Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Footloose52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Post by Footloose52 »

From the Aegeas site:
You’re a good driver and you deserve to have an insurance policy that recognises that fact. Our competitively priced private car insurance is aimed at lower risk motorists who have good driving records and take care on the roads. Covering a wide range of vehicles, we reward careful and safe drivers with extensive cover to meet all of their motor insurance requirements.
and
Ageas Insurance products are only available through brokers. Their knowledge and expertise means that you get the best cover at a price that's right for you. Talk to your broker about Ageas Insurance today.
Aegeas are the people behind Tesco Insurance products. The are a Belgian company and the third largest motor insurer in the UK.

I suspect the premium is quite low given their target market.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Footloose52 wrote:From the Aegeas site:
You’re a good driver and you deserve to have an insurance policy that recognises that fact. Our competitively priced private car insurance is aimed at lower risk motorists who have good driving records and take care on the roads. Covering a wide range of vehicles, we reward careful and safe drivers with extensive cover to meet all of their motor insurance requirements.
I wonder if they know that they are holding the risk for this idiotic troublemaker?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

TheNewSaint wrote: I haven't seen a form of the "c/o" gimmick show up here on the UK board yet
David Ward used "off the Warrington burg" in his baronial former address. Like many sov theories, this one has a lot of variations, and I wouldn't be surprised to see UK-specific ones develop.
I once met someone who would put "Near" in front of their address.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Wakeman52 wrote:
All of this discussion about his car insurance begs another question.

What is Ken living on?

He surely has no income from film-making (unless Chrissy actually paid him) :-) & no other obvious profession. He must be, for example, putting fuel in his car, but by sponging?
Well we know that 'legal advisor' Ken makes money from setting up trusts and legal notices as he's bragged about these on his FB page:
The Doyle Family Trust set up 2/3/15
The Fox Family Trust - 1/4/15
The Williams Family Trust - 2/1/16
The Patel Family Trust - 2/11/16
The Pano Family Trust - 9/11/16
The Pepper Family Trust - 9/12/16
All presented in gawdy graphics like a 5-year-old's birthday invitation. He doesn't appear to have set up any other family trusts since 2016 though, so there's a lot riding on his blockbuster film, "When A Bailiff Calls" or "Meet The Resistance" or whatever the latest working title is.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Good point. He's probably charging Rekha for his psuedo-legal services as well.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
I wonder if they know that they are holding the risk for this idiotic troublemaker?
They aren't, at least not anymore, according to the MIB. Additionally, his VED runs out at the end of this month...
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
rosy

Post by rosy »

No insurance, no MOT and soon no VED. It won't take long for Ken's car to be seized and crushed. :lol:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

rosy wrote:No insurance, no MOT and soon no VED. It won't take long for Ken's car to be seized and crushed. :lol:
Hopefully taking his video equipment with it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

notorial dissent wrote: Hopefully taking his video equipment with it.
I dunno about that. I hate to see film equipment destroyed when it's in unused condition :snicker:
notorial dissent

TheNewSaint wrote:
notorial dissent wrote: Hopefully taking his video equipment with it.
I dunno about that. I hate to see film equipment destroyed when it's in unused condition :snicker:
I suspect it is all as outdated as his alleged skills, but not of antique or collectible quality, so no loss.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He Who Knows wrote: ...there's a lot riding on his blockbuster film, "When A Bailiff Calls" or "Meet The Resistance" or whatever the latest working title is.
"When a Baliff Calls" makes me think of a magic lantern show using hand colored slides and a player piano. It has three main characters: a grouchy old man who's always trying to run preposterous cons on bystanders, his honest and good hearted daughter, and the dashing young bailiff. The Bailiff is the daughter's boyfriend, but he's also trying to catch her father for his crimes and his debts. Most of the action takes place in front of a townhouse. Sometimes the father is climbing out a window as the daughter distracts her intended with a pretense of fainting, sometimes the couple are seen as shadows through the curtains, and sometimes the bailiff chases the father on the street. At one point, the father escapes temporarily after presenting a page of badly printed verbiage. The bailiff stops to read it, then throws it down. "Balderdash, this is not a legal writ!" says the caption.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Wakeman52 wrote: What is Ken living on?
Well, judging by his Linkedin profile he's making yet another film about Yorkshire teens, entitled 'Young Guns'
"A new 6 part sitcom to be filmed in Anlaby East Riding of Yorkshire. UK. A group of teenagers decide they want to form a club. each member of the group coming from a different background and lifestyle each with their own individuality, from the inception of the first club meeting/outing we follow the fun and games as they embark on this serendipity we call “Life” Written and Produced by Ken Thompson Team members: Ken Thompson"

His illustrious career has also seen him working for the (UK) national press, BBC, ITV, and in Canada for CBC, CITV, City TV Calgary. And the causes Ken cares about are: Arts & Culture, Civil Right and Social Action, Human Rights, Science & Technology.

