Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by SteveUK »

He mentioned 'we' went to court, so Mrs Bait clearly sticking by his side. For now at least. I wonder if she's fallen for the clap trap or trying to at least be the voice of reason and salvage something.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The correspondence address on St Mary’s Road is a closed-down former gay nightclub called Cloud Nine, probably a piss-poor attempt at a jolly jape on Crabbys part.

I wonder whether he’ll still be laughing this time next year.

How ironic then that this highly apt gay anthem might well resonate with Crabbies future housing needs. :wink:
longdog

Post by longdog »

If she hasn't left him by now she probably never will.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:21 pm The correspondence address on St Mary’s Road is a closed-down former gay nightclub called Cloud Nine, probably a piss-poor attempt at a jolly jape on Crabbys part.

I wonder whether he’ll still be laughing this time next year.

How ironic then that this highly apt gay anthem might well resonate with Crabbies future housing needs. :wink:
If I recall correctly he was made bankrupt because of about £40,000 outstanding business rates for a Southampton night-club. Presumably that one.

YMCA isn't really a gay anthem... It's too obvious and anyway, only one member of Village People was gay. THIS is a gay anthem... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjVNlG5cZyQ
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I notice the claim is for the property And money. Could it be that the property doesn't cover the debt.......
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:35 pm I notice the claim is for the property And money. Could it be that the property doesn't cover the debt.......
Maybe cover themselves at this stage for both, save restarting a claim if the house doesn't cover the costs? Or maybe necessary wording to cover getting costs? Someone on here will know.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:35 pm I notice the claim is for the property And money. Could it be that the property doesn't cover the debt.......
Just speculation but perhaps there are debts from the business failure secured on the property.

Here's a little bit of inside information from gasworks end... Gay nightclubs outside of major cities have a life cycle that lasts about two or three years.

Phase 1 - New gay club opens.
Phase 2 - If it's not completely crap it survives for a while with a largely gay clientele.
Phase 3 - It starts filling up with groups of straight women.
Phase 4 - Straight men start coming in droves on the sniff for the straight women.
Phase 5 - The club is now faced with the prospect of catering to a gay audience or catering to the straight audience. Nine times out of ten they follow the money and cater to the straights.
Phase 6 - Gay people stop coming.
Phase 7 - Straight women stop coming.
Phase 8 - Straight men stop coming.
Phase 9 - Club goes bust.

I've seen this happen at least four times in Hull in the last ten years.

In largish towns / small cities like Hull and Southampton the gay population (or at least the gay pub /club going gay population) is small enough that you soon find yourself on nodding-and-chit-chat terms with almost everybody. Once the usual faces disappear from a venue there's little incentive to go there any more. We're quite sheep-like in some ways :mrgreen:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Not really relevant, but I was looking around on Google Maps to remind myself of Krabby's "Essex Gangster" home and I noticed a huuuuge cark park to the West. Must be where imported cars are stored for distribution to UK dealers. The colour range seems narrower nowadays...

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Par ... d0.7695325
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

longdog wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:02 pm Fisher Price Play Court™
damn that's funny
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:11 pm Not really relevant, but I was looking around on Google Maps to remind myself of Krabby's "Essex Gangster" home and I noticed a huuuuge cark park to the West. Must be where imported cars are stored for distribution to UK dealers. The colour range seems narrower nowadays...

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Par ... d0.7695325
What an appropriate name for Crabies local stretch of water...

SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Rebel Keith seems to be getting a bit too enthusiastic.

First up he reckons their unrecognised court should be banning other unrecognised courts.
Keith Jones I can't wait for the day when the common law court bans sharia law.
He then wildly thinks that CLC can be enforced now, just by hiring a bailiff.
Keith Jones What i really like about it is that the new laws will be enforced by bailiffs and the defendants are businesses, and businesses MUST have open doors.... you know what an open door means to a bailiff right? yes consent or joinder, once they have gained entry they can come and go as they please, what does this mean?.... it means that enforcement on all defendants is a certainty to be a success
"it means that enforcement on all defendants is a certainty to be a success" , yup, let us know how that goes with your daily phone call.

