Meet the Dragons

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Meet the Dragons

Post by Hercule Parrot »

notorial dissent wrote:You really truly are scaring me.
Me too. How long before they start praising braised eyeballs or fricassee otter testicles?

It's all quite offal...
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Fricasseed otter testicles? You have a recipe?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

There is nothing wrong with tripe that proper cleaning and prepping and cooking, with a good recipe, won't cure. Improper cooking on the other hand is undoubtedly why many DON'T like it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Here in the US tripe is mainly used in menudo.

As for tongue, i love it, but SO does not. When i do have it, i usually pareboil it, remove the skin, and roast it. No flavoring needed, it's quite flavorful on its own. I just eat it as a main dish, then the leftovers become sandwiches.

Heart is something else. I like it, but it's apparently high in chloresterol despite its lean texture. I used to eat lamb hearts simmered in milk. And beef kidney, but it's too *&^%$#@! hard to clean. I may make steak and kidney pie again sometime, but other than that it's not worth it.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Tongue makes really good barbecue because it shreds so nicely once it has been completely cooked, also disguises the appearance for the squeamish, I like it in sandwiches by itself as well. Menudo can be quite good if done properly, which it seldom if ever is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Du Hast
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Du Hast »

David Robinson on 'The Daily Brexit' (show for freemen the UK over) last night.

Graham Moore also a special guest...

Yes, you guessed it, it got explosive.

Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/dailybrexit/vi ... 673933346/

Fast forward to 1hour:12.

Graham calls David a See you Next Tuesday!
Du Hast
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Du Hast »

Graham has such a short fuse, and he easily explodes...It's very easy to see why he has been on the wrong side of the law :naughty:

At least David is softly spoken :lol:
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Despite not being a facebook member, I have found that I can listen to videos if I hit the play button really fast before the 'sign in' thing pops up. Thanks for the tip-off, though, I cannot face listening to hours of that stuff before it gets amusing.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:haha:

All the freemen groups are fragmenting an lots of in fighting taking place!

Where are the Monty Python guys? They would be in hissy fits if they were to realise how acutely they portrayed the "People's front of Judaea"-
Graham Moore

Dragons, Motiv8ers and ALL Patriots: Hidden Agenda of BCG please TROLL these people the same as they have trolled us.

I have been trolled for months and months after giving David Robinson (Practical Lawful Decent) a platform on Motiv8 Radio FM "The Full English", after that he and his trolls tried to attack everything the White Pen Dragons were actually "doing". Last night, on the Daily Brexit. David Robinson and his trolls started again.

This time, Eddy Alder from the BCG (British Constitution Group) who is one of three people leading the offshoot from BCG "bla bla bla" wondered why these people were attacking us. Now we know why....

By the way I have asked that ALL white pen dragons go onto uk Columns live feed today, just like we do on LBC's and tell them READ THE CONSTITUTION about the RKBA (Right to keep and bear arms) and ask why Sikhs can carry a 3ft Kirpan under religious freedom and "protestants" who have the RIGHT under our Constitution to keep and bear arms in defence have been denied that right. Jesus said "sell your cloak and buy a sword"

Your BCG and UK Column is as much use as a chocolate tea pot.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Graham scumbag resorting to taking the piss out of those who suffer from Gender dysphoria, and even goes on to say that maybe if he dressed as a woman he would get more chance of getting a job. Also has a pop at the LGBT community.

https://www.facebook.com/graham.moore.1 ... 150939691/
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

letissier14 wrote:Graham scumbag resorting to taking the piss out of those who suffer from Gender dysphoria, and even goes on to say that maybe if he dressed as a woman he would get more chance of getting a job. Also has a pop at the LGBT community.

He's such a lowlife dinosaur. I swap him for a Syrian refugee any day.

I almost guarantee the refugee would contribute more to Britian/England then he does.

I hope he reads that statement, and that it upsets him.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Perhaps someone who's on FB should report some of his worst & most offensive posts.

For example, the 'Right To Bear Arms' is the 2nd amendment to the US constitution, IIRC.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Looks like poor Graham is feeling a little down lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfynjfSUGUA
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

So I ask myself what the fuck am I doing? What the fuck am I doing?
Probably the best question he's ever asked. Finally some insight, self-awareness?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

letissier14 wrote:Graham scumbag resorting to taking the piss out of those who suffer from Gender dysphoria, and even goes on to say that maybe if he dressed as a woman he would get more chance of getting a job. Also has a pop at the LGBT community.

Alternatively, he could get off his fat arse, stop pretending to be ill and do something worthwhile. Most pubs are crying out for barmen or get down the nearest building site and get a bit of labouring. He can find the money to piss about the country talking shite. An embarrassment to the Welfare State.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Colin123 wrote:Looks like poor Graham is feeling a little down lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfynjfSUGUA
Brilliant first comment:
Aw poor Graham. Suddenly finding out that you're a c*** is pretty hard to take. Off you fuck.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Well I'm of to the market next to the cathedral today.

I'm expecting big things from the dragons.

Watch this space.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

It's 12:01 pm.
I'm enjoying a mulled wine at the market.

No Dragons.

Let down.

Update - 12:04. 4 gentlemen with maps turn up looking lost asking where everyone is. :haha:

Just left and not a single a dragon flag or soap box speech anywhere.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote: Update - 12:04. 4 gentlemen with maps turn up looking lost asking where everyone is.
Gentlemen? That wouldn't be them, then.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
JimUk1 wrote: Update - 12:04. 4 gentlemen with maps turn up looking lost asking where everyone is.
Gentlemen? That wouldn't be them, then.
Absolutely. And I do confess to assuming based on what I heard that they were "The Dragons".

They could also have been away football fans since Chester are at home today.

None the less, the 'constitution awareness' never took place, and I am glad as the atmosphere was pleasant in town this afternoon especially with the snow and such.

Those idiots would have spoilt it.