Meet the Dragons

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Du Hast
Swabby
Swabby

Re: Meet the Dragons

Post by Du Hast »

This is better entertainment than TV.

Mr Moore was arrested today outside Buckingham Palace. It's a joy watching the FB videos. It is like a cult; his followers believe everything he says.

They moved onto the police station, chanting outside: "FREE GRAHAM MORE, FREE GRAHAM MORE!"

He will be seen as a martyr now!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Du Hast wrote:This is better entertainment than TV.

Mr Moore was arrested today outside Buckingham Palace. It's a joy watching the FB videos. It is like a cult; his followers believe everything he says.

They moved onto the police station, chanting outside: "FREE GRAHAM MORE, FREE GRAHAM MORE!"

One Have you got a link for this please?
Two If he is held without getting Police bail, ( I think I have that correct) he won't see a Magistrate until Monday so he may be late or unavailable for Monday's court protest.
Edit: Looks like one would normally get Police bail but it depends in part on previous history plus Royal Protection probably has its own rules and laws. The average punter would be let out after being charged, but I wonder if Police bail may make it awkward for him to go to Monday's protest.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by JimUk1 »

notorial dissent wrote:Yes, but it still comes down the them thinking a UK judge can overturn an act of Parliament when all is said and done.

The other thing, they only believe in a popular vote when it goes THEIR way, at least from my vantage point.
To answer your question, we would have to enter a world of a wrapped reality, and for that reason, I am out.

My best guess would be they think a judge is a higher power than the monarch?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Du Hast wrote:This is better entertainment than TV.

One Have you got a link for this please?
Two If he is held without getting Police bail, ( I think I have that correct) he won't see a Magistrate until Monday so he may be late or unavailable for Monday's court protest.
Edit: Looks like one would normally get Police bail but it depends in part on previous history plus Royal Protection probably has its own rules and laws. The average punter would be let out after being charged, but I wonder if Police bail may make it awkward for him to go to Monday's protest.
It does appear to be correct-
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =517689690
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

JimUk1 wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Yes, but it still comes down the them thinking a UK judge can overturn an act of Parliament when all is said and done.

The other thing, they only believe in a popular vote when it goes THEIR way, at least from my vantage point.
To answer your question, we would have to enter a world of a wrapped reality, and for that reason, I am out.

My best guess would be they think a judge is a higher power than the monarch?
Well, if notaries and postmasters can be all powerful in the US, why not judges in the UK???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

UCC is more powerful than The Monarch. :D
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Gregg wrote:UCC is more powerful than The Monarch. :D
As are notaries and the Postmaster General.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

JimUk1 wrote:My best guess would be they think a judge is a higher power than the monarch?
That’s an interesting legal question. The question underlying it is whether the law of the land can constrain the monarch. And the answer to that is an unequivocal “yes, it can and does”. The monarch reigns under Acts passed by Parliament and is expected to comply with the law. That’s been the case for several centuries (Act of Settlement 1701 for a start). It is the courts who decide if the law has been breached, so the monarch is subject to the courts and therefore the judges who sit in them.

Though the strange interactions between “the Crown” - the British state represented at the top by the monarch as figurehead and the living, breathing individual, to borrow a phrase, that is the monarch in person complicates things a bit. The Crown probably having more constitutional legal protection than the Queen herself when it comes down to it.

Regarding “voiding” Acts of Parliament, I don’t think the concept even exists. Acts are removed by repealing them, and the repealed Act remains in force for the time between it being passed and the date of repeal. Otherwise there would be no certainty in the law and no-one could be sure that what is legal today might not be made retrospectively illegal tomorrow or vice versa. And what about recompense for any possible costs that have been incurred by people, states and companies in abiding by that now “never made” Act? Where would it end?

And “voiding” a treaty, in the sense of pretending it never existed, is likely to have horrendous consequences for the UK diplomatically and economically, even if the other parties to it are happy to go along with that and collude in the pretence. I would think persuading any future potential treaty partners that the UK isn’t a totally untrustworthy rogue state would be rather difficult.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Judicial review is a type of court proceeding in which a judge reviews the lawfulness of a decision or action made by a public body.
from https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/you-and-th ... al-review/

So to argue that this review process can be used to decide whether Parliament should have passed a particular piece of legislation in the first place (& if it shouldn't have, then the derived law is null & void) is just plain wrong. MPs draft, amend & pass legislation using Acts of Parliament and related regulations. Judgements made by courts and public bodies based on interpretation of Parliament's intention are subject to review, not the Acts themselves.

I've also noticed that Moore has nearly 3,000 followers on FB. Really! Where were they all in his hour of need?Image
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
notorial dissent

By the by, has anyone said what Moore was actually arrested for?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Gregg wrote:UCC is more powerful than The Monarch. :D
As are notaries and the Postmaster General.
Hah! They are all trumped by the local sheriff.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Flup
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Flup »

The Seventh String wrote: Regarding “voiding” Acts of Parliament, I don’t think the concept even exists. [...]
In English law the 'enrolled bill rule' means that, if an official copy of an Act appears to have passed both Houses of Parliament and received Royal Assent, it is irrefutably valid unless repealed by Parliament. Even if procedural errors are found later (e.g. a miscount of votes), courts must still apply the Act as it is valid on its face.

