Meet the Dragons

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: Meet the Dragons

Post by King Lud »

He said he was going to post more video when everyone else turned up. Does anyone know if that happened or was it just Abbot and Costello that made it and they decided not to embarrass themselves further?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Fingers crossed this was one of them

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41540081
A woman has been arrested for trying to climb the front gates of Buckingham Palace, the Metropolitan Police said.

She was detained by police officers at 17:40 BST and did not gain access to the palace grounds.

The woman, believed to be in her 30s, was arrested on suspicion of trespass and is currently in custody at a central London police station.

The incident is not being treated as terrorism-related, a police statement added.
Wanna balloon?
letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by letissier14 »

Graham Moore posts a video of hundreds and hundreds of people marching in London today in which you can hear him shouting at one point about the Dragons taking back control etc. At no point in the video or even on the his post, in which people are commenting thinking that this was a Dragons march, did he tell them it was in fact the "Football Lads Alliance " march against extremism, in London's Park Lane. He titles his video FLA but mentions nothing else.

https://www.facebook.com/graham.moore.1 ... 387324691/
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Latest update.

Graham Moore was live.
2 hrs ·

Dragons: You are fantastic love you all! Buckingham Palace. Police assaulted me. Yes I am pressing changes.
I'll be posting the HD videos.

Supported our homeless veterans too they are on a sleep out outside Downing Street.

Then watched and cheered the FLA march who did us all proud. THEY were attacked by ALT-LEFT, ALT-LEFT through bottles at the peaceful march against terrorism and they were attacked by ..... ick.

https://www.facebook.com/graham.moore.1 ... 261029691/
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Police assaulted me. Yes I am pressing changes.
I look forward to this being the usual "nothing, like we've heard before" scenario.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

letissier14 wrote:Latest update.

Graham Moore was live.
2 hrs ·

Dragons: You are fantastic love you all! Buckingham Palace. Police assaulted me. Yes I am pressing changes.
I'll be posting the HD videos.

Supported our homeless veterans too they are on a sleep out outside Downing Street.

Then watched and cheered the FLA march who did us all proud. THEY were attacked by ALT-LEFT, ALT-LEFT through bottles at the peaceful march against terrorism and they were attacked by ..... ick.

https://www.facebook.com/graham.moore.1 ... 261029691/

Oh he cheered the Football Lads Association?

Which is basically a rebrand of football hooligans under the disguise of "fighting extremists".

So in summary:

Band of racists, go to London to demand further implementation of racial discrimination and cheer on racist group of likeminded racists.
Marty Caine
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Marty Caine »

Greetings and Salutations to one and all....

I received a a letter recently from Graham Moore demanding £100,000 for defamation and he even sent it by registered post, I guess all those donations that are coming in made him feel a flush enough to pay for it.

Apparently he didn't like what I had said about him in my blog, I do sincerely hope he is stupid enough to pay legal fees to try to take me to court for defamation because he hasn't got a hope in hell of winning the case.

Here is my blog...
http://www.martycaine.com/dangerous-mis ... of-uk-law/
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

But... but.... but..... he/they don't believe in the pretend courts, they have no jurisdiction, they have no power, they aren't real, so how can he possibly take someone to court, except maybe one of the Grand Slam Denny's Special breakfast Courts? Query, do they even have Denny's in UK?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Marty Caine
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Marty Caine »

There seems to be rather a lot of people out there that have this strange idea that the Magna Carta was about 'People Power' but it really never was. It was a contract between the Barons and the Crown. The term 'Free Men' 800 years ago referred to the Barons because back then the people were Serfs and literally had no rights at all.

Another thing they shout about a lot is the Bill of Rights and how people are sovereign not parliament, the fact of the matter is it was the Bill of Rights that secured parliamentary sovereignty and as for Graham Moore going to visit the Queen maybe someone should let him know that the last monarch to actually sign a Royal Assent was Queen Victoria back in 1854. Today the Royal Assent stage of enacting a bill to parliament is simply a traditional process. I use to waste time trying to point these facts out to the 'Sheeple in Dragon Clothing' but all I got was abuse about how I didn't know what I was talking about and how I should listen to Graham Moore. Even when I point out he pulled the same judicial review nonsense back in 2015 and got a load of donations off gullible people and nothing materialised from I get told I am making it up to discredit him.

When you think it only takes a little bit of Google Research to qualify what I have said you soon come to realise that, that kind of stupid deserves to be ripped off really....
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Welcome Marty.

Whilst the ethos of Quatloos is to expose scam artists and con merchants I do sometimes find less sympathy for the wilfully blind who financially support the likes of Moore.

