him and he handed his phone to PC Cadwell 77981. PC Cadwell threatened to arrest me if I didn’t go to the police station in Essex for an interview. I will be arrested at some point unlawfully because I won’t submit to scare tactics. To be continued.😉
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I interpret that as the buyer signing a two year deal to purchase and immediately stopped paying. He demanded the house anyhow. The seller stayed rent-free because the house was still legally his.
The buyer used solicitors to sort the problem out and take back possession. The solicitor ripped the buyer off.
Solicitors told the buyer he didn't have a case since he never completed his side of the contract. The buyer thinks he was ripped off because the solicitors took a non-refundable payment in advance for the legal opinion but he shouldn't have to pay anything unless the lawyers got him and free house and they didn't deliver.
The police got involved and discriminated against the buyer even though the buyer done no wrong. The buyer didn’t know which way to turn and started drinking and ended up getting banned from driving. The buyer had some, actually a lot of bad times from 2015 to 2020.
It's a hard world when you're a parasite.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I presume this was sentencing, having been found guilty on 24th May ..
Bob White
May 23
I'm in court again tomorrow in Essex. If you don't hear from me for a while you'll know my plan went wrong
Bob White
Didn't quite go as expected today but I'm still free at the moment. To be continued on 17th June.
Tommy R Day
How you get on
Bob White
Okay considering.
carobee57
Swabby
Swabby

Post by carobee57 »

So can they go in while he's in prison and board the place up? It would certainly be the quickest and easiest option
longdog

Post by longdog »

carobee57 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:35 am So can they go in while he's in prison and board the place up? It would certainly be the quickest and easiest option
As he has no legal right to be in the house in the first place I don't see why not.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

carobee57 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:35 am So can they go in while he's in prison and board the place up? It would certainly be the quickest and easiest option
I think they need to sell it as well. At the moment he will be the registered proprietor, so if he forces his way back in as he did before, then they'll be back in the same situation. Either that or maintain on-site security, but I wouldn't put it past him to bully his way past that. I think his acquittal has convinced him he's entitled to use any sort of force.
longdog

Post by longdog »

"At the moment he will be the registered proprietor"

Will he? How so if the bank has already been granted possession?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

longdog wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:52 pm "At the moment he will be the registered proprietor"

Will he? How so if the bank has already been granted possession?
A possession order isn't a change of ownership. The registered proprietor remains the owner until sale. The bank has a legal charge over the property, the T&Cs of which will contain a Power of Attorney granted by the owner allowing the bank to take whatever action as it thinks fit - so things like paying outstanding service charges, insuring the property if the owner doesn't provide proof of insurance, and selling as mortgagee in possession.

A number of FOTL cases I've dealt with relate to borrowers being unaware of the PoA contained in the T&Cs (I mean, who reads the tiny print, and most people wouldn't even understand them even if they did), but once they find out about it, it's fraaaauuuudddd and they want all their money back.

Anyway, the bank has the power to enter the property, take physical possession of it and sell it. If they acted sharpish, they could do that before Crabbie comes out of prison. Whoever buys it will need to be made of strong stuff, though.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I am indebted to m'learned friend.

Couldn't Bank Banking (mortgages) PLC simply sell the property to Bank Banking (Holdings) PLC for a quid and sidestep the whole issue? I can see that it would have to be done on the basis that the property would then have to be immediately resold on the open market, to be fair to the former owner, but bankers are nothing if not imaginative when it comes to working around the law.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Couldn't Bank Banking (mortgages) PLC simply sell the property to Bank Banking (Holdings) PLC for a quid and sidestep the whole issue? I can see that it would have to be done on the basis that the property would then have to be immediately resold on the open market, to be fair to the former owner, but bankers are nothing if not imaginative when it comes to working around the law
No need to sail that close to the wind, I'd have thought. Given the circumstances, putting the property up for a quick auction with a low reserve would seem a lot simpler! Don't know about the reserve, but that's what happened with Neelu.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

longdog wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:04 pmCouldn't Bank Banking (mortgages) PLC simply sell the property to Bank Banking (Holdings) PLC for a quid and sidestep the whole issue?
Referring back to the explanation given by Spear Grass, it seems to me that it would need to be sold to an intended occupier before Crab's status changes ..
SpearGrass wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:39 pm Residential trespass is only a crime if it ousts:
(a) a displaced residential occupier of the premises; or
(b) an individual who is a protected intending occupier of the premises.
And as there is no legal occupier of the premises, just White, trespassing isn't an offence. Patel's case was before my time but I think someone had bought the place hadn't they? They would be a proteced intending occupier, so an offence even if they haven't moved in. A bank doesn't qualify.
That is quite correct about Rekha Patel, the purchaser made an initial approach, then came back in force once his name was on the Land Registry title.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:04 pm Couldn't Bank Banking (mortgages) PLC simply sell the property to Bank Banking (Holdings) PLC for a quid and sidestep the whole issue?
No for another reason. You are disposing of assets below market value. While a great tax dodge if you can pull it off, I don't think the typical bank or building society will want to be explaining that to HMRC.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self