Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Post by He Who Knows »

Some funny comments on Ken Thompson's FB page about his pointless vids delivering a letter to Buxton Police Station. Maybe these 2 films are the only ones he gets to finish...
Tunkashila Limited has just delivered this statement of fact and public decree to Derbyshire Police at their Buxton Police Station naming and shaming [the neighbour] from Simmondley Village, Glossop in major land and property fraud. Other participants are also detailed.

Some light bed time reading.

Share, Share, Share

All press enquiries to Yaino Productions 07914 614667

Share, Share, Share
dropbox.com
Tunkashila.pdf

Finbarr Saunders: Ken, you're not supposed to 'like' your own stuff LOL

Stephen: You do know that Patel's former neighbors are not financial beneficiaries in this matter, it is the insurance company for the lawyers who represented the neighbors after Wreaker filed a string of vexatious lawsuits against them. Your whole land grab argu...See more

Ken Thompson: Clearly [the neighbour] is feeding false infomation and the troolls are just lapping it up. TUNKASHILA Ltd own this property lock stock and gate. There is nothing anyone or thing can make it be sold as [the neighbour] or any third party have a claim against TUNKASHILA Ltd no court in the land can do anything

Stephen: They already have, the sale was declared nul and void at chancery over a year ago.

Ken Thompson: You know nothing

Ken Thompson: Ooo you are a professor dipshit like the other trolls

Stephen: Ken Thompson, if speaking against a petty vindictive spoiled little princess and the pathetic fuckwits she has groomed makes me a troll then I am proud to be a troll.

Ken Thompson: I'm just saying [the neighbour] never had a claim against TUNKASHILA Ltd that's all as she is making out to have

Ken Thompson: I suggest you go get a CURRENT copy of the Land Registries title
See who the CURRENT proprietor is ?

Finbarr Saunders: Ken, the cottage was sold and anyone who has sold a house knows that the Land Registry takes a few weeks to update. So a current copy is not going to show the new owner yet is it. Keep up.

Stephen: I believe some sort of suspension to alteration of the LR entry was ordered early last year, that also could still be in place.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

If "Stephen" is not here, he should be. Great dissection skills.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Ken Thompson: You know nothing

Ken Thompson: Ooo you are a professor dipshit like the other trolls
How is it that people who write comments like this seem to be totally unaware how their feeble responses make the 'trolling' more credible.
Even the use of the word 'trolling' for simple dissent and factual correction undermines their presumed intention in using it.
Siegfried Shrink

Calloo! Callay!, today's the Day!

The day of the great Barbecue on Tunkashila's Estate (In the Garage if rainy) to which so many interested parties have been invited. Given the variety of conflicting viewpoints about this, I hope, happy occasion, it may be that Fireworks will be an added atttraction. I hope the Tameside Reporter will be on hand for a full account as soon as possible.

Given the present state of drone technology and video recording, an eye in the sky record of the event does not seem too much to ask for.

I am a bit surprised that the lunatic fringe has not made more use of drones to film police and bailiffs and other legitimate prey in a non-intrusive and really annoying manner already.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

I think you are expecting too much, they can barely afford the bus fare to go to these events, how are they going to afford a drone?
Siegfried Shrink

Good point, well made!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

according to a video she just posted made by Chrissy 'where my blow up doll' Morris, the BBQ is set for 6pm.

Hes promised to treat everyone to a sausage who turns up. The cynical side of me says the 6pm call is a ruse. He says it will all be legal and lawful, but he needs bodies there and witnesses. Live streaming has also been mentioned which will include a Q&A.

https://www.facebook.com/tunkashilaltd/ ... L0&fref=nf
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

I can imagine many questions but can't see this lot providing any answers.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

aesmith wrote:What's his stake in this matter anyway, is it just publicity for him?
Brave, brave Sir Ken was making a film about Chrisy Morris & Wrecka called 'Meet the Resistance' highlighting their excellent bailiff bashing work. In true Ken style it had a Coming Soon trailer featuring some crap graphics and a Willie Thorne lookie-likie bailiff carrying out an '80s TV set. Sadly for Ken tho, his pipe dreams of becoming the next Oliver Stone were dashed when the cottage was sold to man-of-the-people Paul Mc Cartney lookie-likie on 4th June. Ken will now have to re-title his documentary "Meet the Fucktards" if, that is, it ever gets finished. Ken's had his lifetime film-making reputation hanging on this and now 'Paul McC' has ruined everything.

