Meet the Dragons

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Meet the Dragons

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I cannot get a mortgage and short term lets do not provide the stable environment that is required to secure my recovery.
This is what is called the British Housing Economy, it's the same for everyone.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rosy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rosy »

So he has to take a private let, apply for housing benefit & council tax support, get his name on the lists for his local council and local HAs, and bid for properties as they come up. It's not ideal but there's a shortage of social housing, and a single man with no children and no physical disabilities won't be seen to be in priority need.
ArthurWankspittle

It was three years ago, so I presume he has sorted something out by now.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Opposing the same system they’re sucking on the teat of, how quaint.

Talking of which , rebel Ryan admits the same today. Use the acts that suit you .....

Classic ‘double think’ as the Rat King would say.

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Marty Caine wrote:And when he got released from a 'Secure Mental Institution' he became homeless and started a petition to get housed! https://www.change.org/p/steven-richard ... rm-housing
Some interesting history behind this, I'm sure.
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... sments_now
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Marty Caine wrote:And when he got released from a 'Secure Mental Institution' he became homeless and started a petition to get housed! https://www.change.org/p/steven-richard ... rm-housing
Some interesting history behind this, I'm sure.
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... sments_now

I'm not entirely sure what Graham is trying to argue with this request?

It seems to contradict what he trying to achieve.

It is also worth noting he was up for election with the English Democratic Party around 2015 in a by-election, and he also gravitates towards mass protests in London!

So how the hell does having a fear of heights make you eligible for free housing?

I believe he is simply a compulsive liar looking to gain an advantage by pretending to have a real mental disorder.

Truly a horrible little s**t.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Graham Moore wrote: I suffered domestic violence in the home, which the council has described as “a relationship problem”.

I have been diagnosed with PTSD, Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia. Attempted suicide and have been proscribed medication as a result of domestic violence. The council has described this as “feeling a bit low”.
Not much sign of agoraphobia, panic disorder or PTSD while he was demonstrating outside Buck Palace although I totally understand why someone would want to inflict "domestic violence" on him.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The local rags first ‘poppy seller gets shouted at’ story of the year, and look who’s the first to add an ill informed comment.

JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:The local rags first ‘poppy seller gets shouted at’ story of the year, and look who’s the first to add an ill informed comment.

What he has written makes little sense?

Is he implying that the poppy represents all different cultures?

Or that he fought for all different cultures and countries?

Also, where is Scott's UK? I think he's been on the Jura last night!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He Who Knows wrote:
Graham Moore wrote: I suffered domestic violence in the home, which the council has described as “a relationship problem”.

I have been diagnosed with PTSD, Panic Disorder and Agoraphobia. Attempted suicide and have been proscribed medication as a result of domestic violence. The council has described this as “feeling a bit low”.
Not much sign of agoraphobia, panic disorder or PTSD while he was demonstrating outside Buck Palace although I totally understand why someone would want to inflict "domestic violence" on him.
I would have to concur, I would think to know him would be to loath him. He definitely has a case of poor me, and I think that is more likely the crux of his myriad problems.

I also have to agree that the posting makes zero sense even considering the language barrier involved. Just meaningless sovcit drivel.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Wakeman52 wrote:
Judicial review is a type of court proceeding in which a judge reviews the lawfulness of a decision or action made by a public body.
from https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/you-and-th ... al-review/

So to argue that this review process can be used to decide whether Parliament should have passed a particular piece of legislation in the first place (& if it shouldn't have, then the derived law is null & void) is just plain wrong. MPs draft, amend & pass legislation using Acts of Parliament and related regulations. Judgements made by courts and public bodies based on interpretation of Parliament's intention are subject to review, not the Acts themselves.

I've also noticed that Moore has nearly 3,000 followers on FB. Really! Where were they all in his hour of need?Image
This is probably an idea that the footls will misunderstand. In the US, the concept of Judicial Review does, indeed, refer to the process by which a court, usually the Supreme Court, can declare that a law, duly passed by Congress and signed by the President, is, in fact, null and void. A law can be declared null for several reasons; it may conflict with a provision in our Constitution; it may be "void for vagueness", if it can not be reasonably determined to whom it applies or what actions are proscribed.

Just as they imported the UCC from the US and attempt to apply it in British courts, to British law, they may well attempt to conflate the US idea of Judicial Review with the process of the same name in British Courts. After all, everyone knows that words and phrases have one and only one meaning, regardless of context.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

You can use JR to challenge legislation in the UK if it conflicts with EU law or there’s a human rights issue.

Not that Graham’s rights are actually being impeded on of course.....
ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK wrote:You can use JR to challenge legislation in the UK if it conflicts with EU law or there’s a human rights issue.
But in that situation you are actually saying this piece of UK legislation doesn't match with that piece of UK legislation.
Du Hast
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Du Hast »

Just to give you all an update;

'Daddy Dragon' Graham as he is affectionately known, made a comment on a video a few days ago stating that someone had told him there are 10,000 active 'dragons' in the UK at the moment... If you translate that to persons who have changed their profile picture to a dragon, it's probably 30 active dragons, and if you translate that to persons who attend dragon meets, it's probably 10 active dragons.

Anyhow,

He had his Court case on Monday for the incident discussed earlier in the thread where he was arrested for assembling without giving notice to the Sec of State. Again, remember the arrest was his fault; he would have been simply reported for Summons - but he refused to give his details, hence making the arrest necessary.

He is saying that the Court was a great success - the judge has granted him a full trial with jury (apparently), which will be heard on the 8th February.

Daddy Dragon will therefore be able to present his evidence in full, and cross examine the police involved. He has told the judge to watch a video on the Constitution, which is on YouTube, before the trial.

It would be a fantastic case to watch. Remember, he is essentially a freeman, arguing the laws of the Magna Carta, Bill of Rights, no loss no harm no injury BS - therefore, this could be a key case.

If he is, which I have no doubt, found guilty, he and his cult followers will no doubt continue on their path.
Du Hast
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Du Hast »

Oh, and on last night's weekly show, he asks for donations from the public because he has been sanctioned and can't pay his rent :lol: He also adds: "If anyone can employ me, with sensible money..." :lol: Get off the internet and apply for a job daddy dragon!
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Pretend Dragon Graham Moore begging for cash to pay his rent. Now how is that saving England?

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Is that Alf Ippititimus?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Is that Alf Ippititimus?
Just spat my tea out reading this. It does look like him in that picture. Obviously taken from Carry on Freeman on the Land.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Moore is an idiot, and an ignorant idiot on top of it.

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't UK judges swear an oath to the Queen? And I don't think there is anything in them about the common law.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Just checked his PayPal.me page - big fat zero, zilch, nothing. Frankly, that's too much.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.