Disinformation spreaders

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Post by ceylon2 »

aesmith wrote:
ceylon2 wrote:By the way, the a4v has been removed. I contacted them to see why they are still advertising it. The guy stated he didn't know it was still up. They are a subsiduary of simplefs dit co dit uk
Still there at https://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/a4v/
Spoken to them and they say it's a cached site
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

ceylon2 wrote:
aesmith wrote:
ceylon2 wrote:By the way, the a4v has been removed. I contacted them to see why they are still advertising it. The guy stated he didn't know it was still up. They are a subsiduary of simplefs dit co dit uk
Still there at https://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/a4v/
Spoken to them and they say it's a cached site
No, it's a page on the GOODF site. Are you saying they can't delete a page on their site? What is it, inscribed on virtual clay tablets?

ETA: I'd be careful of Forumotion. Yes, they will host your BBS free. They will also add links to your board based on their own algorithms, links of which you may not completely approve. For example, they've added a link to your "Visitor Message" to a site that includes a forum for Dinar-idjits; this guy wants "locations where we can exchange after the RV".

Go RV!

Please note that the references to Shrout and birth certificate mumbo-jumbo are not such links, but rather a page on GOODF's own site.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Here's the anti-Ceylon book being hawked: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Laws-Mark-Ceyl ... +of+ceylon
The Laws of Mark Ceylon & Jon Witterick: (A road to misery) Paperback – 2 Sep 2017
by John Green (Author)

Paperback
£14.73

Mark Ceylon and Jon Witterick have become common figures in online social groups including youtube and facebook, while running their own online forum teaching and interpreting the law to vulnerable individuals who have found themselves in financial difficulty, speak out against them such as telling them their methods do not work will get you banned, they do not tolerate members speaking out because it would jeopardise their sole purpose of spreading disinformation. Their lectures on law are dangerous and have no place in our society. This book is designed to help you the reader understand the law and how it works as compared to their version. The contents of the book does not attack them personally, it does however attack their knowledge of the law which is being used by many of their followers today and ending in misery and embarrassment which included myself. I decided to study the law and everything became clear. I will now share my learned subject with you. http://goodf2.forumotion.com
I too am puzzled as to why the site bashes Ceylon and then turns around and gives a nod to Winston Shrout who has been pitching woo since we were all in short pants and is presently awaiting sentencing for tax crimes.
aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by aesmith »

arayder wrote:I too am puzzled as to why the site bashes Ceylon and then turns around and gives a nod to Winston Shrout who has been pitching woo since we were all in short pants and is presently awaiting sentencing for tax crimes.
Confusion still reigning. The site punting A4V/Shrout is the original http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org. Not goodf2.forumotion.com which is ceylon2's site.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Also, the OP can't seem to capitalize the pronoun "I" which seems strange for a third year law student.
Maybe I'm wrong about that...
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I notice that a moderator is listed as 'lotus'. Not 'lou lotus', also known as Neelu Berry.

I am simply puzzled why you use a username and website name that are both well tainted with fotlerism. Why goodf2? The first one was bad enough. Why ceylon2.

It all seems a bit mad, like setting out dinner in a cesspool..
wserra

Post by wserra »

I just activated a new member "goodf2". Perhaps some answers are forthcoming.
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

aesmith wrote:The site punting A4V/Shrout is the original http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org. Not goodf2.forumotion.com which is ceylon2's site.
Right. And goodf2.forumotion.com punts getoutofdebtfree.org.
- David Hume
longdog

Post by longdog »

Quite frankly if the 'blurb' for the book over on Amazon...
Mark Ceylon and Jon Witterick have become common figures in online social groups including youtube and facebook, while running their own online forum teaching and interpreting the law to vulnerable individuals who have found themselves in financial difficulty, speak out against them such as telling them their methods do not work will get you banned, they do not tolerate members speaking out because it would jeopardise their sole purpose of spreading disinformation. Their lectures on law are dangerous and have no place in our society. This book is designed to help you the reader understand the law and how it works as compared to their version. The contents of the book does not attack them personally, it does however attack their knowledge of the law which is being used by many of their followers today and ending in misery and embarrassment which included myself. I decided to study the law and everything became clear. I will now share my learned subject with you. http://goodf2.forumotion.com
...and the back cover....

