Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by longdog »

Robert White shared a link to the group: JUST SAY NO.

I've got 10 mortgages and I stopped paying them a few months ago even though I could pay if I wanted to. What do you reckon on this report?
Hmmmm.... Could pay if he wanted to? Nothing to do with the Official Receiver having taken control of everything then? :-D
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

longdog wrote:

I've got 10 mortgages and I stopped paying them a few months ago even though I could pay if I wanted to. What do you reckon on this report?
Hmmmm.... Could pay if he wanted to? Nothing to do with the Official Receiver having taken control of everything then? :-D
His 'tenants'are happy tho' :lol:
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote:

The report he's on a bout isn't a report at all, it's just O'Bernicia's latest nonsense rambling about his parents mortgage deeds.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I was wondering what was happening with Whitebait's bankruptcy. Amazingly it seems that the IP has only just got around to claiming rent from the tenants. https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... ction_list
longdog

Post by longdog »

The screws are tightening slowly but surely and all of the obstruction has achieved sweet fuck all. Still... He claims to be enjoying it so everybody's happy.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

aesmith wrote:I was wondering what was happening with Whitebait's bankruptcy. Amazingly it seems that the IP has only just got around to claiming rent from the tenants. https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... ction_list
He seems to think ‘good’ tenants will stick around whilst he’s doing his A61 bollox.

Good tenants will be actively looking for another place to live Crabby, and I’m sure they’re going to get a hell of a lot wiser to the fact you’ve stopped paying your supposedly 10 mortgages this year.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

AFAIK, an Insolvency Practitioner is appointed personally to act for a bankrupt, rather than through his/her employer / partners. Mr Perkins has most likely exercised his right to move his services to a different practice. It's him our hero should be concerned about, not his current employment or its status.

:snicker:
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Wakeman52 wrote:AFAIK, an Insolvency Practitioner is appointed personally to act for a bankrupt, rather than through his/her employer / partners. Mr Perkins has most likely exercised his right to move his services to a different practice. It's him our hero should be concerned about, not his current employment or its status.

I wonder how much he's racked up in fees so far!?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AndyPandy wrote:
Wakeman52 wrote:AFAIK, an Insolvency Practitioner is appointed personally to act for a bankrupt, rather than through his/her employer / partners. Mr Perkins has most likely exercised his right to move his services to a different practice. It's him our hero should be concerned about, not his current employment or its status.

I wonder how much he's racked up in fees so far!?
Probably not much, there hasn't been a lot happening so far. Captain Crabby hopes that this will continue, and his bankruptcy is discharged without major impact upon his assets. He might be lucky, but it's far more likely that the administrator will grind him down and recover what's owed (the fees will then become substantial).
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Crabby finally had a revalation; Lobby the Bobby was a massive turd.

So instead reverts back to the usual ‘people’s front of Jueda’ rhetoric of “No talking! Time for action”.

Practical Lawful Dissent. public group | Facebook

I might get shot down by the admins here, but I have to say it. Lobby the bobby is never going to work, even though it is the best way to go, the bobby is never going to go along with or be allowed to go along with Article 61 Magna Carta 1215. I witnessed this in Birmingham. I’m sure the 200 active members know how hard it is to convince family and friends, I’ve had many debates with those close to me. Even though they know what I’m saying is right that’s as far as it goes. They listen and agree, but the next day it’s forgotten until you mention it all again, then they say, ‘oh not that again’, even though they agreed the last time you spoke about it. And then they start thinking you’ve got a mental problem. I think rather than lobby the bobby we should lobby the people, because the bobbies are far outnumbered compared to the people. Forget about laws, statutes, acts, religion and all that crap and start thinking about common sense. If you can’t use common sense, then you might as well give up and give in to the system. If you give in to the system then you can’t complain about anything, you can blame others for your predicament but at the end of the day you can only blame yourself. We all have a mind of our own, all we need to do is learn how to use it. Time for action let’s support those in need of support, look at every case as if it was your own case.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I’m sure the 200 active members know how hard it is to convince family and friends, I’ve had many debates with those close to me.
Even a figure of 200 is wildly optimistic depending on what you call 'active'. In terms of actively posting to the group 50 would be nearer the mark. If by active you mean turning up when the call to arms goes out even 20 would be an exaggeration.

Looking back over the last entertaining year there have been so many formerly vocal members like Ollie Pillock and Creepy Charlie of Doncaster that you have to wonder what the average life expectancy as an 'active' member is before all but the thickest of them realise they're being lied to and the shit doesn't work.

I'm pretty sure PAYG Robinson will persist with his group because it's his group but will Bobby White eventually be forced to admit it's all gibberish?.. Or will he just quietly slip away like the others?.. Time will tell.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If by active he/they mean breathing and drooling, then they may have well over 200 members, if they uses anyone else's then I think the number is closer to ten than 20, and then ONLY if they can find bus fare.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Crabbie has washed up on the mental shores of the kindness credits scam. Could this be his attempt at success!!!1!!

What an interesting group, thanks for the add Domes Foru. I've got a few processes going on in Lawful Rebellion including bankruptcy, council tax, water and mortgages. I got a fresh summons this morning for a different council tax bill and was looking to try a different approach in dealing with it, I think I've found it in this group. I'll do a bit of reading and then get started.
And top marks to our very own Gordon for calling out their BS.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

Why does he need a different approach to lawful rebellion under A61? Have we not been told repeatedly that not only is the only approach that works it's the only approach that's lawful as everything else is abetting treason?

Could it be perchance that the bankruptcy is finally biting hard now the trustee is 'stealing' his rental income? :snicker:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote:Why does he need a different approach to lawful rebellion under A61? Have we not been told repeatedly that not only is the only approach that works it's the only approach that's lawful as everything else is abetting treason?

Could it be perchance that the bankruptcy is finally biting hard now the trustee is 'stealing' his rental income? :snicker:

I suspect that Crabbie is starting to realise he’s totally fuc@ed.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

NatWest are turning up the heat.
Just had a visit from a strange man connected to natwest, here’s the short conversation.
Hello I need to speak to Mr White.
Who are you?
I need to confirm I’m speaking to Mr White.
What’s your name?
I need to speak to Mr White.
Wait a minute I’ll be back.
I shut the door to get my recording equipment. He may have got the wrong impression thinking I was going to get a weapon, he quickly put an envelope through the letterbox and left. As I opened the door ready to record him he was walking quickly up the road.
Here’s what was in the envelope.

Thank god Ronnie is on hand
Fake, no wet ink signature and private mobile number for them to get joinder with you!
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

That is a bit too small and blurred to read, what is it, just briefly?
longdog

Post by longdog »

It doesn't say very much apart from 'we would like to talk to you on behalf of NatWest'.

Looking at their website it seems they are largely involved in re-establishing contact between debtor and creditor which, given Bobby's propensity for sending gibberish notices and just plain being awkward makes sense.

https://www.ascent.co.uk/questions-regarding-visit/

Given the arrears of just over £2000 and the last payment of just over £500 I would say this is about a mortgage that's not been paid for the last four months.

The screws are tightening but will Bobby ever realise he's made a massive mistake with his 'rebellion'? Time will tell.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Should it not be the OR dealing with the banks?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Should it not be the OR dealing with the banks?
Post bankruptcy , you can still be chased for certain types of debt . Secured ones , eg a mortgage , can still be chased . Plus I doubt he’s even told NatWest he’s bankrupt. He thinks it’s some sort of debt protecting forcefield - it isn’t .