Disinformation spreaders

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Post by ceylon2 »

I regard the book as a left hook, thought you would of agreed.

Imagine it selling a million copies, hahaha well, ya never know until ya try
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

CreateSpace is trying to sell me a proof copy. Can ya believe that? I told them no thanks, why would I buy my own book, I have the transcript.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've had printed copies of Meads inflicted on me uncountable times. During the height of my court-reporting period I was frequently in the Federal Court of Canada registry in Vancouver going through court files. The Crown's filing invariably had a printed copy of Meads as part of their book of authorities. One file, for some unknown reason, had two copies. The court registries of Canada must have, as an accumulated total, an entire warehouse of copies of Meads stored as part of court records.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Can I say seriously enough how much I don't care. We had a troll peddling a book that really isn't a book, a website that is really a sham, and pointing to another website that is basically a sham any more, and that it is all rather pointless and boring. I think it is time to lock this topic and move on to something more interesting, like what is a new good micro brew.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

notorial dissent wrote:Can I say seriously enough how much I don't care. We had a troll peddling a book that really isn't a book, a website that is really a sham, and pointing to another website that is basically a sham any more, and that it is all rather pointless and boring. I think it is time to lock this topic and move on to something more interesting, like what is a new good micro brew.
I call it advertising a book by it's author rather than peddling. Using the word peddling is deliberately persuading friends, followers or subscribers to have a negative approach to the author in an attempt to persuade that friend, follower or subscriber not to buy that particular book. Then using troll (a favourite word used by fmotl) to strengthen the peddling word so that friends, followers and subscribers share elsewhere. At the same time while pushing hatred towards another. That pusher is sat behind a monitor rubbing his/her hands and sniggering while still typing how much they don't care. They also find out that the book author has a website similar to a website that he/she loves to use and will try and damage that too by calling it a sham (this type of person is also known as hypocrite). While attempting to create negative thoughts to others they will also attempt to put a halt to the author speaking out or defending themselves by throwing them out of the room, closing the door or banning them (another favourite of the fmotl), this is done so that the hypocrite or hater can keep using psychology without interference. They will then ask to move on to more interesting subjects but without a thought they simply want to carry on as top dog in the subject as what the author is doing. It's really an ego thing or jealousy or protecting the real troll. I do not know who you are on about for pedling this book whether it is ceylon2 or longdog although longdog is a friend of yours I guess it must be ceylon2
Another tactic is to attack race, colour, punctuation, language while they themselves cannot speak their own which in the uk would be the queens English.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Semantics. I call it like I smell it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

why are you having a conversation about yourself?
I do not know who you are on about for pedling this book whether it is ceylon2 or longdog although longdog is a friend of yours I guess it must be ceylon2
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

SteveUK wrote:why are you having a conversation about yourself?
I do not know who you are on about for peddling this book whether it is ceylon2 or longdog although longdog is a friend of yours I guess it must be ceylon2
It's not having a conversation about myself it's giving guidance about typical modus operandi of haters
longdog

Post by longdog »

ceylon2 wrote:I call it advertising a book by it's author rather than peddling. Using the word peddling is deliberately persuading friends, followers or subscribers to have a negative approach to the author in an attempt to persuade that friend, follower or subscriber not to buy that particular book.
Your definition of 'peddling' is at odds with the dictionary.

Then using troll (a favourite word used by fmotl) to strengthen the peddling word so that friends, followers and subscribers share elsewhere. At the same time while pushing hatred towards another. That pusher is sat behind a monitor rubbing his/her hands and sniggering while still typing how much they don't care.
Your asserting that Quatloos is den of FMOTL shills is as laughable as it is pathetic.

They also find out that the book author has a website similar to a website that he/she loves to use and will try and damage that too by calling it a sham (this type of person is also known as hypocrite).

You've got that arse about face... You came here plugging your website and people noticed one of the few threads on your forum (Which has but one active member... You) is advertising your book. It took no sleuthing skills on our part.

While attempting to create negative thoughts to others they will also attempt to put a halt to the author speaking out or defending themselves by throwing them out of the room, closing the door or banning them (another favourite of the fmotl), this is done so that the hypocrite or hater can keep using psychology without interference.

Twelve hours ago you LANCB'ed "you bunch of lovely people bye fuckin bye"... https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/RationalW ... oming_back

They will then ask to move on to more interesting subjects but without a thought they simply want to carry on as top dog in the subject as what the author is doing. It's really an ego thing or jealousy or protecting the real troll. I do not know who you are on about for pedling this book whether it is ceylon2 or longdog although longdog is a friend of yours I guess it must be ceylon2
Gibberish.

Another tactic is to attack race, colour, punctuation, language...
Nobody has attacked you for your race (which we don't know) or your colour (which we also don't know) so lay off with the martyr complex.

Moving on to the punctuation and language the criticism started, quite reasonably, with people pointing out that your claim to have studied law for three years was at odds with your standard of written English.

...while they themselves cannot speak their own which in the uk would be the queens English
What in the name of Sooty, Sweep and Sue are you talking about?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Have you come on here purely to advertise your ebook?

Why not try and sell it at the upcoming meeting of the great minds in Nottingham?

I doubt anyone in here needs reminding what a pair of hypocrites Ceylon and Witterick are.

In fact Jon was given column inches in the Gaurdiun (The Guardian) in which he was throughly slated by rational people.

