Meet the Dragons

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Meet the Dragons

Post by JimUk1 »

letissier14 wrote:Pretend Dragon Graham Moore begging for cash to pay his rent. Now how is that saving England?

But he can afford trips into central London?

He's a douche that will fade away eventually, leaving him to his racist rantings.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Wakeman52 wrote:Image

Just checked his PayPal.me page - big fat zero, zilch, nothing. Frankly, that's too much.
It's a private paypal account and doesn't keep a running total, so will always show £0.00 until you want to donate

He is also taking payments via his bank account account on www.takebackcontrol.vote

He is nothing but a beggar
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

letissier14 wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:Is that Alf Ippititimus?
Just spat my tea out reading this. It does look like him in that picture. Obviously taken from Carry on Freeman on the Land.
So did I! Funniest thing I've read all week.

:haha: :haha: :haha:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Du Hast wrote:He is saying that the Court was a great success - the judge has granted him a full trial with jury (apparently), which will be heard on the 8th February.

Daddy Dragon will therefore be able to present his evidence in full, and cross examine the police involved. He has told the judge to watch a video on the Constitution, which is on YouTube, before the trial.

It would be a fantastic case to watch. Remember, he is essentially a freeman, arguing the laws of the Magna Carta, Bill of Rights, no loss no harm no injury BS - therefore, this could be a key case.
If this an either way offence (CBA to check) then he is entitled to choose mode of trial, there's no judicial discretion and so he hasn't "won" anything by selecting jury trial. I think it's a sensible tactical move, as CPS and court will wonder whether the costs are justified for an irrelevant racist buffoon.

He will not be permitted to "present his evidence in full" unless it is all relevant to the specifics of the alleged offence. The judge will deal with tangential speechifying briskly. For example, if an animal rights campaigner throws a brick through a lab researcher's window, they cannot spend three weeks showing the jury pictures of vivisection. They will be allowed to explain their motivation briefly, but the task of the jury is to decide whether the crime was committed (not whether the victim deserved it).

The judge will not view or read any evidence except what is submitted through the formal process (eg agreed to be admissible and relevant, copies served to all parties etc). Unlikely to be the same judge anyway.

If he can keep his nasty bigoted side under control and present as a Brian Haw type, I think he has a fair chance of a sympathy acquittal. If convicted, he won't be severely dealt with. Conditional Discharge and modest costs order, perhaps.

If Police and CPS take this seriously and show the jury that Moore is a determined racist agitator, his chances will be much less optimistic. A different narrative could be constructed from the incident to justify rather more serious sentencing.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

notorial dissent wrote:Moore is an idiot, and an ignorant idiot on top of it.

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't UK judges swear an oath to the Queen? And I don't think there is anything in them about the common law.
A loyal oath/affirmation to the Queen, and the judicial oath which goes “I, _________ , <do swear by Almighty God/do solemnly sincerely and truly declare and affirm> that I will well and truly serve our Sovereign Lady Queen Elizabeth the Second in the office of ________ , and I will do right to all manner of people after the laws and usages of this realm, without fear or favour, affection or ill will.”

One of the most important “laws and usages” of England being that Acts of Parliament over-ride common law. And before there were Acts of Parliament royal statutes did.

And why all do these people think that civil servants take any oaths at all? Sign bits of the Official Secrets Act, quite possibly. Get given a basic terms of service statement and the usual employment contract kind of stuff and the staff code is suggested as a bit of reading on days they’re not sufficiently bored by watching grass grow, yes. But oaths? Nope.

Is it they assume the UK is like the USA and goes round demanding Loyalty Oaths from teachers or something?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Seventh String wrote:Image
And why all do these people think that civil servants take any oaths at all? Sign bits of the Official Secrets Act, quite possibly. Get given a basic terms of service statement and the usual employment contract kind of stuff and the staff code is suggested as a bit of reading on days they’re not sufficiently bored by watching grass grow, yes. But oaths? Nope.

