Re: Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Post by Mike_p »

Found it:

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/20 ... ection/163

(Definitively stated in the response to this FOI request:
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... nies_house
)

Ken's surname is not "Thompson Family"
His Christian name is not "Ken Of", yet those are the details he used when registering as a director.

By using the alternate version of his name, the system failed to link his directorship of Tunkashila with his other directorships. (eg YA I NO PRODUCTIONS LTD (08886594))
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

He Who Knows wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:03 pm Mike_P is correct. According to Companies House: "It is illegal to knowingly provide wrong information for registration to Companies House (ie false names, variations of names etc)..."
What I love about Quatloos is the way it forces us to show our workings and keep us honest!

Companies Act 2006 Part 10
Chapter 1 Section 163
(3) For the purposes of this section a “former name” means a name by which the individual was formerly known for business purposes.Where a person is or was formerly known by more than one such name, each of them must be stated.
(4) It is not necessary for the register to contain particulars of a former name in the following cases
(a) in the case of a peer or an individual normally known by a British title, where the name is one by which the person was known previous to the adoption of or succession to the title;
(b) in the case of any person, where the former name—
(i) was changed or disused before the person attained the age of 16 years, or
(ii) has been changed or disused for 20 years or more
I declare a score draw!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:59 pm I declare a score draw!
Which I shall happily concede. :) Ken has violated a specific statute, not (necessarily) committed a fraud at common law. Calling himself Baron Ken would be a lot closer to the line - see, for example, Shogun Finance Ltd v Hudson:
Lord Walker of Gestingthorpe wrote:At one end of the spectrum is the confidence trickster who falsely but convincingly asserts that he is a baronet (or a barrister, or a brain surgeon) in order to inspire confidence and obtain credit.
Not sure about the "convincingly" in Ken's case...
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

All my life i went by what is listed on my birth certificate as my third name. But i was given to understand i had to use the full name on all official forms. Then one day, when i was renewing my driver's license, i thought, the heck with this, and dropped the first two names. Since then, it's only caused my trouble once. That was when i decided to take some classes at my local community college. In spite of having changed computer systems at least three times in the previous 40 years, they had somehow not manage to lose my old records and insisted on my using the full name for registration. Four of my siblings, who also went by middle names, simply rearranged the order.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Ken continues to believe he has a stay at Her Majesty's pleasure looming. His friends aren't exactly consoling him with their graphic descriptions of what'll happen to him in HMP Strangeways (or wherever) :haha:
Ken Thompson: Question. I'm just going over witness statements for a crown court hearing.
I discovered the arresting police constable has not signed his statement. is this now inadmissible In Court ????

David Sheaf: It could be an error or omission, dates and times should be recorded in the constables note book, police dont make statements they read from their notes.

Ken Thompson: A section 9 statement states, Criminal procedure rules, r 27. 2; Criminal Justice Act 1997, s.9; Magistrates' Court Act 1980, s5B. This statement (consisting of ???? Page(s)each signed by me ) is true to the best of my knowledge and belief and I make it knowing that, of it is tendered in evidence, I shall be libel for prosecution if I have wilfully stated in it, anything which I know to be false, or do not believe to be true. Electronic statements can not be entered as they can not verify the real signature.

Lee Hurst: Top stuff ken

Amanda Jam-Baa Doyle: Ken there it is again 'SIGNED' they all need to be signed

Sean Joseph Flattery: What they said to me was they don't have to anymore

Cathy Birchall: so where is the legisation that confirms that. They say a lot of stuff that has the aroma of bullshit about it.

Mark P Conway: you can do nothing other than ask for it to be emitted from the files as it is unsigned, after all they cant put you in jail for it

Ken Thompson: That's the thing they are trying to jail me for standing for my and others rights

Colin Worrall: Ken Thompson. Ken you do know you’re gunna get butt fuked don’t you ?

Ken Thompson: Yes

Danny Otf Moore: They don't like it up um sir
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
AnOwlCalledSage

He Who Knows wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:57 am
Lee Hurst: Top stuff ken
Not Lee "They Think He's a Right Wing Nut Job? He Is Now" Hurst!