Finally, Ken calls himself a "Professional Photographer and Videograher [sic]".
So, to all you sceptics out there, Ken IS the real deal :lol:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

He Who Knows wrote:judging by his Linkedin profile he's making yet another film about Yorkshire teens, entitled 'Young Guns'
I've noticed Ken does enjoy casting women and teenagers in his non-productions. The Skooter World website has loving photo galleries of the two female presenters, and little else. That movie he was supposedly filming in Airdrie, Canada, had only two roles cast that i could find: the teenage daughter, and a female cameo. Bear in mind this movie was about a father wrongly accused of sexual assault. Seems like there's several key male roles in that, but you wouldn't know it from any of the material available online.
Finally, Ken calls himself a "Professional Photographer and Videograher [sic]".
So, to all you sceptics out there, Ken IS the real deal :lol:
Most professionals have evidence of such work on their website. Ken doesn't; it's all unfinished personal projects, and his stupid legal theories.
notorial dissent

Ken can call himself Queen of the May for all it matters, doesn't make it so.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Yup, Ken does seem to gravitate to places where the teenageers hang out - check him out at the Radio One Road Show on Sylvia Dingle's page
https://www.facebook.com/sylvia.dingle
notorial dissent

Nothing you are saying here is filling me with even remotely good feelings.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Another win !1!!! for Ken

From his media empire FB page
YA I NO Productions
2 September at 22:33 · Eccleston ·

POLICE DESTROY VALUABLE VIDEO EVIDENCE.

Whilst representing a friend in a Liverpool court yesterday (1st Sept 2017), I witnessed curuption on a mega scale, Merseyside police constable 8975 Mahoney (Liverpool combined courts) ordered the deletion of video footage of G4s security guards intervention to stop the possible contiuation of the trial from a witnesses mobile phone. A second witness was hauled in front of the court and had his mobile phone ceased so video footage could be deleted. This can only be viewed as deliberate conspiracy to protect a curupt judge by the name of District Judge WENDY LLOYD. This is not an unusual happening every day in every magistrates court in the land there is curuption on an epidemic scale instigated by our govenment, against the people of this country.

Magistrates Courts are just an administration hearing and do not have audio or video recording and therfore hearings are kept secret as in Kangaroo courts of the past.
Using a mobile phone to video a court hearing
Wanna balloon?
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

Penny Wise wrote:Another win !1!!! for Ken

From his media empire FB page
YA I NO Productions
2 September at 22:33 · Eccleston ·

POLICE DESTROY VALUABLE VIDEO EVIDENCE.

Whilst representing a friend in a Liverpool court yesterday (1st Sept 2017), I witnessed curuption on a mega scale, Merseyside police constable 8975 Mahoney (Liverpool combined courts) ordered the deletion of video footage of G4s security guards intervention to stop the possible contiuation of the trial from a witnesses mobile phone. A second witness was hauled in front of the court and had his mobile phone ceased so video footage could be deleted. This can only be viewed as deliberate conspiracy to protect a curupt judge by the name of District Judge WENDY LLOYD. This is not an unusual happening every day in every magistrates court in the land there is curuption on an epidemic scale instigated by our govenment, against the people of this country.

Magistrates Courts are just an administration hearing and do not have audio or video recording and therfore hearings are kept secret as in Kangaroo courts of the past.
Using a mobile phone to video a court hearing
If the hearings are secret then what was he doing there? They really don't think anything through.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The big notices on the wall saying "No filming or Recording in Court" are just misdirection, they really want you to record so they can have the pleasure of a bit of crushing under their Iron Boots.

The bad thing is that he was 'representing' some poor sap, since it is impossible to believe he could have done anything but make things worse.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Ken Thompson wrote:
So I guess the public gallery is just a hallucination. :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.