Is it they assume the UK is like the USA and goes round demanding Loyalty Oaths from teachers or something?
For the very simple reason that they are intentional ignorant idjits and haven't clue one about how much of anything in the real world works. And answer to second question, it would pretty much seem to be yes.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The Seventh String wrote: Is it they assume the UK is like the USA and goes round demanding Loyalty Oaths from teachers or something?
The situation is the same in the US. Oaths are ceremonial and symbolic; one's behavior in public office is dictated by laws and agreements of the type you mention. But the freedmen have latched into oaths as relevant for some reason. I suspect the idea migrated across the pond, where it is even more misguided.
notorial dissent

TheNewSaint wrote:
The Seventh String wrote: Is it they assume the UK is like the USA and goes round demanding Loyalty Oaths from teachers or something?
The situation is the same in the US. Oaths are ceremonial and symbolic; one's behavior in public office is dictated by laws and agreements of the type you mention. But the freedmen have latched into oaths as relevant for some reason. I suspect the idea migrated across the pond, where it is even more misguided.
I suspect it migrated right along with using cites to our Internal Revenue code, the UCC, and our Bill of Rights, among other things.

Originality, like critical thinking doesn't seem to be a fotl requirement or accomplishment.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The UCC Is is a Vatican law, part of the Moto Propio Act which says laws don't have any legal force...or sumptin' like that.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

TheNewSaint wrote:
I've always been fascinated by this as well. It's a childish belief that words have power. Not the ideas behind them and the process for coming up with and evaluating those ideas (whether that be science, legal theory, etc.), but the words themselves. So it's not the years of training and decades of experience in the courtroom that makes the judge, but the magic incantation spoken exactly correctly that gives them the power. And in that courtroom, the incantations the SovCits/fmotl's don't understand have magical results, just like on TV: find the correct century-old case and you can beat an otherwise open-and-shut murder rap.

It's cargo cult thinking: the idea that the magic incantations help you beat a ticket for driving without registration misconstrue the reality, which hopefully is being increasingly rare. The cop let you off not because your SovCit verbal barrage worked, but because it was near the end of his shift and the cop didn't want to spend the next three hours writing up the paperwork instead of getting home to his family.

The level of emotional maturity to believe that oaths have this magical power is that of a six-year-old. Most of us who were once that age remember someone else singing as you walked along "step on a crack, break your mother's back" and being afraid for at least a moment that saying that made it really happen. Even if we were able to convince ourselves in a moment that this was just a nonsense rhyme, everyone felt the relief when they got home later that their mom was OK.
notorial dissent

It's just more of the majikal wurdz and majikal wurdz on paper fantasy, and if you don't use the exact right majikal wurdz and use them in just the exact right order then it doesn't work.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

letissier14 wrote:
It's a private paypal account and doesn't keep a running total, so will always show £0.00 until you want to donate

He is also taking payments via his bank account account on http://www.takebackcontrol.vote

He is nothing but a beggar
Perhaps he should be reported to the Guild, for he surely has no licence...
:snicker:
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

notorial dissent wrote:It's just more of the majikal wurdz and majikal wurdz on paper fantasy, and if you don't use the exact right majikal wurdz and use them in just the exact right order then it doesn't work.
And just like the magic of fantasy and myth, if the wizard doesn’t get the words exactly right then the spell tends to rebound on them with unwanted and often unpleasant consequences. As experienced by everyone who goes into court relying on their ability to craft magic scrolls and make the right utterings and gestures to bring them victory.
Marty Caine
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Marty Caine »

SteveUK wrote:You can use JR to challenge legislation in the UK if it conflicts with EU law or there’s a human rights issue.

Not that Graham’s rights are actually being impeded on of course.....
Sorry, Steve but you cannot have a judicial review of a primary law (Act of parliament), you can only have a judicial review of a decision made using any given act. So if a decision was made using an act that conflicted with EU or HR laws than it would be that decision that would be reviewed not that actual act itself.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

When an unemployed racist thug has a total breakdown online and then relies on Dave Witcher views to justify his own views

https://www.facebook.com/graham.moore.1 ... 737104691/
notorial dissent

letissier14 wrote:When an unemployed racist thug has a total breakdown online and then relies on Dave Witcher views to justify his own views

https://www.facebook.com/graham.moore.1 ... 737104691/
But isn't that supposed top be how it works?????

Just asking???
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

His 87 year old dad used to pick up horse dung in the streets of London. You'd have a hard time finding enough horses in the mid to late 1930s. Victorian London it wasn't.

Yay! Trolls
Go! Trolls

Especially Fabian Trolls.

And unemployed Teacher Trolls.

What's a GBE?
Last edited by Siegfried Shrink on Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Please be careful, and everyone else, let it lie....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Day out anyone? :lol: