Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Tevildo wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:40 am
Gregg wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:54 pm I've got my eye on a sweet little attack helicopter with the four blade rotor system, co axial cannons, TOW Missiles, air to ground missiles, drop fuel tanks, added underbody armor and the optional Dachshund Gunner's Position/car seat.
A TOW missile is air-to-ground.
Exactly. They're not going to be expecting that, are they?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Back on page 10 of this derailed thread, Colin Worral was suggesting to Ken Thompson that he should be a local councillor and help set up a CLC in Hull. Here's Colin on Neelu's page talking about the Scottish CLC and Rab C Sproul arrest:
Colin Worrall: This should also be presented to ALL barons to stand with the public .

Colin Worrall: I hope all the people st today’s common law court goes to Robert Sproul illegal court hearing ?
And I hope people start recording there illegal activities as well .

Ved Chaudhari: Colin you crack me up - if you think something should be done, or not done, don't stop to make commentatorship - just do it or leave it

Colin Worrall: I wish my body would let me . 5 years ago I started in hull and still no further on it’s that corrupt as you know .
I’ll keep fighting like you up here
Doesn't sound like the Hull CLC will get off the ground after all. Even Super Ken isn't exactly renowned for finishing anything.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

He Who Knows wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:31 am Back on page 10 of this derailed thread, Colin Worral was suggesting to Ken Thompson that he should be a local councillor and help set up a CLC in Hull. Here's Colin on Neelu's page talking about the Scottish CLC and Rab C Sproul arrest:
Colin Worrall: This should also be presented to ALL barons to stand with the public .

Colin Worrall: I hope all the people st today’s common law court goes to Robert Sproul illegal court hearing ?
And I hope people start recording there illegal activities as well .

Ved Chaudhari: Colin you crack me up - if you think something should be done, or not done, don't stop to make commentatorship - just do it or leave it

Colin Worrall: I wish my body would let me . 5 years ago I started in hull and still no further on it’s that corrupt as you know .
I’ll keep fighting like you up here
Doesn't sound like the Hull CLC will get off the ground after all. Even Super Ken isn't exactly renowned for finishing anything.
:lol: Tolf off by Neelu. That’s comical, and same old excuses.

The reason Olde Col probably can’t really do anything is this-
http://www.newsfixboard.com/t14902-bewa ... politician

He was also a UKIP candidate for Hull (Pre Mike “Right fist” Hookem), and I suspect eventually suspended from the Party as he went on a creepy stalking spree.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

This lot are so totally ignorant of how their country's laws and customs that they think that getting one of their klowns on the council means that they could set up their klown kourt? Rhetorical!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Every council draws up its own code of conduct, but by law they have to address:
Localism Act 2011 Section 28 Codes of conduct
(1) A relevant authority must secure that a code adopted by it under section 27(2) (a “code of conduct”) is, when viewed as a whole, consistent with the following principles—
(a) selflessness;
(b) integrity;
(c) objectivity;
(d) accountability;
(e) openness;
(f) honesty;
(g) leadership.
I think regular suspension would be a feature of any FOTLer's term of office.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

A couple of posts on FB, it appears that Ken was back in Court yesterday:
A partial win yesterday in the Crown Court. Lost appeal against conviction & but won appeal against sentence. I'm now going to take my appeal to the High Courts or R.C.J. I'll prove these "Magician Courts" have no authority over us.
Prior to going into the Cc Appeal hearing the Judge asked my Barrester if we needed the police in attendance? Then at the end the Liverpool Courts tried to get an injunction to stop me going into thier building lol its clear now these courts are scared of what I know. What a joke
Still battling on!

TheRambler
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Ah, it's now coming out in the wash as to why Ken was in court this week. Maybe it's to do with him filming in a Liverpool court last year, see below from Sept'17 on this thread:
PennyWise wrote: Another win !1!!! for Ken

From his media empire FB page

YA I NO Productions
2 September at 22:33 · Eccleston ·

POLICE DESTROY VALUABLE VIDEO EVIDENCE.

Whilst representing a friend in a Liverpool court yesterday (1st Sept 2017), I witnessed curuption on a mega scale, Merseyside police constable 8975 Mahoney (Liverpool combined courts) ordered the deletion of video footage of G4s security guards intervention to stop the possible contiuation of the trial from a witnesses mobile phone. A second witness was hauled in front of the court and had his mobile phone ceased so video footage could be deleted. This can only be viewed as deliberate conspiracy to protect a curupt judge by the name of District Judge WENDY LLOYD. This is not an unusual happening every day in every magistrates court in the land there is curuption on an epidemic scale instigated by our govenment, against the people of this country.

Magistrates Courts are just an administration hearing and do not have audio or video recording and therfore hearings are kept secret as in Kangaroo courts of the past.

Using a mobile phone to video a court hearing
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

TheRambler wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:23 am A couple of posts on FB, it appears that Ken was back in Court yesterday:
A partial win yesterday in the Crown Court. Lost appeal against conviction & but won appeal against sentence. I'm now going to take my appeal to the High Courts or R.C.J. I'll prove these "Magician Courts" have no authority over us.
Prior to going into the Cc Appeal hearing the Judge asked my Barrester if we needed the police in attendance? Then at the end the Liverpool Courts tried to get an injunction to stop me going into thier building lol its clear now these courts are scared of what I know. What a joke
Still battling on!

