Meet the Dragons

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Meet the Dragons

Post by exiledscouser »

So Alan Carr is their new leader?

Seems to me the floatiest turd has risen to the top of the White Dragons.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

letissier14 wrote:The Dragons have a new leader. None other than fmotl Dave Witcher
Goodness me, that was such a quick, open and democratic process. I foresee great things in store, now that the delusional sovcit has replaced the sociopathic thug. A close alliance with Prat-filled Lawless Descent, perhaps?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

"Doesn't play well with other children" comes to mind.
It's the same old, same old thing with SovCits and FMOTL. As their prime motive is "you're not the boss of me" it gets difficult for them to be in a gang where they aren't the boss. Also, I think Graham Moore has done this previously from either another group, facebook or Youtube, where he flounced off for a while before coming back in a new format. (Or he at least threatened to?)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Du Hast
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Du Hast »

Mr Moore's Court date is coming up;

Could it perhaps have something to do with that?

He originally appealed for it to be one of the biggest events, with Dragons from far and wide attending.

Perhaps he has had a realisation that his argument is going to fall flat on his face in Court and now he wants to go about it quietly.

Actually, I highly doubt that. I can't imagine his mindset will change
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Goodness me, that was such a quick, open and democratic process. I foresee great things in store, now that the delusional sovcit has replaced the sociopathic thug. A close alliance with Prat-filled Lawless Descent, perhaps?
David Robinson -
Did you know that Dave Witcher (one of the worst traitors within our midst) is now running the White Dragon group?If you follow the white dragons then you do not follow British constitutional law by default.....he states seditious propaganda regarding magna Carta etc.....
Oh, for shame. The opportunity to unite two ineffective mobs of racist scroungers has been lost.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

JimUk1 wrote

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Du Hast wrote:
This is better entertainment than TV.

Mr Moore was arrested today outside Buckingham Palace. It's a joy watching the FB videos. It is like a cult; his followers believe everything he says.

They moved onto the police station, chanting outside: "FREE GRAHAM MORE, FREE GRAHAM MORE!"

He will be seen as a martyr now!
One Have you got a link for this please?
Two If he is held without getting Police bail, ( I think I have that correct) he won't see a Magistrate until Monday so he may be late or unavailable for Monday's court protest.
Edit: Looks like one would normally get Police bail but it depends in part on previous history plus Royal Protection probably has its own rules and laws. The average punter would be let out after being charged, but I wonder if Police bail may make it awkward for him to go to Monday's protest.

It does appear to be correct-
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =517689690
Graham Moore's in court this Thursday 8th Feb regarding last October's foray at Buckingham Palace. Anyone one know which court?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

He Who Knows wrote:Graham Moore's in court this Thursday 8th Feb regarding last October's foray at Buckingham Palace. Anyone one know which court?
Will be interesting to see if the cult followers are still with him, or if Dave Witcher has defenestrated him from the White Pendragons Of Mental.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

It's all going wrong for the Dragons

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Predictable result and predictable nonsense spewed out by Moore afterwards ......

Dragons and all Patriots: they offered no evidence and judge threw it out! The Bill of Rights 1688 rules supreme! lol

https://www.facebook.com/10000465916946 ... 078866422/
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Weaselwatch over on Hoaxtead has dug up the following:
If only I wasn't busy on the 19th. A day eating popcorn in Southwark watching Neelu, Wesley and the White Pendragons face off has to be the best free entertainment offer this year. :Axe:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

As I recall the case involves contempt of court (ignoring injunctions) not child abuse. The abuse was wholly imaginary, the misbehaviour of the SRA fans was quite real and quite serious.
longdog

Post by longdog »

"I'm not having them use child abuse to perpetuate their nonsense... That's my job!" :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

You're all fascists! No, you are!

Heh.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

letissier14 wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:24 pm About the Movement (Party) Constitution
2. England must NEVER be split into regions, ever.
These guys seen to have disintegrated but I meant to ask about the anti-region thing that popped up from time to time. Is this a real issue or just some mad idea GM imagined? Are there people who want to split England into regions and what does that mean? Are Counties a problem? What?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

There are people who want independence for both Wales and Cornwall.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Siegfried Shrink

Are there people who want to split England into regions and what does that mean?
A few years ago, or possibly more than a few, old men forget, there was a fad in local government circles for 'Streamlining and Amalgamation', the idea being that larger areas than the traditional counties and metropolitan areas would be cheaper to administer if they were bigger. Experiments were made with this such as creating a new area named Avon out of a chunk of Somerset, Bath, Bristol, etc, Merging Herefordshire and Worcestershire to become Hereford and Worcester, and other attempts at unitary authorities. In general they were a failure and have been abandoned. West Midlands survives mainly because Birmingham is so big that bits of Staffordshire and Warwickshire don't have much clout anyway.

The whole thing was as far as I can remember totally devoid of popular support. In beaurocratic circles it was the most fun since tickling was invented, as everyone got bigger budgets and more pay, or got large chunks of redundancy pay and usually just moved from being Head of Paperclips for Hereford to being Head of Post-it notes for Hereford and Worcester. Early retirement to thin the ranks meant people were drawing a full pension at 50 or 55, then going off to some other job to cash in on their local government contacts.
Eventually someone did the sums and most of it was unwound. However, it played well (in a bad way) with the anti-Europeans as the regional stuff was interpreted as an EU plot to divide and conquour, to Balkanise Britain into EU friendly regions which would be easier to adminster with the head of a united Britain cut off. There may have been something in this. Some time ago it could have been seen as a real problem, nowadays not so much.
Hundreds of years of county loyalties, although mostly notional (the last major inter county rivalry was the Wars of the Roses between the Houses of Lancaster and York for the British throne) were deep rooted. Counties had their Army regiments (in name only, but with long traditions) and their own cricket teams of course.
Although actual aggression between counties became unimaginable long ago there remained attachments to the old county roots.
I have little idea how young people feel about this, but it really is a thing among people in general.
Just a rather outdated thing that no one really cares much about, rather like the Dragons' other ideas.
Siegfried Shrink

grixit wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:18 am There are people who want independence for both Wales and Cornwall.
And also Scotland, although not enough to actually win a vote on it. Wales probably has all the independence it can handle. Most Welsh people do not speak Welsh but everything official in Wales is bi-lingual, including the road signs, with Welsh first so by the time you get to the English part you have passed the sign and hit something.
Any call for Cornish independence probably come from ex-Londoners who have gone native and grown beards and grow organic raffia,
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

I meant to ask about the anti-region thing that popped up from time to time. Is this a real issue or just some mad idea GM imagined?
There are administrative regions in England used by various government bodies and quangos - e.g Yorkshire and Humber. To some of the more paranoid brexiters, these are in place at the diktat of the EUSSR, as preparation for a United States of Europe
AnOwlCalledSage

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:40 am Any call for Cornish independence probably come from ex-Londoners who have gone native and grown beards and grow organic raffia,
Emmets. They are called emmets. :lol:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

Long time no hear with respect to the Dragons…

Tory MP with History of Islamophobia Was a Member of Racist Facebook Groups
https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/zm8z ... ook-groups
"Pendragons Fight Back" is another far-right Islamophobic group. Members of the group celebrated when activists calling themselves "The White Pendragons" brought along a gallows to a Fabian Society event and tried to "citizens' arrest" speaker Sadiq Khan.
Whilst it is almost certain he was added without knowing, he does have a "fellow traveller" problem and has retweeted current jailbird Mr Yaxley-Lennon.