Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Post by aesmith »

Dean Renshaw lapping it up and wanting to follow suit ..
Dean Renshaw wrote: If you register it then you loose all rights to it if you don't register it they have no jurisdiction over it simples really ,peace
Ken Thompson wrote: Dean Renshaw not so
I claimed the DVLC only owned the plate. I won my case in a county court and THE DVLC and I now get paid for them having Thier plate on my court.
Dave John wrote: Clapham Ken Thompson please share how you managed to do this
Ken Thompson wrote: Once I registered the car in the family trust. I asked the DVLA 10 days to prove they owned the vehicle, in the way if proof of purchase. Receipts, lease agreement. or any other documents they have.
I waited the 10 days then issued them with an invoice claiming Thier plate was on a private vehicle. And gave them 14 days to pay the invoice.
Because they never responded it became a tasid agreement.
I sent them a notice of fault of payment with a notice if prosecution, and then claimed the cost on the invoice plus my expenses
V.C. Richard Ashmore wrote: Boss 😉😁🙏
V.C. Richard Ashmore wrote: Did you send the letters by notary? 🤔🙏
Ken Thompson wrote: No all letters just need two or three autographs
Dean Renshaw wrote: Ken Thompson dvlc?You mean DVLA right ?
Ken Thompson wrote: Dean Renshaw yes sorry. Bloody auto correct
Dean Renshaw wrote: Ken Thompson did they pay you out ?
Ken Thompson wrote: Dean Renshaw yes I had a court order i get paid a weekly amount paid on a 6 monthly basis untill the plate is removed
Dean Renshaw wrote: Ken Thompson if you don't mind, would you share copies of your actual correspondence detailing the process you followed so my wife can share it for public use on her website? She will blank out all personal details. If you are agreeable to this I'll give you her email address.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Aside from any other considerations, this smells of bovine bottom to me because I can't see why the DVLA would be paying a court order in installments. Firstly, from my nodding aquaintance with the court system, orders to pay in installments are generally issued where the defendant doesn't have the means to pay the full sum. I know the UK public services are operating under austerity, but I rather think DVLA would be able to pay straight off.

Secondly, from years as a public sector bureaucrat, I know that if this had happened, whoever had the case would want to close the file asap, not keep it open while the installments dribbled out.

I note in passing that the Council Tax Dodgers R Us page is happy to host anti-Semitic memes, which I guess is unsurprising, given their infatuation with 'Tommy Robinson'.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I heard one sov explain that it's the word "register" that does it. When you are merely adding private property to a public list, you "enroll" it. When you "register" something, it means you are surrendering it to government ownership.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

They make the same claim about children. When you register their birth, you give up ownership of them to the authorities. This means they can steal your children through the social services. They can't take your kids if you don't register them. And yes, you do own your kids, because you created them. Makes perfect sense :lol:
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

The footles argue:
REGISTER

REGIS: Latin for "of the king"

By REGIStering your vehicle/kids/property or whatever, you have unknowingly been tricked into transferring ownership to the Crown.
Footles also claim that the reason the evil PTB have to do this is because, if TPTB did not own your property, TPTB know that confiscating your car/kids/property etc etc would be theft, therefore unlawful. This latter point I find hilarious. Footles believe that TPTB are blood-sucking baby killers intent on killing us all but that same TPTB draw the line at taking your car from you because they are way too honest to engage in theft of a motor vehicle.
Footles never realise that the truth is actually more scary than their conspiracy theory. TPTB take your car by force. No need for them to own it. They just take it from you even though you own it.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Ken Thompson wrote:
Dean Renshaw yes I had a court order i get paid a weekly amount paid on a 6 monthly basis untill the plate is removed
Absolute bullshit.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Comrade Sharik wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:36 am Aside from any other considerations, this smells of bovine bottom to me because I can't see why the DVLA would be paying a court order in installments.
I think he's trying to claim that DVLA are paying rent to have their number plate on his car private conveyance because that's obviously how the world works and it proves he's right about everything.

People seriously believe this Walter Mitty bollocks.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:40 pm
Ken Thompson wrote:
Dean Renshaw yes I had a court order i get paid a weekly amount paid on a 6 monthly basis untill the plate is removed
Absolute bullshit.
the way they are fast to post their letters seeking council tax etc., there seems to be evidence missing that this story is actually true. surely there is court paperwork proclaiming this true.
longdog

Post by longdog »

You should know better than to ask for court documents or any other sort of proof.

The system doesn't issue that sort of paperwork because if they did it would bring the whole corrupt house of cards crashing down. They structure the world to look like the freemen lose every single time but the reality is the opposite. If you know the system and the magic right words you WIN!!!!11!!!! every single time.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:40 pm
Ken Thompson wrote:
Absolute bullshit.

Yes, it is. Firstly a "tacid agreement" does not gain enforceable status by being ignored. This is simply the old Foisted Unilateral Contract shit, which no court ever has or ever will uphold.