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away.....
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

He Who Knows wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:28 am
Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away.....
Scrambled Eggs?
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

https://www.facebook.com/tmilesj/videos ... 3ODI0MzIw/

This is a tedious one-hour amateur interview with Peter McDowell via skype to a woman, Caroline Stephens, in a Wiltshire studio production called Stepping Stones to Awareness.
Interesting highlights for those who haven't got the patience or time:
The first fifth of the interview is about how Peter McDowell became the "expert" he is. It was via claims against the DWP over "wrong" child support deductions, and against GMP. He has just finished a law degree (?) and has some experience in the anti-fracking movement.
Although he calls himself Pete Carter he admits he set up Tunkashila Ltd in November 2016 especially for Wrecka so we know it is Peter McDowell.
Brave Sir Ken keeps popping up in the comments section and the pair will come back to the studio in 2 weeks time - probably to discuss Wrecka's Stockport Mags appearance on 16th July.
More woo about the fraudulent neighbour being in cahoots with the fraudulent conservation officer, and the fraudulent police, and the fraudulent Land Registry, and the fraudulent Deputy District Judge, and the conspiring private equity hedge-funders who make 2,000% return on litigation funding, and the fraudulent High Court Judge, the fraudulent council who were trying to sack poor Wrecka, the brown envelopes, the racially motivated reasons, the fake court order which wasn't signed by the High court judge, the fraudulent barrister and solicitor of the neighbour, "blind leading the blind", PC Bennett not turning up in police uniform or displaying his epaulettes, the fraudulent owner Macca, the Chief Constable is also in cahoots.

It all sounds so similar to McDowell's failed case against the DWP.

His solicitor, Ian David Burton-Baddeley of Longlands comes out of it well, though. McDowell says: "We took legal advice from competent SRA solicitors who did due diligence," helping him to set up a tenancy for 10 years on £50 rent per month and a sale for £1 each to each of Wrecka's parents plus a further sale for £100 to Tunkashila.

The outcome is that McDowell and Ken Thompson have found some lawyers from "down south" who are going to drive up to them (not the other way round) because they are so keen to take on this case against a whole fraudulent world.

Can't wait for the next tedious hour in two weeks time. :wink:
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Ken keeps meeting Peter McDowell at Tim Hortons Restaurant in Warrington for coffee to discuss the next plan of action for Tunkashila. Considering he's driven all the way from Hull, hasn't Ken got anything better to do on such a lovely sunny day?

#Get a job Ken.

Ken Thompson
Timeline

Ken Thompson is eating having coffee at Tim Hortons.
2 hrs · Warrington ·

OMG back in heaven

Tim Hortons Restaurant · Warrington
211 people checked in here
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Thompson is it at best a prat and a poseur, and I think a total and utter fool. If the bit about Burton-Baddeley is at all accurate, and I'm not sure I believe a word of it, it would seem Taft Law Skool & Stuffs has a UK branch, that on the other hand I can believe. If this is true, I would think his actions border on malpractice on several fronts.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:31 pm Thompson is it at best a prat and a poseur, and I think a total and utter fool. If the bit about Burton-Baddeley is at all accurate, and I'm not sure I believe a word of it, it would seem Taft Law Skool & Stuffs has a UK branch, that on the other hand I can believe. If this is true, I would think his actions border on malpractice on several fronts.
Not so sure. All they might have done is draw up the paperwork for the transfers and registration of the tenancy. Since there is no existing charge on the Land Registry they are just following their client's instructions. It might all be SovCit wishful thinking and daydreaming that they have a solicitor "on their side".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It's not the documents, any paralegal could knock those out off of a word processor. I have software that would do it. It is the knowingly sham transactions for the sale and transfer that are the problem. They shouldn'ta hadn'ta oughta. By doing what they did they participated in Wrekha's attempt at fraud. Ethics, and professional responsibility, and all that sort of thing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Exactly, Notorial Dissent, "ethics and professional responsibility".
How can a bona fide solicitor knowingly and willingly sell on a property which has the following charges on its deeds?
AndyPandy wrote on Fri Jan 27, 2017
On the Land Registry's Title Deeds it says:

