Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by Burnaby49 »

Sad news for them if they get that far. According to Google Maps (and the street view photo of the pub) it's permanently closed.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
slowsmile
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by slowsmile »

Looks like it's back to the Royal Oak then - open all day.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Could someone start a rumour that this is a cunning state deep state, PTB or NWO plan to make the dissidents round themselves up and walk into a trap. The nature of their treatment once trapped I will leave to the imagination of the rumour monger; death (or such less penalty) would be a good place to start.

To people who believe in arcane conspiracies, this should seem very believable and it would be a good excuse to stay away in droves
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

hucknallred wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 9:59 pmIt'll be a tent in a field. They were struggling to find real buildings. Maybe just the field & no tent.
Ronnie Bowden
I'm hoping to get there. Also I followed the instructions through Google earth of how to get there and it seems to take me to a field, is this correct?
Tony Coles
yes it is a field with a marquee, the field is used for allsort like festivals etc, but the point is that there is no common law court buildings because its the people who are the courts.
Robert White
Robert White Yes it is a field and you will see a large marquee, I believe it should be starting for 11am but I'll find out for sure and post on the event page
Siegfried Shrink

A quick flip through marquee hire companies did not produce any actual sample figures for the real cost of hiring a marquee of any size.
My sad experience with companies reluctant to provide any indication of the scale of their charges is that the charges will be more than you could possibly imagine, will vary according to how stupid or rich (or both) they think you are, and are directed at people who know nothing about the marquee hire market.

I am profoundly sceptical about the ability of the bankrupt and the indigent to afford any form of marquee, however small the actual requirement may be.

I also have my doubts about whether they would bother to obtain permission to use the land, since applying for this would surely create some form of joinder.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

That’ll be loitering within tent then chummy.

I don’t know why, if they themselves are the court they need to bother with a Common Law Ceilidh dance and just do it all by text. It’s not as if anyone ever gets off.

Guilty! Beep!
Next!
Guilty! Beep!
Next!

The defendants in round 6 appear to be all those playing a part in bankruptcy proceedings and the fire-sale to come regarding the disintegration of the Crab property empire.

Have they been summoned? After all the PLD Gang think this means invitation that must be ignored - why should the CLC be regarded any differently?

I hope Crabby makes the Neelu hot one hundred and a seven figure handout from whoever is funding her largesse, he can make all this go away.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Unless there is FREE beer and food I can't imagine them getting much response. I'm surprised there hasn't been a call for bus fare as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 11:09 amA quick flip through marquee hire companies did not produce any actual sample figures for the real cost of hiring a marquee of any size.
I think the smallest would do them. I wonder if they can pay by Promissory Note, or Re or Swissindo or something ..
http://www.countymarquees.com/pricing/sample.htm
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

mufc1959 wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 6:51 pm For the life of me I can't see the 'recessed wooden gate'.
It will be in the floor, just don't tell them it's a Quatloos oubliette.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 11:09 am A quick flip through marquee hire companies did not produce any actual sample figures for the real cost of hiring a marquee of any size.
My sad experience with companies reluctant to provide any indication of the scale of their charges is that the charges will be more than you could possibly imagine, will vary according to how stupid or rich (or both) they think you are, and are directed at people who know nothing about the marquee hire market.

I am profoundly sceptical about the ability of the bankrupt and the indigent to afford any form of marquee, however small the actual requirement may be.

I also have my doubts about whether they would bother to obtain permission to use the land, since applying for this would surely create some form of joinder.
Not true at all. Dean Kory, the brokest of our indigent Canadian Freemen, has proudly put up this picture of his current accomodations. He didn't bother to ask permission to put it up. As a sovereign he can take what he wants so he claimed a spot in some woodlands. If he can handle the expense of a marquee tent so can your British sovereign deadbeats;

It even has luxury seating!

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Siegfried Shrink

While I agree that that would probably be large enough, it is not really able to impress the impressionable, is it. I feel a national movement such as the plders should go for something more impressive,a redundant circus big top for example.
That would have an advantage that it would be used to housing clowns and performing animals.

PS Is your local air really that hard to see through?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 old bean, don't be so harsh. Dean has got himself a cosy little pad there. Well, until he gets moved of off private property of course.

Dean and BDW - forging the way in true free and on the land lifestyles.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:39 pm While I agree that that would probably be large enough, it is not really able to impress the impressionable, is it. I feel a national movement such as the plders should go for something more impressive,a redundant circus big top for example.
That would have an advantage that it would be used to housing clowns and performing animals.

PS Is your local air really that hard to see through?
The air in Nanaimo is crystal clear. I assume it's an issue with his cellphone camera.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 6:10 pm Burnaby49 old bean, don't be so harsh. Dean has got himself a cosy little pad there. Well, until he gets moved of off private property of course.

Dean and BDW - forging the way in true free and on the land lifestyles.
It may not be long before he's gone, if he isn't gone already. As he noted the local police are frequently checking his new home out and they're certainly not on his side. Additionally I believe the land is being considered for redevelopment. It's a big piece of vacant real estate near the town centre.

He may have already been forced out. He's posted nothing about his personal situation on FB since giving those tent shots two weeks ago. He's posted nothing at all for a week and even that was just forwarding somebody else's post. Generally he yammers on and on daily but he's been very reticent since February.

morrand

Post by morrand »

Robert White
Robert White Yes it is a field and you will see a large marquee, I believe it should be starting for 11am but I'll find out for sure and post on the event page
Artist's conception:

---
Morrand
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Crabby posted this on his own FB profile on the 13th of May, an update of his shenanigans so far. Seems like he got a crabling involved too.

