Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

So, apart from the fact that anyone can watch the proceedings in a Magistrate court (with some exceptions), Ken was pretending to be a lawyer and two of his mates who were presumably in a PUBLIC area, decided to record proceedings because they are rubbish at remembering all the "corruption" that was taking place in the hearing.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I think the Kangaroo courts were kept secret because the animal rights people would make a big fuss about Australia's doomed attempt to extend human law to animals deemed pests with the intention of forcing the 'roos to up sticks and move away under the force of law. The poor animals had no representation to help them make a case for peaceful co-existance and most could not even speak Australian, it was manifestly unjust that no interpreters were provided.

The failure of the scheme may in part be due to the fact that in court, there was little difference between the average sov-cit and the average giant marsupial when it came to understanding the proceedings and despite an adverse decision they just kept on keeping on.

Now, star chamber, lets not get him started on that......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Chamber

an historical nugget so well designed for a New Movement, I am surprised it has not been launched already.
The Star Chamber (Latin: Camera stellata) was an English court of law which sat at the royal Palace of Westminster, from the late 15th century to the mid-17th century (c. 1641), and was composed of Privy Councillors and common-law judges, to supplement the judicial activities of the common-law and equity courts in civil and criminal matters. The Star Chamber was originally established to ensure the fair enforcement of laws against socially and politically prominent people so powerful that ordinary courts would probably hesitate to convict them of their crimes. However, it became synonymous with social and political oppression through the arbitrary use and abuse of the power it wielded.
Perfect. Common law gets a mention, respectably ancient, trial of powerful people, and arbitary use and abuse of power. Ken can start his own splinter group with this with a modicum of imaginative input that I would be happy to supply for my usual fee of one soul.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I don't think it is possible to have kangaroo courts in admiralty law. They would all be jumping ship.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I don't think it is possible to have kangaroo courts in admiralty law. They would all be jumping ship.
Get your coat. Right now, mister!
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I don't think it is possible to have kangaroo courts in admiralty law. They would all be jumping ship.
Ken is after all a wallaby-lawyer.

They have to record in order to Skippy forward to the best bits.

They'll roo the day they crossed him.

Aaaaand where's my coat too.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

He is drawing a lot of attention to himself by disrupting court proceedings, especially given, for example, that his Vauxhall is no longer road legal in any way.
A kangaroo court has never been a court by or for kangaroos, but beyond that, little is known for sure about the term's origins. Various theories abound: it has been suggested that kangaroo courts got their name because they were initially marked by rapid and unpredictable movement from one place to another, or that they were in some way associated with "jumping" (i.e., illegally occupying) mining claims. These hypotheses are all unsubstantiated, however. What is known is that the first kangaroo courts originated in the United States at approximately the time of the 1849 California Gold Rush, and the word saw its earliest use in the southwestern U.S. It first turned up in print in 1853 in a book about Texas.

I infer from this that they weren't secret! :-)
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Wakeman52 wrote: He is drawing a lot of attention to himself by disrupting court proceedings...
Yes, he does like to broadcast all his illegal acts on Facebook such as his car insurance tampering on the Ageas certificate which gave away his car reg number thus showing us his lack of MOT, bald tyres etc. What a plonker. Does he think no one's looking?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He Who Knows wrote:
Wakeman52 wrote: He is drawing a lot of attention to himself by disrupting court proceedings...
Yes, he does like to broadcast all his illegal acts on Facebook such as his car insurance tampering on the Ageas certificate which gave away his car reg number thus showing us his lack of MOT, bald tyres etc. What a plonker. Does he think no one's looking?
Of course he does, he thinks he is clever and smart, and that since he has gotten away with it so far he will continue to do so, that is the hallmark of that sort of prat.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Well, it seems Ken's girlfriend Sylvia Dingle was at Chrisy Morris's Manchester Court hearing on Friday which means that Ken was probably there too - likely filming for 'Meet The Resistance' (working title). He has been busy: Liverpool Court last week, Stockport Magistrates the week before, and all without an MOT, car insurance etc. Maybe he's getting the train these days. Better let Transpennine Express know in case he's just as averse to paying for train tickets.
HeWhoKnows wrote: Sylvia Dingle (Ken Thompson's 'friend') has commented on Chrisy Morris's Facebook page - seems she has a crush on him :lol:

Chrissy Morris , met him yesterday for the first time in Manchester, what a lovable guy , my first impression hard as nails with a heart of gold. He was phenomenal yesterday in the courtroom to the point of laughter.