Title absolute
1 (06.01.2017) PROPRIETOR: TUNKASHILA LIMITED (Co. Regn. No. 10522429) of
Unit 9, Perseverance Works, 38 Kingsland Road, London E2 8DD.
2 (06.01.2017) The price stated to have been paid on 14 December 2016 was
£100.
Title number DY351143

She's in some serious trouble now !!

Charges Register stays the same

C: Charges Register
This register contains any charges and other matters
that affect the land.
1 (02.10.2013) Equitable charge created by Interim charging order of the
Manchester County Court dated 25 September 2013 in favour of [Name Omitted By Request] (Court Reference 1IR69558).
NOTE: Copy filed.
2 (15.04.2015) Equitable charge created by an interim charging order of
the County Court at Manchester dated 26 March 2015 in favour of [Name Omitted By Request] (Court Reference 1IR69558).
3 (22.04.2016) UNILATERAL NOTICE in respect of a Charging Order dated 4
April 2016.
4 (22.04.2016) BENEFICIARY: [Name Omitted By Request ]care of Plexus Law Limited
trading as Cogent Law of Josephs Wells, Hanover Walk, Leeds LS3 1AB and
DX716926 Leeds (reference 279353/1)
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Rumour has it that Brave Sir Ken put in an appearance at Casa Patel last week now that all the trouble's over. He was taking photos of the builders' van reg numbers and was spotted by one of Macca's builders who chased him a long way down the lane. Ken eventually ran onto a new estate throwing him off the scent.

Bravely bold Sir Ken, he bravely ran away.
He was far too brave to die
Brave bold Sir Ken.
With his eyes gouged out and his .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=BZwuTo7zKM8
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Oh dear, it looks like someone's trying to hack Brave Sir Ken's Facebook account. He's been a bit of a thicko telling everyone the code...
20 hrs ·

Ken Thompson - I have recived a text message allegedly from."FB" 874000 is your Facebook password reset code Reply "stop" or go to https://fb.me/1StoGnojXirIZte to turn off SMS for your Facebook account on this mobile number.... See more
fb.me
fb.me

Warren Bell - No

George Gulval - Sounds like someone tried to access your account. Got the password wrong and then clicked a reset password link

Paul Woods - The worst thing you could have done Ken was to post this code publicly. That would give the person who clicked the reset password link the code that is needed to change yr password and take over your account.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

TheHallouminati wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:53 pm Oh dear, it looks like someone's trying to hack Brave Sir Ken's Facebook account. He's been a bit of a thicko telling everyone the code...
20 hrs ·

Ken Thompson - I have recived a text message allegedly from."FB" 874000 is your Facebook password reset code Reply "stop" or go to https://fb.me/1StoGnojXirIZte to turn off SMS for your Facebook account on this mobile number.... See more
fb.me
fb.me

Warren Bell - No

George Gulval - Sounds like someone tried to access your account. Got the password wrong and then clicked a reset password link

Paul Woods - The worst thing you could have done Ken was to post this code publicly. That would give the person who clicked the reset password link the code that is needed to change yr password and take over your account.
I am straining to stop myself from doing just that.....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

OMG - gregg do you remember the Casey Serin live streaming fiasco?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self