Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Post by Burnaby49 »

The small claims court itself would never pay anything, installments or otherwise. All it would do was order the losing party to the dispute to pay the winner. Assuming that a plaintiff won against a government or semi-government body, such as a municipal counsel, the court would order the counsel to pay the disputed funds. They'd either appeal or write a cheque. They wouldn't pay trivial amounts back by installment.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

British small claims courts cannot dole out any money, all they can do is give you a judgement against the debtor on a piece of paper and it is up to the claimant to enforce this with bailiffs who do not actually have much power.
Only the High Court enforcement officers have any real teeth, and although it is possible to turn a County Court judgement into a High court one for a price, getting paid is basically down to the judgement creditor.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Can't find anything about DVLA on FB page of Ken of the Family Shitferbrains but saw this.
Looks like his councillor mate Colin Worrall is in court and needs Kenny to film him.
Has Kenny learned nothing from his previous contempt of court filming?
Colin Worrall - Will you be attending my court case Ken Thompson ?

Ken Thompson - Pm date please

Colin Worrall - Will do tommorrow was hoping to record it as well ?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

TheHallouminati wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:54 am Can't find anything about DVLA on FB page of Ken of the Family Shitferbrains
It was in the comments in a post on Crabby's the Council Tax page. Probably should have screenshot it.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

TheHallouminati wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:54 am ...his councillor mate Colin Worrall
I don't think Worall was ever a councillor. Failed candidate on multiple occasions only.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

I see what you mean, Longdog, about Colin Worrall always being the candidate and never the councillor. Taken from the Hull Daily Mail dated March 2016...
'Beware of this man': Hull councillors and MPs warned after 'arrest' attempt on senior politician

'EXTREME CAUTION': Former Hull UKIP candidate Colin Worrall is the subject of an official 'warning' memo from Hull City Council

COUNCILLORS and MPs in Hull have been warned to stay on alert after a man burst into a house and tried to "arrest" one elected member.

The incident is linked to former Hull UKIP candidate Colin Worrall, who has been named in an official memo from Hull City Council warning members about "concerns for their safety"

A photograph of Mr Worrall has also been circulated to councillors and the city's three Labour MPs.

It follows an incident on Tuesday when one elected member was confronted at their house and was involved in an altercation, which later involved police.

Mr Worrall denies he was involved in this incident.

A series of threatening messages allegedly from Mr Worrall have also been sent to the direct email accounts of city councillors and MPs warning them to "hand themselves in or be arrested".

In an email seen by the Mail, members of council staff were warned by council officials to treat Mr Worrall "with extreme caution" and call the police if he approaches them.

A Hull City Council spokeswoman said: "The concerns for the safety of members have been reported to Humberside Police and the council is considering its own position."

It is believed Hull's three MPs, Diana Johnson in Hull North, Karl Turner in Hull East and Alan Johnson in Hull West and Hessle are also being kept informed about the situation.

On both his Facebook and Twitter page, along with a series of emails sent to various bodies across the region, including the Mail, Mr Worrall has said: "I'm going to arrest the MPs of Hull, then I'm coming to arrest Cllrs all for stealing Hull's public money."

On Tuesday morning, he also tweeted: "I am trying to find and arrest them all 3 MPs of Hull."

In a separate post on the social media site later in the day, he said: "I still can't find no MPs of Hull to arrest."

A Humberside Police spokesman said a man was directed to leave the area around an elected member's house after receiving a call around 11.30am on Tuesday.

"The suspect will be spoken to about the incident and given advice about his future behaviour," the spokesman said.

"The victim has been kept informed and is content with the police action."

Speaking to the Mail, Mr Worrall admitted to sending the email, but later denied involvement in the incident at the elected member's home.

Cllr Phil Webster, of Bransholme West, said he had been previously targeted by emails allegedly from Mr Worrall.
He said he was fearful his own home would be targeted.

"There has been clearly a lot of threatening emails to myself and my ward colleague," he said.

