Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by hucknallred »

He's back posting on Facebook as predicted, and confirmed he's been inside.
Annoyingly they didn't repossess the house whilst he was inside.

Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:43 am He's back posting on Facebook as predicted, and confirmed he's been inside.
What has he been inside? Prison?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:32 am
What has he been inside? Prison?
[/quote]

Yes, should have explained that for the Colonials. Being 'inside' is a UK term for being in Prison.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

More dispatches from the Crab.
Seems he posted something about the case he was banged up for, but has retracted.
"Bob White" wrote:
I deleted my post from yesterday about my co-defendant (not named) even though I said I wouldn't delete it. I won't say why but it's done now.
On another matter I discovered a report in my emails today, I'm still catching up after being in prison for 10 weeks. It's concerning Kent police unlawfully trespassing and breaking into my home.
It's an interesting read and shows exactly who the police are protecting. Believe it or not they are not protecting the people they swear undern oath to protect and serve and keep the peace. That's you and me BTW.
I'm on licence as they call it at the moment, so I have to be careful what I say as I have only served half of my sentence and can be recalled at any time up to 3/11/2022 to serve another 10 weeks in prison. After that I will be on what they call a POST-SENTENCE SUPERVISION PERIOD until 25/08/2023 where I will be liable to be summoned to appear before a court. The court may order me to be detained for up to 14 days or impose further sanctions.
I have an appointment with a probation officer tomorrow and depending on how that goes I'll decide whether to post the report tomorrow or at a later date. If I get banged up again someone else will post it on my behalf. 🫣
EDIT
My licence conditions are nothing to do with my eviction case in 2019 where I was found not guilty after 2 trials. It's to do with another case I got involved with in 2021. I can't give any details because I had a co-defendant and they wouldn't be happy. If my co-defendant wants to explain that's up to them.
Also a brief insight to his jailing.
"Bob White" wrote: Norman Stephens I'm on licence for another case mate. I done nothing wrong but was made an example of. Long story.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I did see mention in a FB group I rapidly got banned from that he and another guy were jailed for an unprovoked assault in a pub somewhere in Essex. How true, if at all, this is I have no idea.

If I were a betting man I'd put my Re on it being a crime of violence. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's got a relatively clean record apart from that whole driving pissed and nearly killing a motorcyclist thing. If that's the case then a violent crime seems the most likely to incur an immediate custodial sentence of 20 weeks. Anything less serious than violence would likely be non-custodial and serious naughtiness likely to be more than 20 weeks.

Or maybe he has previous convictions we don't know about.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I had to look up a PSS.
Default Post Sentence Supervision Requirements wrote:
3.5 As per section 256AB of the 2003 Act, the following default requirements may be included on all notices of supervision (the PSS equivalent of a licence):

3.6 To be of good behaviour and not behave in a way that undermines the rehabilitative purpose of the supervision period:

• Not to commit any offence;
• To keep in touch with your supervisor in accordance with instructions given by your supervisor;
• To receive visits from your supervisor in accordance with instructions given by your supervisor;
• To reside permanently at an address approved by your supervisor and obtain the prior permission of the supervisor for any stay of one or more nights at a different address;
• Not to undertake work, or a particular type of work, unless it is approved by your supervisor and to notify your supervisor in advance of any proposal to undertake work or a particular type of work;
• Not to travel outside the British Islands except with the prior permission of your supervisor or in order to comply with a legal obligation (whether or not arising under the law of any part of the British Islands);
• To participate in activities in accordance with any instructions given by your supervisor.
The document is at pains to point out that a PSS is not a licence and a breach only results in a referral to a court; whereas a breach of a licence is immediate custody. It lasts for 12 months after release date, i.e. 12 months minus the time on licence.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:53 pm Or maybe he has previous convictions we don't know about.
The memory is a little hazy, but early on in his freetard journey he did a video which said he'd done a few stretches in his adult life. I possibly mentioned this upthread, but can't find it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

He seems to have been busy judging by this post on his "Bob White" Facebook page ..
I've got a hearing at Medway magistrates court tomorrow which will be adjourned. I won't go into any detail about my case because I'm on licence (as they call it) with certain restrictions concerning my freedom. I know I'm being watched as I don't agree with the system.

I checked the courtserve website to see if my case was listed and it is. What I'm curious about is courtroom 75. I have an idea what it's about but would like others to check their local court listings to know if it's the same in other areas of the country.