There are rules for declaring Acts incompatible with human rights law (although such a declaration doesn't affect the Act's validity), and for interpreting them in various ways, but there is no general power of legislative review by the judiciary.
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

notorial dissent wrote:By the by, has anyone said what Moore was actually arrested for?
Please let it be treason!! :snicker:
Du Hast
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Du Hast »

Essentially, he and the dragons were assembling and protesting outside Buckingham Palace. Mr Moore states he wasn't doing this, but quite clearly he is. Mr Moore believes he is allowed to do this because he is 'entitled to petition the queen'

He was charged with the following: "Organised, took part in an assembly, display, parade, etc in a Royal Park" - under the Royal Parks and Other Open Spaces Regs 1997. 21st October 2017 at Buckingham Palace, without written permission from the sec of State, you organised an assembly, namely the White Pen Dragons, in a royal park specified in schedule 1, The Royal Parks and Other Open Spaces Regs 1997, namely a royal park. Contrary to the Royal Parks and Other Open Spaces Regs 1997 and sec 2 of Parks Regulation Act 1926.

He is therefore due to appear in a Mag Court shortly.

He's also had a 1 year exclusion from all of the Royal Parks.

It's quite simple really - he is entitled to assemble and protest, he just needs to go through the right channels and give the required notice.

Now - an offence like this would usually be dealt with without arrest and the person Reported for Summons. There's no need to arrest. However, if you watch the video with the discussion with the Inspector; the Inspector states to Mr Moore that they had been going round in circles for over an hour with Mr Moore giving the BS argument. The Inspector repeatedly says that Mr Moore is going to be Reported for Summons. Mr Moore still goes on, around in circles. Therefore, the arrest was likely necessary because Mr Moore was still refusing to leave the area and not complying. It was the only option in the scenario.

He brought it on himself, and he knows this. He went there knowing he would be ultimately arrested. He's planning on going there again in 2 weeks. He'll be arrested again.

He really is deluded. Does he not realise how much the world has changed since the 1600's :beatinghorse:

edit: Just watching another video; necessity for the arrest was because Mr Moore wouldn't give his name and address. Therefore he couldn't be report for summons, and thus he was arrested to find out his name and address.
Last edited by Du Hast on Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I hope he eventually gets outted for the clear racist bigot he is.

He and the dragons are the dregs of the British Isles, the hillbillys of England.

Reminds me of Daryl on Southpark-

"Sick of these forgeiners takin' our jubbbbs"
Marty Caine
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Marty Caine »

Really not sure why Graham Moore was supposedly petitioning the Queen, the last monarch to sign a Royal Assent was actually Queen Victoria in 1854. Royal Assent in passing a Bill through parliament today is a traditional exercise only.

Du Hast, do you have any links to the videos of GM being arrested I could do with a laugh :snicker:

What Graham Moore and his merry band of 'Sheeple in Dragon Clothing' fail to take on board in regards to law and especially in respect of the Magna Carta is that 11 year period where King Charles I, abolished all laws and parliament and there was only Kings Law until Cromwell came along and took his head off. We then had 11 years of no monarchy up until 1660 when King Charles II reclaimed the throne after Cromwell's death and his son Richard resigned the Lord Protector role. So from a legal point of view, any laws before 1649 are nothing more than historical documents and are not valid within our legal system today. The Magna Carta itself was written in such a way as there could be no legal interpretation of it in today's courts anyway. According to the Dragons, I am wrong in all of this because apparently, they are deliberately misinforming me in my law degree studies because GM knows best... which effectively takes stupid to a whole new level!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Does he not realise how much the world has changed since the 1600's :beatinghorse:
I'm sure he doesn't realize how sad I am that the penalties for stuff like this have changed since the 1600s.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gregg wrote:
Does he not realise how much the world has changed since the 1600's :beatinghorse:
I'm sure he doesn't realize how sad I am that the penalties for stuff like this have changed since the 1600s.
You can always hope there is still some old obscure law that applies in this situation.
"How about 'dysturbyng the peace of the Kyngs park'? Can we get him on that?"
"Dunno. What about 'causyng fowls to scatter or fly'?"
"Yeah we could try that. What's next?"
"We need a pikestaff."
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

Moore is at the very best a belligerent moron, and at least not sure yet, but man that's a powerful lot of stupid all packed in one spot.
Marty Caine
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Marty Caine »

Oh dear.... now it seems Graham Moore wants to tell the Queen what to do, he has started a petition to the Queen :roll:

And when he got released from a 'Secure Mental Institution' he became homeless and started a petition to get housed!
https://www.change.org/p/steven-richard ... rm-housing