Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Meet the Dragons

Post by notorial dissent »

He really should have signed it crackpot in chief.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AndyPandy »

Another that's probably going to find out the costs of litigating a totally without merit Court action.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

They should reply that the UK has actually gained, not lost, over the term of the EU membership, cite the difference in GDP over said term, and give him an address to send the 1% he owes. :Axe:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

If I were a White Pen Dragon who'd donated money to the Graham Moore bank account through Paypal (as directed by 'Gimme Moore' himself) I'd want a refund. What a shit letter.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
notorial dissent

He Who Knows wrote:If I were a White Pen Dragon who'd donated money to the Graham Moore bank account through Paypal (as directed by 'Gimme Moore' himself) I'd want a refund. What a shit letter.
Not only that, but also largely meaningless.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

White Dragon Leader Graham Moore (he isn't really a dragon, just a pretend one) is complaining that the powers to be, keep messing his videos up by cutting the sound and then goes on to compare it with what Margaret Thatcher did with Gerry Adams and the IRA lol

https://www.facebook.com/graham.moore.1 ... 726534691/
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Why am I thinking of the Flintstones (TV show) theme? :haha:
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Why am I thinking of the Flintstones (TV show) theme? :haha:
Maybe because you've forgotten that you already read page 1 of this thread?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

London (and other areas) beware. Graham Moore and his pretend flock of idiots, sorry I mean dragons, intend showing the government what is what, outside The London Courts and Buckingham Palace tomorrow, by banging pots and pans together very loudly. That will show them!

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Looks like about half a dragon to each listed site. Yay.
notorial dissent

I can see several problems ahead for them. Organization being the biggy, they got none. Then they're going to have to scrape up bus or train fare to get to London, we've seen how well that works for them before. Assuming the bare handful of them actually do things can make it all the way to London, they'll have to find their targets, and we've also seen how well they do at that, can't even organize a dent pub crawl. Also as I recall, the Queen is out of town, parliament is not in session, and that just leaves the courts, and they are used to comical idiots making spectalces of themselves, so no traction there either. I also expect that when the police tell them to move along they will wet themselves. So far from a grand triumph, I see more of a soggy bit of street comedy NO ONE will pay any attention to.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

But...but...they have a catchy name! Doesn't that count for something?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Which they undoubtedly stole from someone else, since originality doesn't seem to be one of their long suits either.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

So these proto-fascists cite 'The Triads of Dyfnwal Moelmud' as their earliest legal authority. Assuming they mean the Molmutine Laws, one wonders if they realise that those Laws state that -
There are three things free to every man, Briton or foreigner, the refusal of which no law will justify: water from spring, river, or well; firing from a decayed tree; a block of stone not in use.
And more deliciously -
There are three persons who have a right of public maintenance: the old, the babe, the foreigner who can not speak the British tongue.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_Triads
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Well Graham Moore and his flock of Dragons idiots, certainly put the fear of god into the government today

https://www.facebook.com/graham.moore.1 ... 122229691/

If you don't want to watch the full 1 hr 9 mins, you can cut to 32 mins 30 secs to 35 mins and 20 secs :haha: :haha:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

letissier14 wrote:Well Graham Moore and his flock of Dragons idiots, certainly put the fear of god into the government today

If you don't want to watch the full 1 hr 9 mins, you can cut to 32 mins 30 secs to 35 mins and 20 secs :haha: :haha:
I agree. Walking in a circle banging pots together is guaranteed to bring the whole corrupt structure crashing down! If only they'd brought a steel drum it would have been done already.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

letissier14 wrote:Well Graham Moore and his flock of Dragons idiots, certainly put the fear of god into the government today

3 or 4 yobs, shouting like drunks. 2 saucepans, intermittently rattled. Total lack of interest from the organs of the state. To any sentient person this would be a grave humiliation, to the Drag-Acts it is a triumphant stand for freedom.

However it was not all in vain - Dawn Thurlow knows what it's really about...
https://www.facebook.com/dawn.thurlow.58
https://www.adl.org/education/reference ... s/14-words
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rosy

Post by rosy »

There was a time when 'rough music' meant something. The victim was suitably ashamed and the perpetrators had a legitimate grievance. Now, it's just a few numpties rattling saucepans.
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

Hercule Parrot wrote:

3 or 4 yobs, shouting like drunks. 2 saucepans, intermittently rattled. Total lack of interest from the organs of the state. To any sentient person this would be a grave humiliation, to the Drag-Acts it is a triumphant stand for freedom.

However it was not all in vain - Dawn Thurlow knows what it's really about...
https://www.facebook.com/dawn.thurlow.58
https://www.adl.org/education/reference ... s/14-words
Never heard the term "14 words" before. That's just fucking evil. How can any person with any reason/logic at all utter such bollocks.