See the screenshots. I'm pretty sure there's not 75 courtrooms at Medway or any other court in the country and thinking about any other country on this spherical/flat/hollow/pink with green dots earth. Know what I'm saying?
By the way when he says "tommorrow" that is in fact today, Thursday 8th.
Courtserve wrote:4 WHITE, ROBERT 2200204640 / 46TS1038722 Courtroom 02 10:00
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

5 days radio silence.
I get the feeling he's back inside.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:58 pm 5 days radio silence.
But, wasn't his case adjourned, or something? :sarcasmon:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:58 pm 5 days radio silence.
Any hint of guilty, whether pled or found, regardless of any sentence and he would have breached his licence. I suspect you are correct.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

A possible alternative explanation is that he's totally skint, depends on library / council office internet access and they've been closed due to some event that seems to be of extraordinary interest to some people.

Or perhaps he's in mourning.

My Re would still be on him spending more time in one of her his majesty's hotels though.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Not in the slammer, but a slapped wrist methinks.

hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

As can be seen on the last post, Crabbie is doing a countdown, presumably to the end of some restriction on him posting to the socials.

He has today shared something unrelated to the case. It seems since the Dartford Crossing got rid of toll booths in favour of ANPR, our hero hasn't bothered to pay any tolls. Bear in mind that when the booths were first removed, they very reasonably wrote to any non-payers just asking for the amount owed, no fines. I have no idea if this is still the case for a first offence.

So, he has racked up a load of non payments that are being chased. Here is his FB post & response to the letter below:
Crab wrote:29. I'm behaving myself at the moment but it's not easy. 💩I can do this one because it's got nothing to do with me. Well, nothing they can prove anyway. 😀 So I get a letter through the hole in the door this morning and it opens in my hands. I have to reply I can't help it. 😍 Here's my reply to the letter and this has been going on for over a year. I even called the bailiff who was allocated the job and he said he will never call again. 😂
CDER REFERENCE 10893772
Mon, 3 Oct 2022 10:51
Bob White bobxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com
To dartchargecc@contactcder.co.uk dartchargecc@contactcder.co.uk, welfare@contactcder.co.uk welfare@contactcder.co.uk
BCC
Dear CDER Group,

Thank you for your letter dated 28/09/2022 received today.

I am quite willing to pay the alleged debts for reference numbers IB8836311A, IB90095104, IB88857517, IB88805251, IB85524427, IB99630852, IB88421238, IB85549610, IB90094280, IB99643333 as soon as you provide the evidence proving beyond reasonable doubt that I am liable for your claim.

Honestly

Bob X
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I even called the bailiff who was allocated the job and he said he will never call again. 😂
I am guessing that Crabbie didn't pick up on the implication of that statement.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

I must be missing something. It seems a Dartford crossing charge is 2 pounds 50.
How are there multiple charges for ~190 pounds? Is this multiple crossings daily for months?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Philistine wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:48 pm I must be missing something. It seems a Dartford crossing charge is 2 pounds 50.
How are there multiple charges for ~190 pounds? Is this multiple crossings daily for months?
He will have ignored all previous letters from Dart as it's now with debt collectors.
I think it's a £70 fine for not paying, add on a bit more for the debt collector stage.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Useful summary of DART penalties here:

https://bailiffadviceonline.co.uk/index ... d-bailiffs
A warrant is relation to an unpaid Dart Charge will be enforced by one of two enforcement companies; Marston Group or JBW Judicial Services. Legislation only provides for the enforcement company to send one letter entitled Notice of Enforcement. The notice will request payment of £190.50. This will include the enforcement companies ‘compliance fee’ of £75. If you had used the Dartford Crossing for a return journey you should receive two separate Notice of Enforcements. The total amount payable would be £380. If you fail to make payment within the time specified in the Notice of Enforcement, a bailiff will make a personal visit.

At the time of the visit, the amount payable increases significantly to £425.50 to include the enforcement fee of £235. If your vehicle is outside of your property, it is likely to be clamped or worse still, removed. A removal fee of £110 plus additional storage costs will also become payable.
Looks as if they don't need to get a court order to instruct bailiffs.

From reading round the subject, it looks as if DART are actually quite lenient at the early stages of the process.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

The only thing that Dart will know is the registration number of the vehicle, so this confirms that he has a vehicle registered in his own name. I'm surprised the IP hasn't grabbed that, unless he's lost interest.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:33 am I'm surprised the IP hasn't grabbed that, unless he's lost interest.
I would imagine he has by now. All the real 'assets' have already been taken and flogged which was his By-To-Let 'empire'.