Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by aesmith »

exiledscouser wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:34 pm To no ones surprise Crabby reports that his IP is applying to extend his period of insolvency - probably indefinitely. It was due for discharge shortly but the IP is playing hard ball now.
The letter giving him notice of the hearing refers to a "report to the court", presumably setting out the grounds for extending the bankruptcy. Crabbie doesn't show that report which I'm sure would make interesting reading.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:55 pm
exiledscouser wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:34 pm To no ones surprise Crabby reports that his IP is applying to extend his period of insolvency - probably indefinitely. It was due for discharge shortly but the IP is playing hard ball now.
The letter giving him notice of the hearing refers to a "report to the court", presumably setting out the grounds for extending the bankruptcy. Crabbie doesn't show that report which I'm sure would make interesting reading.
If he has really sent the 'notices' he claims to have sent they alone would be sufficient evidence for a suspension of discharge. I do like it when these idiots supply their 'enemies' with plenty of ammunition to use against them in court.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Seems old crabby has another persona-

https://m.facebook.com/terry.sovereign. ... _ref=story
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:01 am Seems old crabby has another persona-

https://m.facebook.com/terry.sovereign. ... _ref=story
He's definitely positioning himself for leadership, with an aggressively hard-right message. A deeply unpleasant man.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

fake profiles are against facebook terms. just sayin' :)
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Chaos wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:52 am fake profiles are against facebook terms. just sayin' :)
But that's treasonous, and against A61. There is no way they will enforce that against Crabby, it isn't like he has any prior experience with name issues. :snicker:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

He's just posted up the Final Charging Order on his Sheerness house, courtesy of a Council Tax debt separate from the bankruptcy.
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4 ... _tn__=EH-R

Not sure how that plays out since hasn't the IP also laid claim to all the properties? I guess this may be the point at which this particular debt comes to the IP's attention.
longdog

Post by longdog »

How long has it been now that he's been claiming 'they' can't do anything thanks to <insert pseudo-legal crap here>?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

From his Council Tax group again ..
Robert White
I've got a repossession case coming up next month, should be interesting.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Why would it be interesting? Surely he need only point to the lis pendens he filed with The Common Law Court and with one mighty bound he will be free. It's a foregone conclusion really unless in some completely unanticipated fashion the court fails to recognise the judgements of the CLC as being the final, non-appealable word on the matter :snicker:
longdog

Post by longdog »

This lifted from another "I haven't paid my mortgage do I get a free house" thread on PLD... With the usual idiotic advice I won't bother quoting because you can guess it...

Anyhoo...
Robert White

John Bradshaw I'm going through something similar with mortgages, I had 10 and stopped paying them all in September last year. I'm going the common law court route and have a possession claim from natwest going to the county court next month for my home, I'll let you know how it goes.
What he doesn't say, and is almost certainly the reality, is that the reason he "stopped paying them all" was because the administrator of his bankruptcy has taken control of the rental income from the properties and everything is going very, very badly wrong for Mr There's-Nothing-They-Can-Do-To me. I wonder if it's finally dawned on the arrogant moron that by his pig-headed idiocy he's turned a £40,000 debt into complete financial ruin?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

A little bit more about his possession case and his proposed defence ..
Robert White
Tony Coles yes it is a possession claim from natwest in the county court. We're not worried about it and we're ready for the next step, we have gone through the common law court process and all documents are in order, we the man and woman have purchased the property through the common law court
Of course dreary Dave doesn't approve, but not quite sure what to make of Crab's last comment ..
David Robinson
You already know the outcome if you use their courts.
Robert White
Yes mate I know but I won't be attending.
I'm still wondering how this interacts with the bankruptcy. This seems to be a straight mortgage default case brought by Nat West, but doesn't the IP have a charging order on the property as well?
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Crabby says on his FB profile that he "studied beer and sex at the university of life", and states: "I AM THE SON OF THE KING OF KINGS,I COME FROM ZION, AN AMBASSADOR OF THE MOST HIGH GOD."
It's all me, me, me with him...
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 7:35 amI'm still wondering how this interacts with the bankruptcy. This seems to be a straight mortgage default case brought by Nat West, but doesn't the IP have a charging order on the property as well?
I think the mortgage comes first. Anything left goes to the IP to be distributed in a strict order, like taxes first. I'll see if I can confirm that.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 1:13 pm
aesmith wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 7:35 amI'm still wondering how this interacts with the bankruptcy. This seems to be a straight mortgage default case brought by Nat West, but doesn't the IP have a charging order on the property as well?
I think the mortgage comes first. Anything left goes to the IP to be distributed in a strict order, like taxes first. I'll see if I can confirm that.
IANAL, but that's the way it works here in the colonies. A secured lender has priority over unsecured lenders. In a mortgage, the real property (house) is the security, so the lender gets paid first. Anything more than the outstanding balance, plus reasonable costs, would go into the pool to pay unsecured lenders, such as credit cards.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

That makes sense actually. Same for company insolvency, a fixed charge takes precedence over it's particular asset.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

A date for your diaries, ladies and gentlemen. On Sunday, 3rd June Crabbie is convening his Common Law 'Court' (Criminal Division) to hear charges laid against, amongst others, his Trustee in Bankruptcy.

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/court-no-6

On Facebook he's asking for 100 people to attend for the jury pool. I've looked at the directions for the venue, and followed the route on Google Street View. For the life of me I can't see the 'recessed wooden gate'. I suspect the dozen or so people who turn up for this charade will have a job to find it, given that they have less functioning brain cells than the average amoeba.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I suspect a dozen is being wildly optimistic. When discussing Ashcott it's difficult not to use the words "arse", "end" and "nowhere".

I wonder if the 'defendants' have been summonsed to appear.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

mufc1959 wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 6:51 pm On Facebook he's asking for 100 people to attend for the jury pool. I've looked at the directions for the venue, and followed the route on Google Street View. For the life of me I can't see the 'recessed wooden gate'. I suspect the dozen or so people who turn up for this charade will have a job to find it, given that they have less functioning brain cells than the average amoeba.
It'll be a tent in a field. They were struggling to find real buildings. Maybe just the field & no tent.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

mufc1959 wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 6:51 pm A date for your diaries, ladies and gentlemen. On Sunday, 3rd June Crabbie is convening his Common Law 'Court' (Criminal Division) to hear charges laid against, amongst others, his Trustee in Bankruptcy.

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/court-no-6

On Facebook he's asking for 100 people to attend for the jury pool. I've looked at the directions for the venue, and followed the route on Google Street View. For the life of me I can't see the 'recessed wooden gate'. I suspect the dozen or so people who turn up for this charade will have a job to find it, given that they have less functioning brain cells than the average amoeba.
I suspect most will have exhausted their brain cells on reaching the Walton Gateway pub and get no further.

I put the co-ordinates into Google Maps and there is a gateway (a metal one although the pic is from 2011) but satellite view doesn't show any discernible building on the track.