As you say, just a little time on Google reveals the cyclical nature of these thinly-veiled BNP types who’ll fleece anyone in their desire to promote the same repackaged nonsense.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Marty Caine wrote:I received a a letter recently from Graham Moore demanding £100,000 for defamation and he even sent it by registered post, I guess all those donations that are coming in made him feel a flush enough to pay for it.
Welcome to Quatloos. May I recommend Arkell v Pressdram as an appropriate response to the FatDragon?

(for our overseas members - http://www.lettersofnote.com/2013/08/ar ... sdram.html)
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent

That is just absolutely priceless. Polite, succinct, and priceless.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Marty Caine
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Marty Caine »

Thanks for the welcomes....

Well, there is definitely no shortage of scammers out there and in regards to the Dragons at first, I was simply pointing out the legal fact that you simply cannot have a judicial review of primary law and Acts of Parliament can only ever be repealed not voided. I even said you do not have to take my word for this, let Google be your friend and look it up.

I now ask subtle questions like, is there a website I can view the 400+ documents that are supposed to be on David Davis's desk and that tends to shut them up nicely :D

Nowt strange as folk....
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Pot and pans

23 October at 10:00–16:00 UTC+01
Royal Courts of Justice

3 going · 8 interested

https://www.facebook.com/events/844513135723639/

I'm surprised that more aren't going if there's going to be pot.
ArthurWankspittle

The Dragons may have scraped together the filing fees but if this gets rejected as wrong, too late and garbage, then I can see them being ordered to pay costs. And that is going to be five figures worth.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Judging by the photos of the 'Dragons on Parade', they appear to have piggy backed on to other protests in order to make themselves appear greater in number.

I've also seen them try and piggy back on the covertly racist football lads alliance and Tommy Robinson groups; that however doesn't surprise me, people of that ilk gravitate together sooner or later.
notorial dissent

OK, I'm confused here. I don't know what the Brexit Secretary has on his desk, but I don't/can't see how it matters. He has no judicial functions, I seriously doubt he'd be even remotely interested what this pack of loons is selling to begin with.

My understanding, is that there is NO judicial review of a UK law, other than in the instance where the law hasn't been followed. If I am even vaguely understanding what they are going on about, they are trying to get a UK judge to say that Parliament DIDN'T have the authority to approve the EU Treaty. If my understanding of UK legal function is that they don't have that authority. Basically that a UK court can't void an act of Parliament.

So, assuming a judge EVER sees this tripe, wouldn't they just look at it and dismiss it out of hand as not being within their competence, or whatever the appropriate phrase would be?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

notorial dissent wrote:OK, I'm confused here. I don't know what the Brexit Secretary has on his desk, but I don't/can't see how it matters. He has no judicial functions, I seriously doubt he'd be even remotely interested what this pack of loons is selling to begin with.

My understanding, is that there is NO judicial review of a UK law, other than in the instance where the law hasn't been followed. If I am even vaguely understanding what they are going on about, they are trying to get a UK judge to say that Parliament DIDN'T have the authority to approve the EU Treaty. If my understanding of UK legal function is that they don't have that authority. Basically that a UK court can't void an act of Parliament.

So, assuming a judge EVER sees this tripe, wouldn't they just look at it and dismiss it out of hand as not being within their competence, or whatever the appropriate phrase would be?
I think the whole premise of thier argument is the UK illegally entered the EU and the guise of it being the ECC.

This is despite the fact in 1975 a referendum was held with 67% of the population agreeing to closer ties with the ECC/EU.

So in my mind they actually are being very undemocratic by saying that those votes are void because Graham and chums are eurosceptics.

Quiet ironic really that he wishes for a "review" on people's votes!

I have no idea why he wants a judicial review at all?

Sums up what a jackass he is.
notorial dissent

Yes, but it still comes down the them thinking a UK judge can overturn an act of Parliament when all is said and done.

The other thing, they only believe in a popular vote when it goes THEIR way, at least from my vantage point.
ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent wrote:So, assuming a judge EVER sees this tripe, wouldn't they just look at it and dismiss it out of hand as not being within their competence, or whatever the appropriate phrase would be?
I think anyone can file anything but somewhere, someone will give it a glance over and the judge will have a quick read of the relevant part, look through the rest and then be ready at the court hearing to give his reasons why he can't do anything with it. If the lawyer(s) for the Secretary or government department have to be involved, then, like I suggested, there is a chance someone is going to get awarded costs because of having to turn up to defend blatant nonsense. Judges are usually reluctant to award costs or penalise one side except in the most egregious of cases. But, this being Quatloos, we get to see a few of them (Ebert, Crawford....)