I would have though that would be enough alone for people to take note, yet alone even write a book and try and sell it for £15.00!

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... es-economy
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

longdog wrote:
ceylon2 wrote:I call it advertising a book by it's author rather than peddling. Using the word peddling is deliberately persuading friends, followers or subscribers to have a negative approach to the author in an attempt to persuade that friend, follower or subscriber not to buy that particular book.
Your definition of 'peddling' is at odds with the dictionary.
Longdog was the one that put the book up not ceylon2

Then using troll (a favourite word used by fmotl) to strengthen the peddling word so that friends, followers and subscribers share elsewhere. At the same time while pushing hatred towards another. That pusher is sat behind a monitor rubbing his/her hands and sniggering while still typing how much they don't care.
Your asserting that Quatloos is den of FMOTL shills is as laughable as it is pathetic.
I'm asserting nothing of the sort, I was in conversation with Dessent as you can see

They also find out that the book author has a website similar to a website that he/she loves to use and will try and damage that too by calling it a sham (this type of person is also known as hypocrite).

You've got that arse about face... You came here plugging your website and people noticed one of the few threads on your forum (Which has but one active member... You) is advertising your book. It took no sleuthing skills on our part.
I am entitled to plug my website, it is the rule of this forum called SIGNATURE now I think you should be using the opposite to arse about face into dick for yourself :)
While attempting to create negative thoughts to others they will also attempt to put a halt to the author speaking out or defending themselves by throwing them out of the room, closing the door or banning them (another favourite of the fmotl), this is done so that the hypocrite or hater can keep using psychology without interference.

Twelve hours ago you LANCB'ed "you bunch of lovely people bye fuckin bye"... https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/RationalW ... oming_back
That was a reaction to a comment which I appologised within 20 seconds but you forget that don't you?
They will then ask to move on to more interesting subjects but without a thought they simply want to carry on as top dog in the subject as what the author is doing. It's really an ego thing or jealousy or protecting the real troll. I do not know who you are on about for pedling this book whether it is ceylon2 or longdog although longdog is a friend of yours I guess it must be ceylon2
Gibberish.
Gibberish? Is that it?

Another tactic is to attack race, colour, punctuation, language...
Nobody has attacked you for your race (which we don't know) or your colour (which we also don't know) so lay off with the martyr complex.
In the context of the attack on my English, I was describing similar attacks used by haters

Moving on to the punctuation and language the criticism started, quite reasonably, with people pointing out that your claim to have studied law for three years was at odds with your standard of written English.
Firstly it is not 3 years it is starting my third year and secondly, to study law has nothing to do with language but would be a help if you practised law, the language barrier is no problem, as long as your assignments are written in simple English and can be taken that the writer understands the assignment subject written about.
...while they themselves cannot speak their own which in the uk would be the queens English
What in the name of Sooty, Sweep and Sue are you talking about?
I am sentencing you to 2 years imprisoment, Send the defendant down
I am sending youz to jail for fwwwkin 2 years, do ya bird
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

notorial dissent wrote:I think it is time to lock this topic and move on to something more interesting.
Agreed, after having read this thread and looked at the 'book' on Amazon!
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'd put more tobacco in it if I were you because I don't have the least idea what you're waffling on about.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

JimUk1 wrote:Have you come on here purely to advertise your ebook?

Why not try and sell it at the upcoming meeting of the great minds in Nottingham?

I doubt anyone in here needs reminding what a pair of hypocrites Ceylon and Witterick are.

In fact Jon was given column inches in the Gaurdiun (The Guardian) in which he was throughly slated by rational people.

I would have though that would be enough alone for people to take note, yet alone even write a book and try and sell it for £15.00!

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... es-economy
The book was not written for sane paeople like yourself it was written for the vulnerable people that have found themselves in financial difficulty. The title of the book says it all.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

On Sunday in the OP, ceylon2, you asked:
ceylon2 wrote:I once used the af4v method with my water company for a friend lol it did not work. . . i would like to help others understand that these people are very dangerous and their information will lead to misery. If there is anyone here that could help with my forum i would appreciate it. http://goodf2.forumotion.com
So let's cut to the chase, ceylon2, and ask exactly what help you want?

If we can't get to the point, I vote with the others to lock the thread.
Last edited by arayder on Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

longdog wrote:I'd put more tobacco in it if I were you because I don't have the least idea what you're waffling on about.
You wouldn't longdog due to the fact that they have an answer to whatever you are trying to say
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

arayder wrote:On Sunday in the OP, ceylon2, you asked:
ceylon2 wrote:I once used the af4v method with my water company for a friend lol it did not work. . . i would like to help others understand that these people are very dangerous and their information will lead to misery. If there is anyone here that could help with my forum i would appreciate it. http://goodf2.forumotion.com
So let's cut to the chase, ceylon2, and ask exactly what help you want?
What help I want ???????????????????
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Okay, that's it!

Lock the thread, please.
longdog

Post by longdog »

ceylon2 wrote:
longdog wrote:I'd put more tobacco in it if I were you because I don't have the least idea what you're waffling on about.
You wouldn't longdog due to the fact that they have an answer to whatever you are trying to say
More gibberish I'm afraid.
longdog

Post by longdog »

arayder wrote:Okay, that's it!

Lock the thread, please.
Nah... Let it run... Pour encourager les autres