It was an education yesterday not only to myself but also all the officials dotted around the Bench.

Lovely legs by the the way Chrissy you will go far x
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He Who Knows wrote:Well, it seems Ken's girlfriend Sylvia Dingle was at Chrisy Morris's Manchester Court hearing on Friday which means that Ken was probably there too - likely filming for 'Meet The Resistance' (working title). He has been busy: Liverpool Court last week, Stockport Magistrates the week before, and all without an MOT, car insurance etc. Maybe he's getting the train these days. Better let Transpennine Express know in case he's just as averse to paying for train tickets.
HeWhoKnows wrote: Sylvia Dingle (Ken Thompson's 'friend') has commented on Chrisy Morris's Facebook page - seems she has a crush on him :lol:

Chrissy Morris , met him yesterday for the first time in Manchester, what a lovable guy , my first impression hard as nails with a heart of gold. He was phenomenal yesterday in the courtroom to the point of laughter.

It was an education yesterday not only to myself but also all the officials dotted around the Bench.

Lovely legs by the the way Chrissy you will go far x
I just got mildly nauseous from reading that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Wow, Ken's gonna be busy the week of 28-30 November too. What with Rekha Patel at Stockport Magistrates on 28th Nov and Chrisy Morris at Manchester Crown Court on 30th Nov - hope he's got enough film for his big camera (and enough charge on his spare phone camera after last week's Liverpool court debacle!). The only problem he has is transport from Hull. My guess is that 'wandering eye' Sylvia Dingle (admirer of Chrisy's legs) will be Parker for the week.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

TheNewSaint wrote

aesmith wrote:
Anyway it sounds like the case in Birmingham was a perfectly normal FMOTL court case, present nonsense, argue with judge and get thrown out.

I was thinking more "declare the case over, claim victory and walk out," a la Ken Thompson. But either way.
Ken Thompson will no doubt be gearing up for more of his signature 'victory claims and walk-outs' on 19th April at Manchester Crown Court during Chrisy Morris's long-awaited appeal. Ken's girlfriend Sylvia Dingle is likely to be in attendance, admiring Chrisy's legs (again) and acting as Ken's chauffeur. That is unless Ken has finally decided to tax and insure his own vehicle. This event should brighten up what has been a very quiet couple of months for Woo-Watchers. :D
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Well it seems we missed this one. Ken Thompson of the family Thompson is a director of Tunkashila Ltd which owns Rekha Patel's cottage. And he has been since last August! Does that mean he's not only a failed film-maker and legal advisor and financial trusts advisor but also a landlord? Wow :lol: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... 9/officers
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

He Who Knows wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:51 am Ken Thompson of the family Thompson is a director of Tunkashila Ltd.
FFS :beatinghorse:
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

I have it from a very reliable source that Rekha Patel and her new landlord Ken Thompson tried to stage an "Occupy" all day outside her ex-cottage yesterday, ending up in a live stream on Chrisy Morris's FB page. To "Occupy" in their language is to sit and chat with the security guards and offer them bribes to walk away. When the guards said they'd accept £10k as that's what they get paid a week, Ken and Rekha were out-bid.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

He Who Knows wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:53 am I have it from a very reliable source that Rekha Patel and her new landlord Ken Thompson tried to stage an "Occupy" all day outside her ex-cottage yesterday, ending up in a live stream on Chrisy Morris's FB page. To "Occupy" in their language is to sit and chat with the security guards and offer them bribes to walk away. When the guards said they'd accept £10k as that's what they get paid a week, Ken and Rekha were out-bid.
Any evidence for this?