With friends like that... I'm beginning to feel sorry for Ken now. Oh, who am I kidding! :haha:

Addendum:
I was intrigued by what looks like Ken getting off on a technicality. He is quite correct that to be admissible in evidence it needs to be signed. However, the jury never sees witness statements. They are read out. So if the officer is in attendance to give evidence, I suspect it is a moot point.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The original statement may have been handwritten and signed and Our Ken is looking at a typed version in his depositions (case bundle) which are seldom signed directly.

Not sure of the venue for the upcoming trial and I think we are all still in the dark as to what exactly is being alleged. Defence briefs always tell their clients they’ll be going away for ten years if found guilty so that when they inevitably get much less said brief claims all the credit, even if convicted.

Ken is a Hull resident so if he is sent down locally he’ll have the pleasure, as Jeremy Clarkson might say, of a spell in the worst prison - in the world. Far worse than Strangeways.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Now that courts have finally reached the 21st century (in 2016) electronic signatures are acceptable for police statements

http://www.osborneclarke.com/insights/e ... e-note-qa/
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Ken Thompson: That's the thing they are trying to jail me for standing for my and others rights
It seemss uncharacteristic that if he was "standing up for his and others rights" he has not made a big thing of his gallant stand. Where is the arrest video? Where is his account of the subtle point of principle that he was defending?

I confess to feeling a bit let down.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:

It seemss uncharacteristic that if he was "standing up for his and others rights" he has not made a big thing of his gallant stand. Where is the arrest video? Where is his account of the subtle point of principle that he was defending?

I confess to feeling a bit let down.
Good point. Maybe he's been filming in court again and got done for contempt. He could hardly do an arrest vid of that, could he.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

exiledscouser wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:30 am The original statement may have been handwritten and signed and Our Ken is looking at a typed version in his depositions (case bundle) which are seldom signed directly.

Not sure of the venue for the upcoming trial and I think we are all still in the dark as to what exactly is being alleged. Defence briefs always tell their clients they’ll be going away for ten years if found guilty so that when they inevitably get much less said brief claims all the credit, even if convicted.

Ken is a Hull resident so if he is sent down locally he’ll have the pleasure, as Jeremy Clarkson might say, of a spell in the worst prison - in the world. Far worse than Strangeways.
They're going to lock him up in the Hull bus depot?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:09 pm
exiledscouser wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:30 am The original statement may have been handwritten and signed and Our Ken is looking at a typed version in his depositions (case bundle) which are seldom signed directly.

I say sir! Have a care! Hull is my adopted home-town and we have a rather splendid new transport interchange which will not be improved by the presence of delusional hobbledehoys. :evil:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:19 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:09 pm

I say sir! Have a care! Hull is my adopted home-town and we have a rather splendid new transport interchange which will not be improved by the presence of delusional hobbledehoys. :evil:
It wasn't so splendid when I passed through in 1992.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:48 pm It wasn't so splendid when I passed through in 1992.
I'm not familiar with Hull, but Preston bus station takes some beating for grimness...
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Tevildo wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:47 am
Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:48 pm It wasn't so splendid when I passed through in 1992.
I'm not familiar with Hull, but Preston bus station takes some beating for grimness...
Preston? Rank amateurs! Try Nelson's craphole of a bus station some time. An appropriate symbol of all of Nelson.

Actually I may be wrong about that. I just checked it on Google Maps. The old bus station is gone and there's a new one at a different location. So Preston might win after all! Bastards.

He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Wow it looks like Ken is gonna be a local councillor and also start a common law court in Hull...
Ken Thompson: Please listen to the first 90 seconds of this video. It's very clear the uk courts must abide by "Article 6 of the Human Rights Acts 1998" A RIGHT TO A FAIR TRAIL

https://youtu.be/nWHmwtOrrUc

Colin Worrall: lol yer right ,
The courts do as they like

Ken Thompson: " The times they are a changing"

Colin Worrall: Ken Thompson Yer that’s why the closing Courts ect , Until the police realise the law and stop helping the corrupt courts then nothing will change .
I’m trying like fuk to set up common law court in hull to take the shots on but it’s like pulling teeth .
People need to see how corrupt the Courts really are & start asking questions ,
Then things will change until then the corrupt bastards know there protected .

