Meet the Dragons

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Meet the Dragons

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Mr. Yaxley-Lennon is in the news again:

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/anti-m ... ed-police/
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by He Who Knows »

Oh dear, Graham Moore had a heart attack and completely missed Trump's visit...
https://www.facebook.com/graham.moore.1 ... cation=ufi
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Graham Moore: had a heart attack on Friday, back to work on Monday. A bit like Craig David's Seven Days...
https://www.facebook.com/graham.moore.1 ... 962314691/
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
longdog

Post by longdog »

He Who Knows wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:20 am Graham Moore: had a heart attack on Friday, back to work on Monday. A bit like Craig David's Seven Days...
https://www.facebook.com/graham.moore.1 ... 962314691/
I had one of those about five years ago and spent a very boring day in hospital wired to a monitor and having my blood tested... Severe indigestion it's called.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

According to reporting on the always interesting Bartholomew's Notes blog, the White Pendragons got a shout out along with the New Chartists and a range of loonies and extremists (including recently deceased Reddit-based cult Great Awakening) as part of the new "Brexit Alliance" lead by something called the Democrats and Veterans Party and/or possibly The Peoples Revolution Party.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Juisarian wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:21 am According to reporting on the always interesting Bartholomew's Notes blog, the White Pendragons got a shout out along with the New Chartists and a range of loonies and extremists (including recently deceased Reddit-based cult Great Awakening) as part of the new "Brexit Alliance" lead by something called the Democrats and Veterans Party and/or possibly The Peoples Revolution Party.
The Democrats and Veterans party are a somewhat controversial “party”. Drawing on patriotism to bring in members and looking somewhat legitimate they’re nothing more than a further splinter group of the EDL and BNP. A quick look at the company they keep revels all.

It’s interesting to note they’re not that popular amongst veterans too-
https://veteransnetwork.co.uk/community ... party-wtf/

Racism always tries to best to disguise itself.
longdog

Post by longdog »

In an era where conscription is but a distant memory for the elderly I've never understood why 'veterans' are supposed to be accorded special respect by the non-veterans. If you freely choose to join the armed forces the possibility that somebody might start shooting at you is pretty much a given and when you take into account the at best arguable political reasons for recent punch ups their 'sacrifice' could fairly be described by many as morally questionable.

Add to that the fact that many of the 'veterans' never went anywhere more exotic than Aldershot and the whole blanket lionising of former servicemen becomes even more ridiculous.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Just when you thought things could not get any more ridiculous. What's actually quite scary is some pedo hunter thing which seems to be going on in the background. They're very secretive about it but vigilante groups are never pretty or clever.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/173251563 ... 3566505893
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

YiamCross wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:48 pm Just when you thought things could not get any more ridiculous. What's actually quite scary is some pedo hunter thing which seems to be going on in the background. They're very secretive about it but vigilante groups are never pretty or clever.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/173251563 ... 3566505893
I listened for five minutes then bailed. I Couldn't make any sense out of them whatever. They were speaking words I could understand individually but not as full sentences if, indeed, they were speaking in real sentences with some kind of context. If so it eluded me. Maybe it all comes clear at five minutes thirty seconds.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:06 am
I listened for five minutes then bailed. I Couldn't make any sense out of them whatever. They were speaking words I could understand individually but not as full sentences if, indeed, they were speaking in real sentences with some kind of context. If so it eluded me. Maybe it all comes clear at five minutes thirty seconds.
It was the constant sniffing that did it for me. The toothless dragon must be full on Dunning Kruger, I especially love the bit where he claims that "register" means to assign legal ownership. Not in any real life dictionary it doesn't.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

If anyone has been wondering what Graham Moore has been up to since his heart attack, he's moved on from trying to arrest Sadiq Khan and is now harassing women MPs.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newslond ... ar-AACF3O5
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Hahaha you beat me to it! Just seen him on Sky News. No one knew who he was other than some "You-tuber". :haha:
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Bravo to Esther McVey for sitting there & laughing at him, then asking for a round of applause after he's turfed out.

He is one angry bloke.

As an aside & without straying full on into politics, is it a purely British thing for former TV presenters to go into politics?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:14 pm As an aside & without straying full on into politics, is it a purely British thing for former TV presenters to go into politics?
Depends on how you define "TV Presenter". There appears to be a high profile presenter of an NBC series involved in US politics right now :wink:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:34 pm
hucknallred wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:14 pm As an aside & without straying full on into politics, is it a purely British thing for former TV presenters to go into politics?
Depends on how you define "TV Presenter". There appears to be a high profile presenter of an NBC series involved in US politics right now :wink:
Yes, I thought of him, but his presenting was a gimmick. McVey did the whole media thing, as did Anna Soubry (those of us in the Central TV region will remember her as a newsreader), although the latter became a QC before politics.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Since when was Mr Moore a fully paid up member of the Tory’s?

He’s been a full on member of the overtly racist/ridiculous & nonsensical English Democrats (The People’s front of Judea, not the other one)

He’s mostly been languishing in the background getting wound up, I would class him as a dangerous individual-
Graham Moore, who is an avid political activist and a keen defender of common law and the constitution stated that “The constitution is the solution”
We all know what his idea of common law is.
https://www.politicalite.com/latest/tre ... democrats/
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Yes, on the lower level. George Clooney is the 3rd most famous member of his family around here, after his aunt Rosemary and his father, Nick Clooney who was the local TV news guy on a couple of stations over the years, and ran for Congress at least once. Jerry Springer was the Mayor of Cincinnati when I was a kid, and later did TV news and then commentary for the hippy radio station that many say was a major influence on the TV show WKRP in Cincinnati. Another TV News reporter, Tom Atkins ran for Congress a few times, all just in Cincinnati off the top of my head. I'm sure several other cities have local TV people who go into politics.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

After having seen Sadiq Khan, I don' think trying to arrest him would be a life affirming experience. He looks like he could pound Moore in to a greasy annoying little puddle. Might be entertaining to watch.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:18 am After having seen Sadiq Khan, I don' think trying to arrest him would be a life affirming experience. He looks like he could pound Moore in to a greasy annoying little puddle. Might be entertaining to watch.
Yeah... I can handle myself if I absolutely have to but in a brawl between me and SK I'd be expecting to come off worst.