Amusing if true.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

No written or pictorial evidence I'm afraid but if Arthur Wankspittle wants to take a Sunday drive out to Glossop and do a BOTG visit as he did recently, then he might be able to verify. Other than that, try Chrisy Morris's live FB stream where you can watch Rekha spouting bollox from outside her ex-home yesterday.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Heidi Hi wrote:
Copy and pasted from Ken Thompson FB:-
Here are our notes from " R v CHRISY MORRIS" Manchester Crown Court April 19th 2018.
THESE NOTES WERE TYPED UP BY LIBERTY & JUSTICE PROTECTION ALLIANCE (LJPA) ON
THURSDAY 19th APRIL 2018 FROM THE HANDWRITTEN NOTES TAKEN FROM ONE OF OUR
MEMBERS WHO APPEARED AS A PERSONAL ADVOCATE / COLLOQUIALLY KNOWN AS A
MCKENZIE FRIEND TO CHRISY MORRIS IN THE APPEAL CASE OF R v CHRISY MORRIS
NOTICE: THEY ARE NOT A VERBATIM TRANSCRIPTION OF THE COURT SESSION. NOR ARE
THEY AN APPROVED TRANSCRIPTION OF THE COURT SESSION. THESE ARE PERSONAL
NOTES TRANSCRIBED ON THE DAY BY LJPA.ORG
REFERENCE: LBB/CM/MINSHULL
Officer Jackson present in Public Gallery
Left gallery at just before 10:46am
10/06/2016
Writ of Possession
Panel of 3 - HHJ Lawton & JP Mrs Norman & JP Mr Sisodi
(“CB”): MS Claire Brocklebank – Counsel for CPS (18SJS)
Opening : Appeal for conviction of Obstruction of High Court Officer
HHJ Section 10? Criminal Law Act 1977
a) Enforcement officer ???
b) Engaged ???
1. It is a defence for someone to say he honestly didn’t believe he was a high court
enforcement officer that he was resisting
2. ??? Executing ???
11:22 AM COURT RISES
Ms BROCKBANK HAS CONFERENCE WITH CARL GROCOCK WITH MR MORRIS AND MR
MORRIS ADVOCATE PRESENT.
CB: I can only ask about the writ (shows copy of writ to Carl Grocock)
Carl Grocock: That is what we used on the day
CB: What happened to the original?
Carl Grocock: assume it is with High Court Enforcement Group
CB: Where was it when you executed?
Carl Grocock: I don’t know what goes on behind scenes, I would have thought it goes back
to Solicitors.
CB: Do you not have the original normally when you execute?
Carl Grocock: No, we have a photocopy like that and one on a tablet form
CB: That’s it.
ENDS AT 11:33AM
CB ENDORSED ABOVE AS TRUE AND ACCURATE REFLECTION OF THE MINUTES OF THE
CONFERENCE AND INFORMED JUDGE SHE HAD READ HANDWRITTEN NOTES MADE BY MR
MORRIS ADVOCATE AND ENDORSED AT 11:34AM
COURT RESUMES AT 11:35AM
HHJ Lawton makes comment that it would have to be signed by high court judge?
Why is there a question mark on the last sentence. Did the judge say that or not?

So those notes were typed up by Liberty & Justice Protection Alliance (LJPA) and signed by Counsel, were they?

LJPA sounds very similar to Land & Property Protection Alliance (LPPA) which bought Patel Cottage for £2 back in 2016 and sold it to Tunkashila soon afterwards for £100.

As I recall LPPA was Wrecka's parents' company which I see has now been struck off. Funny that.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10477732
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Here's Ken Thompson delivering his 'legal' notice to Buxton Police station. Enjoy
https://www.facebook.com/ken.thompson.5 ... 354181885/
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Another vid of Ken approaching Buxton Police station with the time and date added in.
All very official.
https://www.facebook.com/ken.thompson.5 ... 337515320/