...are anything to go by then I have very serious doubts about the legal and lawful learnin' of the writer and even more serious doubts about their ability to write a book worth spending £15 on.

The contents of the book does not attack them personally, it they do es however attack their knowledge of the law which is being used by many of their followers today and ending in misery and embarrassment which included myself.

Seriously... Get an editor BEFORE publication because that sentence alone is a complete mess and that's from the spiel attempting to sell the thing.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Actually I've just had a look at the 'Look Inside' over on Amazon and it has lived right down to my expectations. It's badly written, rambling, devoid of proper formatting and I have a nasty feeling that the majority of the book's 314 pages are made up of cut-n-pastes from the internet. I have a horrible suspicion, judging by the huge jump in page numbers between chapters 6 & 7, that the whole of the Meads vs Meads is reproduced covering almost 300 hundred pages on its own.

In short it appears to be cobbled together from freely available C-n-Ps from the web stuck together with at best a couple of dozen pages of original waffle... In short... It's a scam.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

wserra wrote:
aesmith wrote:The site punting A4V/Shrout is the original . Not goodf2.forumotion.com which is ceylon2's site.
Right. And goodf2.forumotion.com punts getoutofdebtfree.org.
Yep. The second link in the "Useful Contacts" goes to good old getoutofdebtfree.
The OP is either being purposely misleading, or is woefully misguided.

Yep. The second link in the "Useful Contacts" goes to good old getoutofdebtfree.
The OP is either being purposely misleading, or is woefully misguided.

http://goodf2.forumotion.com/t19-get-ou ... vice-goodf
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:I just activated a new member "goodf2". Perhaps some answers are forthcoming.
Yet Dave deactivated HAL 9000.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

I have no idea who is who and who owns what web site. I can't decide if it's deliberate obfuscation or just someone coming up with a series of ill thought out names.
longdog

Post by longdog »

So what do we have in summary?

A forum with no members.

A forum with no content.

Links to some very dodgy websites.

Adverts for a book the contents of which appears to be largely lifted from the internet.

And we should help him out because?
wserra

Post by wserra »

The Observer wrote:Yet Dave deactivated HAL 9000.
Of course. He wouldn't open the pod bay doors.

Obs, you and I must have grown up near each other.
- David Hume
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Way back in January 2017 ceylon2 posted:
Re: Mark "Ceylon" Haining, Goofy GOODFer
by ceylon2 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:54 pm

Ceylon aka Mark Haining needs to be locked up for the crap he shares about debts. People will end up in a lot worse situation.

Yes i know my user is ceylon2 so i hope he notices
In his profile he says he's a bricklayer. But the author of the book is a John Green who is linked to a couple of best sellers.

I smell a rat.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

ceylon2 wrote: i would like to help others understand that these people are very dangerous and their information will lead to misery. If there is anyone here that could help with my forum i would appreciate it. http://goodf2.forumotion.com
I'm going to assume good faith here. If you want to raise awareness about scum like Haining and Witterick, it would be more effective to join an existing group - probably one of the more frequently visited Facebook groups (eg Freeman Fails) where you can contribute to discussions informally.

Your written English isn't good enough for publishing books (neither is mine....), and starting new forums will just dilute and confuse the message.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:
The Observer wrote:Yet Dave deactivated HAL 9000.
Of course. He wouldn't open the pod bay doors.

Obs, you and I must have grown up near each other.
I suspect it was in the same womb, then we were tragically separated at birth, you to become a liberal , me a conservative - kept apart some 4000 miles apart to avoid the unearthly connection and rupturing of the time line if we spend more than 8 hours together.

Or it could just be that we just watched too many episodes of Monty Python.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra

Post by wserra »

But this would be the Python version of "2001".

Open pod bay doors, HAL.
None shall pass.
- David Hume
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

Philistine wrote:Also, the OP can't seem to capitalize the pronoun "I" which seems strange for a third year law student.
Maybe I'm wrong about that...
A typical fmotl attack on punctuation, what for? And yes it does seem a bit strange doesnt it for a law student. what exactly are you trying to say? oh look i forgot the ' and again the i