Secondly, even if a dopey small claims judge had allowed it, the government would have appealed and won. The precedent (admittedly from the lowest shallows of the judicial system) could not be allowed to stand. Legitimising Foisted Unilateral Contracts would destroy our way of life more surely than anything ISIS could do.

Thirdly, even if the DVLA lawyers had decided not to defend or appeal this, they would not be paying Lyin' Ken in monthly instalments. This flexibility is granted, upon application, to losing parties with constrained means. A government body could not expect "time to pay". Also as someone above remarked, the govt would want to pay it immediately and shred the file before the press heard about it.

So it's total fabrication, on a par with the sort of nonsense that "Assassin" used to post to GOOFY. I will speculate that Lyin' Ken has received a small one-off refund of road tax in the normal way of these things, and has simply invented a self-glorifying story from this. The FMOTLs are so stupid and gullible, they will accept anything which panders to their prejudices.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Well, if he's talking about the car he was last known to have been driving, KN05 XYD, a silver Vauxhall, then, according to the DVLA, this is currently taxed and has a valid MOT until next September.

So, I go along with the theory about a VED refund. I would add that he's probably sold it to get one.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Kenny sees himself as a 'film-maker', a 'legal representative', an expert in creating trusts and now .... a 'journalist'.
There is no end to this guy's talents
Ken Thompson: I have worked as a journalist for the past 40 years this video does not prove any legal documents with a high court seal the argument to leaving the EU.

The speaker keeps talking about we are going to put in to the court the said paperwork and how much the fund raising needs to continue?

I am sure there are others like myself well aware of how easy we can be scanned especially from people or organisations outside the country, I'm one that will always say "We just want the facts" in other words those that donated to this alleged legal action against the government have done so that action will be starting Monday the 1st mmmm or is this one big April fools joke .
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

A 'journalist' for outlets that take a relaxed view on spelling and grammar, presumably. Unless there are actually people or organisations outside the country trying to scan us...
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

he just misspelled gerbilist.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The fact that Kenny sees himself as a polymath does not alter the fact that he is in fact a polymath of fail.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Not to be out done by OBernica, Hulls answer to Steven Spielberg has been busy on this stunning new release.

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:00 pm Not to be out done by OBernica, Hulls answer to Steven Spielberg has been busy on this stunning new release.

Oh

For

Fuck's

Sake

:haha:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Can I put you down for a few tickets for the premier? I believe its at Cannes. In the comedy section. :mrgreen:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

To quote Ken...
Holy crap look at the price per minute to call the national registry office in Southport

And then 10 seconds on Google gets this...

http://phonecalls-uk.com/

Which sayeth....
Contact General Register Office – call connection service
Call 0903 727 1280

Calls cost £3.60 per minute with a minimum charge of £3.60, plus your phone company’s access charge
This website and telephone connection service number is operated by A2B Telecom Ltd and is not affiliated with, or operated by, General Register Office. A direct number can be obtained from General Register Office’s website at no or lower cost by clicking here. If you do not wish to use this premium rate connection service, are disconnected or put on hold, we recommend you call using a direct number which can be found in the link above. Callers must be over 18 and have the bill payer’s permission. Service provider helpline: 0303 031 2322.

The General Register Office customer service team can be contacted by telephone using our connection phone number which is charged at a premium rate, alternatively you may contact them directly at no or lower cost using their helpline, or other contact details, provided on their own website.

There are many reasons you may wish to contact General Register Office. This may be a simple query, or you may wish to discuss a complaint, or perhaps you just need some assistance. Many things can be handled over the telephone but some matters may need to be handled in person or in writing.

When you call to speak with a customer support representative, they are there to assist you with your phone call and provide support and help with many problems you may have over the telephone. If you are put on hold, in a queue, or expect your call to last for a while we suggest that you may instead wish to contact General Register Office using their direct telephone number rather than our connection service as this will be less costly.
Clicking 'here' gives...

https://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/cert ... act_us.asp

and...

Telephone
You can contact us by telephone on +44 (0)300 123 1837 (8am to 8pm Monday to Friday. Saturday 9am to 4pm). Calls to 0300 numbers cost no more that calls to UK numbers starting 01 and 02 and should be part of any inclusive minutes that apply to your provider and call package. Please note your call may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.

Deaf, hard of hearing and speech impaired customers can use the Text Relay service to contact the General Register Office.
To use this facility text: 18001 (followed by) 0300 123 1837.
So he's discovered a phone scam and rather than publicising the (usually) free number he's blamed the subject of the scam for the scam.

What a disingenuous sack of shit that man is.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I'm sure Ken's new movie will be just as good as his past efforts A State of Being,
Is The Law Legal, When A Bailiff Calls, Young Guns, Skooter World
, and Meet The Resistance. But not as good as the Chrisy Morris promo.