TheRambler
Lost appeal against conviction but he’s appealing the sentence?

That doesn’t sound like much of a win at all, sounds like he’s still guilty?
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

No Ken, the courts aren't scared of what you know, they are just trying to prevent you from occupying courtrooms like you did at Stockport Magistrates a year ago.
https://tamesidereporter.com/2017/08/co ... -in-chaos/
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

To have a conviction upheld but an appeal against sentence allowed is not unusual. It is just possible that the sentence was judged to be too lenient, but more likely it was decided a lesser sentence was appropriate and so he gets his 'win'. The chances of further appeals getting anywhere (at public expense) seem slim.
I'll prove these "Magician Courts" have no authority over us.
Lots of luck with that.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

A quick check of his LinkedIn page shows that he has now updated his latest 'project'. He's abandoned his 1980s film about Chrisy Morris and Rekha Patel, Meet The Resistance and replaced it with a more generic film, Is the Law Legal? "under our sovereign Queen Elizabeth 11th"
Projects

"IS THE LAW LEGAL"

A hard hitting factual documentary about the deception individual or families resident to the UK live under every day, from Corporate business, Government, and Law Enforcement within the program we question the oath Police officers and magistrates swore when they join the service, we show that its just a myth to get a fair and meaningful hearing at magistrates court. We show the why many of the population are turning to “Common Law” under our sovereign Queen Elizabeth 11 we show the way finance is created by the banks and financial institutions

If you have comments, infomation or a story we can use please contact research@yainoproductions.com

Team members:
Ken Thompson
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I'll prove these "Magician Courts" have no authority over us.
Slight logic issue there - going to a court with (presumably) the authority to prove they have no authority.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

He Who Knows wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:16 am No Ken, the courts aren't scared of what you know, they are just trying to prevent you from occupying courtrooms like you did at Stockport Magistrates a year ago.
The court usher eventually left the documents on the desk in front of the defendants.
I want the law changing so that attaching the paperwork to the defendant(s) with a nail gun is acceptable service.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

I want time winding back so I can see just what ritual was being performed to ward off evil spirits.
Neither of us are likely to get our wish. :-(

I think by magical courts he means Magistrates courts. Higher courts are OK because reasons.

Anyway, it may be a couple of thousand years till we get to Queen Elizabeth the eleventh, so it is a long term project.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:21 am Anyway, it may be a couple of thousand years till we get to Queen Elizabeth the eleventh, so it is a long term project.
Queen Elizabeth the 11th will ascend the throne long before Ken Thompson ever finishes a project.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Well it seems that Kenneth Malcolm Thompson was right - he WAS at Manchester Crown Court on Friday 3rd August, courtroom 11, case number A20180044. http://www.thelawpages.com/court-hearin ... 2018-08-03

Now the next part of the puzzle is what was it for? Could it be that he was caught filming in court at Manchester Minshull St Court for one of Chrisy Morris's hearings? Either the September 2017 one (see page 7 of this thread) or the April 2018 one?

Otherwise why would Ken be in a Manchester Court and not a Hull one?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:31 am To have a conviction upheld but an appeal against sentence allowed is not unusual. ...
It's unusual in this context. Appeal of a conviction at Magistrates is by a full re-hearing at Crown. If convicted at Crown, then also sentenced by Crown. Crown not obliged to follow the previous sentence imposed by Mags. So if he had lost appeal of conviction, there would be a new sentence.

My guess is that Ken has not actually appealed conviction, but only made representations about the jurisdictional deficit he alleges, during an appeal of sentence only. And the Crown court has reduced his sentence in some way, whilst politely ignoring the sovcit nonsense.

The involvement of a barrister (surely an act of treason to allow a BAR lawyer to represent one's berth certificate, but we'll pass over that) suggests that Ken is not as reckless as he tells his pals.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

He Who Knows wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:16 am No Ken, the courts aren't scared of what you know, they are just trying to prevent you from occupying courtrooms like you did at Stockport Magistrates a year ago.
That hearing was very poorly managed by the legal advisor. As I may have ranted remarked previously, they really should be watching out for this kind of nonsense and planning accordingly. Tolerating contemptuous and abusive behaviour just encourages others.
Siegfried Shrink

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:28 pm My guess is that Ken has not actually appealed conviction, but only made representations about the jurisdictional deficit he alleges, during an appeal of sentence only. And the Crown court has reduced his sentence in some way, whilst politely ignoring the sovcit nonsense.

That seems reasonable, even probable.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

A hard hitting factual documentary about the deception individual or families resident to the UK live under every day, from Corporate business, Government, and Law Enforcement within the program we question the oath Police officers and magistrates swore when they join the service, we show that its just a myth to get a fair and meaningful hearing at magistrates court.
FFS. It would help if he could at least write comprehensibly.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.