Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Post by CrankyBoomer »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:17 am
He's clearly using "worked for the BBC" in an attempt to bolster his "journalist" credentials. However, even if it was in a journalistic role, it means nothing without citations. John Pilger worked at the BBC but he's also a batshit crazy conspiraloon.

That's unfortunate, Owl. Going from memory, about 30 years ago John Pilger was a responsible journalist. Still there are some seemingly otherwise intelligent people who go "down the rabbit hole".
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:12 pm Going from memory, about 30 years ago John Pilger was a responsible journalist.
Yep. That was my memory too, but he seems to have given up serious journalism many years ago. His most recent "giggle fest" was that a report by him that that suggestions that Iran had shot down a Ukranian airliner were false reports planted by the CIA. Then Iran admitted they had done it. Awkward silence from the award winning journalist.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

TheHallouminati wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:20 am Great bit of research, Eric, on our Ken's antics in Airdrie. Seems like Ken employs the same 'filming' tactics on both sides of the pond.
No problem. Actually I live in such a small usually law abiding little village it's not particularly difficult to find out anything significant and news worthy. You just have to filter out reports of ladies' teas and sewing retreats. :naughty:
Actually I do have some sympathy for Ken in this particular instance - sometimes RCMP officers are posted here who don't quite fit in, and although they follow the letter of the law perhaps they could handle things a little better.
True Story:
"Don't be frightened of me sir, I'm just a dark figure breaking in to your fence at night armed with a C8 (Canadian RCMP equivalent of an AR-15)
Eric (in command mode) Point your gun to the side Lad, I'm not frightened of the gun, I'm just frightened of the person holding it."
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Our friend Ken has popped up again, this time in Crabbie's Council Tax Facebook Group. A member of the group has recently discovered the CLC 'Court Order' which cancelled all Council Tax in the UK. Our Ken seems to have taken against the CLC and HHJ Smith, because he joins in the comments section and gets into a bit of an argument with another member, a fantasist who claims the CLC has resulted in great success for her.

Ken claims in one of his comments that he's currently making a documentary for Channel 5 about the Birth (berth) Certificate. Hopefully, if it ever sees the light of day, it'll be one of Channel 5's 'taking the piss' documentaries, with plinky-plink music and that bloke from Come Dine With Me doing the voiceover.

Anyway, here's the thread (no FB login required to view the page).

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well whoop de skipping do, ain't that just eggstrah eggstrah speshul!!! :snicker: Pity the Uk doesn't have any counterfeit of judicial process statutes they could use.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Ken claims in one of his comments that he's currently making a documentary for Channel 5 about the Birth (berth) C
ertificate.

Conspicuous by its absence from Yaino Productions website, and the only reference I can find to it is a post from a year ago on FB,showing a poster and nothing else.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

John Uskglass wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:08 pm Conspicuous by its absence from Yaino Productions website, and the only reference I can find to it is a post from a year ago on FB,showing a poster and nothing else.
Now this is weird. "Margaret Ward", Head Project Develoment, appears to be Margo Kidder, otherwise more well known as playing Lois Lane, but who inconveniently died 3 years ago.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

Henry VIII can be blamed for the actual registration of births, deaths, marriages at the parish level. It wasn't until 17th August 1836 that they got around to codifying it further and expanding it to actual civil registration of ALL births, deaths, marriages at the local level, under GULIEMI IV. REGIS. CAP. LXXXVI. that we actually come to the arrival of the certificate.

So what is Thompson's damage here???

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Yaino Productions was removed from the Companies House register years ago, because no accounts were ever submitted.

https://find-and-update.company-informa ... y/08886594

The website is a farrago, consisting of borrowed stock pictures and extensive use of Comic sans. Thompson seems to never have completed or sometimes even started any of his 'projects'. Nobody in the media industry would likely take him seriously, much less give him any money, on this evidence. I would label him a 'Walter Mitty'.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Henry VIII can be blamed for the actual registration of births, deaths, marriages at the parish level.
According to 'The Mirror and the Light' it was Cromwell's doing.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:25 pm Now this is weird. "Margaret Ward", Head Project Develoment, appears to be Margo Kidder, otherwise more well known as playing Lois Lane, but who inconveniently died 3 years ago.
It very well could have been her - Margot Kidder that is, because the picture of "Margaret Ward" is a PR shot of Margot. Ken very conveniently does not mention that some of that stuff on his web site is from ten or fifteen years ago and never went anywhere. And here's a quote from Margot Kidder about that period in her life:
I'm not choosy at all! I'll do practically anything. I'm the biggest whore on the block. I live in a little town in Montana, and you have to drag me out of here to get to L.A., so I'm not readily available. But unless it's something sexist or cruel, I just love to work. I've done all sorts of things, but you just haven't seen them because they're often very bad and shown at 4 in the morning.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margot_Kidder
notorial dissent

John Uskglass wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:08 pm
Henry VIII can be blamed for the actual registration of births, deaths, marriages at the parish level.
According to 'The Mirror and the Light' it was Cromwell's doing.
To curry favor with his boss. All about the MONEY.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

To curry favor with his boss. All about the MONEY.
Must....not...derail..thread! :mouthshut:

Edit - FTAOD I mean me, not ND.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Oh dear, Ken of the Family Thompson has been winding up his local councillors, allegedly harassing and bullying them.
He says Cllr. Viv Padden was screaming at him him down the phone and that brown envelopes must have been passed in this local planning issue.
Sadly there was no recording evidence submitted from either side to the committee so it's an unresolved verdict.
I know who I believe tho...and it's not Ken
https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hu ... ow-4686570
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

He Who Knows wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:34 am Oh dear, Ken of the Family Thompson has been winding up his local councillors, allegedly harassing and bullying them.
He says Cllr. Viv Padden was screaming at him him down the phone and that brown envelopes must have been passed in this local planning issue.
Sadly there was no recording evidence submitted from either side to the committee so it's an unresolved verdict.
I know who I believe tho...and it's not Ken
https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hu ... ow-4686570
To be fair, East Riding council has been a lot of a sh*t show recently, councillors suspended and removed.

All as bad as each other….

We need Jackie Weaver on the case, she’ll sort awld Ken out.