I’ve got some interesting shit going on at the moment, I sometimes forget what’s going on until I get a reply from someone I’m having fun with. I suppose the big one is the alleged bankruptcy last July to which I have not complied, but the so called trustee David Perkins is playing a good game at the moment. He managed to get my bank account closed down last year (but I was ready for that), and at the moment he has control of 9 of my rental properties. I look forward to hopefully meeting him in a common law court next month, his summons will be sent next week. I had 10 mortgages last year and stopped paying them all last September when I found out about the mortgage fraud, me and the wife have a possession case next month from natwest trying to repossess our home. On top of that there’s a few other things going on. Swale borough council and their chosen bailiff firm for non payment of council tax. Manchester city council and their different chosen bailiff firm for non payment of council tax. Southern water and their chosen bailiff firm for non payment of water charges. Barclaycard non payment of a credit card bill, last look was around £6,300 no bailiffs involved in that one at the moment. And good old hmrc and their £100 fine for not filing my tax return, I’m having fun with that one at the moment I even sent them some photocopied £20 notes as payment. Oh yeah I nearly forgot another case with the dvla for no road tax, car was clamped and cut off and reparked in another location waiting for another clamp, (by the way this was not in my name it was a friend that don’t exist). They got the car in the end because it as reported as abandoned and the council towed it away, never mind it was fun while it lasted. The best laugh last year was when my son was mistakenly identified as me, he has a full time job and his tax code was changed to NT, meaning no tax to be deducted. Looks like he got away with about 6 months of paying tax, he lost his bottle in the end and told them he wasn’t me. Apart from that it’s been pretty quiet.
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 5:58 pm Crabby posted this on his own FB profile on the 13th of May, an update of his shenanigans so far. Seems like he got a crabling involved too.

I’ve got some interesting shit going on at the moment, I sometimes forget what’s going on until I get a reply from someone I’m having fun with. I suppose the big one is the alleged bankruptcy last July to which I have not complied, but the so called trustee David Perkins is playing a good game at the moment. He managed to get my bank account closed down last year (but I was ready for that), and at the moment he has control of 9 of my rental properties. I look forward to hopefully meeting him in a common law court next month, his summons will be sent next week. I had 10 mortgages last year and stopped paying them all last September when I found out about the mortgage fraud, me and the wife have a possession case next month from natwest trying to repossess our home. On top of that there’s a few other things going on. Swale borough council and their chosen bailiff firm for non payment of council tax. Manchester city council and their different chosen bailiff firm for non payment of council tax. Southern water and their chosen bailiff firm for non payment of water charges. Barclaycard non payment of a credit card bill, last look was around £6,300 no bailiffs involved in that one at the moment. And good old hmrc and their £100 fine for not filing my tax return, I’m having fun with that one at the moment I even sent them some photocopied £20 notes as payment. Oh yeah I nearly forgot another case with the dvla for no road tax, car was clamped and cut off and reparked in another location waiting for another clamp, (by the way this was not in my name it was a friend that don’t exist). They got the car in the end because it as reported as abandoned and the council towed it away, never mind it was fun while it lasted. The best laugh last year was when my son was mistakenly identified as me, he has a full time job and his tax code was changed to NT, meaning no tax to be deducted. Looks like he got away with about 6 months of paying tax, he lost his bottle in the end and told them he wasn’t me. Apart from that it’s been pretty quiet.
What is it with these morons that makes them publish their catalogue of failure as though it's a tale of unqualified success? Does he really not understand that his stubbornness and stupidity has cost him tens, if not hundreds of thousands of pounds and might very well end up costing him whatever assets he has left if any.

The man is a fuckwit of quite epic proportions.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Crabby wrote:]I’ve got some interesting shit going on at the moment, I sometimes forget what’s going on until I get a reply from someone I’m having fun with. I suppose the big one is the alleged bankruptcy last July to which I have not complied, but the so called trustee David Perkins is playing a good game at the moment. He managed to get my bank account closed down last year (but I was ready for that), and at the moment he has control of 9 of my rental properties.
OK, David, why don't you have the other properties?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
longdog

Post by longdog »

Shit gettin' real fo sho
Robert White

A woman stopped outside the house today, run from the car posted an envelope run back and shot off.🤭 Feel free to give Mr King a call, they got the name wrong and altered the amount. He says he will be back after 48 hours.

Ah... Wednesday... One of the cops' quiet days... Weekend drunks dealt with on Monday leaving them Tuesday and Wednesday free for preventing breaches of the peace before building up for Thursday's drunks and then the weekend. :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Oh dear... It's really not the best day Bobby's ever had and it must all be a bit of a let-down after yesterday's clean sweep of guilty verdicts at the Fisher Price Play Court™

Robert White‎·

What do you reckon on this then? Anyone not sure whether the court system is corrupt have a read. We've had a few letters from natwests legal team over the last couple of months, saying they are going to the county court with a possession claim for our house. We went to the court today with the intention of claiming common law jurisdiction, as you can see in the scanned photo the date was today at 3pm. We arrived about 20 minutes before it was due to be heard, I looked on the court listings and noticed it was not on the list. I asked the court official about it and she did not have it on her list either, she went off to speak to a judge to find out more. When she returned she said there was no information in their system about this case. The only listing they had in my ficticious name was the case at 2.30 to extend my alleged bankruptcy, and that was dealt with at 2pm. I told her I was not interested in that one I was there for the other one, but obviously there was no trace of that one so we left the court and went home. I'm looking forward to the next correspondence from them on this one.

Looking on the bright side for Bob if they did make a balls-up of the court listings he might buy a few more weeks before the possession order.

Looking on the bright side for our free train-crash entertainment it seems his defence is going to be "claiming common law jurisdiction" so no defence whatsoever.

Looking on the bright side again for Bob at least the bailiffs will have taken a lot of his stuff for the council tax debt by then so many £££s saved on removal costs.