:beatinghorse:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

"Rats Bay?" Nothing wrong with that, give it a little Spanish and you've got "Boca Raton."
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Meanwhile back in the real world, at least one of his court cases did go ahead yesterday ..

https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk ... CaseType=B

Status Discharge Suspended Indefinitely See Footnote
Case Description Robert White Occupation Unknown of 29 Park Road, S heerness, Kent ME12 1UY

Footnote : Order suspending bankrupt’s discharge under Section 279(3) of the Insolvency Act 1986 until the fulfillment of conditions as specified in the Order made by the Court and effective from 04 June 2018
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The English have such a descriptive honest way words. :snicker:

Like the suspended discharge was any kind of surprise. And here I thought he'd gotten a CLC order dissolving the bankruptcy and all was skittles and beer for our valiant common law warrior.
:haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

This bankruptcy seems oddly toothless. Obviously all we hear is the 'good' version but it does seem to be dragging on. There seem to be no effective sanctions for non-cooperation.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:51 am This bankruptcy seems oddly toothless. Obviously all we hear is the 'good' version but it does seem to be dragging on. There seem to be no effective sanctions for non-cooperation.
The administrators have taken control of all of his rental properties without his cooperation so if they want to drag their feet or just shove his case to the bottom of the pile it probably doesn't matter two hoots to them. His non-cooperation just means they get paid more.
ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:51 am This bankruptcy seems oddly toothless. Obviously all we hear is the 'good' version but it does seem to be dragging on. There seem to be no effective sanctions for non-cooperation.
No this the normal situation when you don't cooperate. Until he goes to the judge the receiver controls anything they can find. Anyone with a charge on a property can get it sold and give the change to the receiver. Anyone having financial arrangements with him risks contempt of court charges. As it stands, if I have got it right, he has a home facing repossession, seven rental properties controlled by the receiver, one or two other properties, bailiffs coming round for council tax arrears and what else?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I suspect they know a loser when they see one. It comes to mind to wonder how much his "property empire" is really worth. I would hazard that that he probably owes more than he has in equity and I keep wondering how much he has outstanding beyond the 40K we know about. I have a feeling that by the time they are done they'll completely liquidate him and that he'll still end up owing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I concur with ArthurWankspittle. Normally bankruptcy is cleared after 12 months so it is not a swift process. He is now a bankrupt for an indefinite period which is quite some sanction, unless he doesn't intend to joinder with a financial institution ever again in his life :lol:
Under the provisions of section 279(3) of the Insolvency Act 1986 the court may suspend the running of the period during which a person remains bankrupt on the application of the OR, if the court is satisfied that the bankrupt is failing to comply with his obligations under part IX of the Act.
There is guidance on the BIS site which suggests that the IP has other methods of working which don't require suspension and allow the discharge of bankruptcy whilst still being able to recover monies. What we have here is the court ruling that Crabbie is being deliberately obstructive. This will not end well for him.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:01 pm I suspect they know a loser when they see one. It comes to mind to wonder how much his "property empire" is really worth. I would hazard that that he probably owes more than he has in equity and I keep wondering how much he has outstanding beyond the 40K we know about. I have a feeling that by the time they are done they'll completely liquidate him and that he'll still end up owing.
I was wondering that about the remaining one or two properties (i.e. they are highly leveraged so not worth bothering with) but think the OR has to account for everything so should be trying to get a handle on them. However, they might not be rushing to do so as they are highly leveraged and they'll sort it out when Crabby turns up in court. No point wasting time and money at present. Especially if what you have now keeps enough money trickling in to cover ongoing costs and dragging two poor performing assets into the portfolio will involve lots of expense for little gain.