Ken Thompson: Then let's get together I'm been looking at the same thing

Colin Worrall: Ken Thompson Upto now I’ve got 3 people for bransholme ,Who are Defo helping ,
1 in hawthorn Ave Who is Defo helping , Which area you in ?

Ken Thompson: Anlaby

Colin Worrall: Ken Thompson you fancy been local Cllr of your area ?

Ken Thompson: O shit yeah

Colin Worrall: Pm me

Ken Thompson: Will do

Colin Worrall: Add ,
And ul Sattar
Michael Ough
Gordon Bowden
Peter Bromfield
Steve Swain
Phillip Anthony Hartley
Phil Cook
Sam Branton
Graham Moore
Craig Tate
Tom Crawford
Gillian Firth
Chris Ford
Grant Smith
Debra Dudley
Sarah Hemingway
Donna Hopkinson
Colin Smith

There’s some you have and some you don’t , Send pms to them

Colin Worrall: Steve Swain

Colin Worrall: Robert Sproul Robert White. These Defo chat to ? Urgently

Cheryl Kocher: Let me know if there's anything I can do Ken
longdog

Post by longdog »

Before.

After.

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

A few notes for our FOTLers from the Electoral Commission guidance:
1.3 There are certain people who are disqualified from being elected to a local authority in England and Wales. You cannot be a candidate if at the time of your nomination and on polling day:

c. You are the subject of a bankruptcy restrictions order or interim order

e. You have been sentenced to a term of imprisonment of three months or more (including a suspended sentence), without the option of a fine, during the five years before polling day.
Should whittle that list down! :snicker:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

He Who Knows wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:45 am Wow it looks like Ken is gonna be a local councillor and also start a common law court in Hull...
Ken Thompson: Please listen to the first 90 seconds of this video. It's very clear the uk courts must abide by "Article 6 of the Human Rights Acts 1998" A RIGHT TO A FAIR TRAIL

https://youtu.be/nWHmwtOrrUc

Colin Worrall: lol yer right ,
The courts do as they like

Ken Thompson: " The times they are a changing"

Colin Worrall: Ken Thompson Yer that’s why the closing Courts ect , Until the police realise the law and stop helping the corrupt courts then nothing will change .
I’m trying like fuk to set up common law court in hull to take the shots on but it’s like pulling teeth .
People need to see how corrupt the Courts really are & start asking questions ,
Then things will change until then the corrupt bastards know there protected .

Ken Thompson: Then let's get together I'm been looking at the same thing

Colin Worrall: Ken Thompson Upto now I’ve got 3 people for bransholme ,Who are Defo helping ,
1 in hawthorn Ave Who is Defo helping , Which area you in ?

Ken Thompson: Anlaby

Colin Worrall: Ken Thompson you fancy been local Cllr of your area ?

Ken Thompson: O shit yeah

Colin Worrall: Pm me

Ken Thompson: Will do

Colin Worrall: Add ,
And ul Sattar
Michael Ough
Gordon Bowden
Peter Bromfield
Steve Swain
Phillip Anthony Hartley
Phil Cook
Sam Branton
Graham Moore
Craig Tate
Tom Crawford
Gillian Firth
Chris Ford
Grant Smith
Debra Dudley
Sarah Hemingway
Donna Hopkinson
Colin Smith

There’s some you have and some you don’t , Send pms to them

Colin Worrall: Steve Swain

Colin Worrall: Robert Sproul Robert White. These Defo chat to ? Urgently

Cheryl Kocher: Let me know if there's anything I can do Ken

Nobody is going to vote for Ken to become a councillor, absolutely nobody.

Analby is a semi-affluent area where people aren’t usually as dumb as Ken, I feel another monumental fail coming right up especially since Colin “where’s that £30 million quid” Worrall is on the case.