"He has bombarded us, and my colleague has reported him to the police and he has said the police have already spoken to him four times because of it.

"We are having to be careful to make sure we look after our own security of my family. It's not right."

Read more: http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Beware-m ... z43FTN2LrK
Mike_p
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Mike_p »

This is hilarious:
Ken Thompson
Ken Thompson Once I registered the car in the family trust. I asked the DVLA 10 days to prove they owned the vehicle, in the way if proof of purchase. Receipts, lease agreement. or any other documents they have.

I waited the 10 days then issued them with an invoice claiming Thier plate was on a private vehicle. And gave them 14 days to pay the invoice.

Because they never responded it became a tasid agreement.

I sent them a notice of fault of payment with a notice if prosecution, and then claimed the cost on the invoice plus my expenses
(Copied from comments here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436927904322/ )
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Ken Thompson
Ken Thompson ...... I asked the DVLA 10 days to prove they owned the vehicle, in the way if proof of purchase. Receipts, lease agreement. or any other documents they have.
Because they never responded it became a tasid agreement.
So they do own it now.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

More importantly, why would anyone brag about getting installment payments in a small claims ruling? A small claims ruling divided by a number large enough to be called "installments" would be very nearly nothing. :snicker:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"Tasid agreement"? Oh, puh-leeze.... :haha: :haha: :haha:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Ken Thompson wrote:
I asked the DVLA 10 days to prove they owned the vehicle
DVLA has never claimed they own our vehicles. :roll:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

The V5 says it's not proof of ownership which, by the wonders of footlerspeak, means it's proof of non ownership.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

The DVLA don't own the plates, either. All they own is the actual number as a Platonic entity.

I suspect this is something Ken (or his adviser) has got from the USA: do the DMV actually issue licence plates themselves, or the sticker to put on them? In either case, there's something physical that's owned by the State that should be attached to your vehicle (sorry, "conveyance") which you can (ineffectively) complain about. But I may be completely wrong about this.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Tevildo wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:28 pm do the DMV actually issue licence plates themselves
New Jersey and Tennessee do that I know of.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Tevildo wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:28 pm The DVLA don't own the plates, either. All they own is the actual number as a Platonic entity.

I suspect this is something Ken (or his adviser) has got from the USA: do the DMV actually issue licence plates themselves, or the sticker to put on them? In either case, there's something physical that's owned by the State that should be attached to your vehicle (sorry, "conveyance") which you can (ineffectively) complain about. But I may be completely wrong about this.
In the US the plates, tabs, and registration usually come from the county clerks as the local issuing entity, under as I understand it the authority of the DMV. The DMV/state doesn't own the vehicle or anything else, they just register the ownership of the vehicle. The sovcits have a whole other fantastic reality for it though.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:09 pm
Tevildo wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:28 pm The DVLA don't own the plates, either. All they own is the actual number as a Platonic entity.

In the US the plates, tabs, and registration usually come from the county clerks as the local issuing entity, under as I understand it the authority of the DMV. The DMV/state doesn't own the vehicle or anything else, they just register the ownership of the vehicle. The sovcits have a whole other fantastic reality for it though.
Yes, our plates are more or less visible receipts for local taxes on vehicles.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gregg wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:47 pm

And ownership as they trace directly back to the owner.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

You guys are all missing the point. Ken Thompson knows the dirty little secret that the powers that be don't want you to know: that when you register your vehicle and attach license plates, you have been tricked into surrendering ownership of the vehicle to the DVLA or DMV or whatever government agency applies in your neck of the woods.

He also obviously believes in foisted unilateral agreements, too.
longdog

Post by longdog »

That must be why every time I've sold a car I've had to get the consent of the DVLA and pass on the money to them... Oh no... Hang on...
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:17 pm
Gregg wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:47 pm

And ownership as they trace directly back to the owner.
In Massachusetts, everything comes from the Registry of Motor Vehicles; but we pay our auto excise taxes to our city or town.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools