Disinformation spreaders

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

ceylon2 wrote:What my book is about would only be reported to Amazon or any other outlet by the subject matter which is a fmotl.
That is a non sequitur.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

This is obviously a blackhat/greyhat attempt at scamming someone.

He's even using a free "publishing" website to make a cover - https://www.createspace.com/

This person will be 14 years old, attempting a silly method to cash grab. Its simple really, you find a niche, post about it in forums etc, copy + paste content with a few poorly crafted sentences added by yourself and wait for someone to spend money. Rinse and repeat.
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

TheCoz wrote:This is obviously a blackhat/greyhat attempt at scamming someone.

He's even using a free "publishing" website to make a cover - https://www.createspace.com/

This person will be 14 years old, attempting a silly method to cash grab. Its simple really, you find a niche, post about it in forums etc, copy + paste content with a few poorly crafted sentences added by yourself and wait for someone to spend money. Rinse and repeat.
I have more posts than you freeman, but you should be able to adjust that now because 2 of your kings have a book out on them. You don't like that do you
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

ceylon2 wrote:
TheCoz wrote:This is obviously a blackhat/greyhat attempt at scamming someone.

I have more posts than you freeman, but you should be able to adjust that now because 2 of your kings have a book out on them. You don't like that do you
Because post count means what?

Freeman? I used to be an enforcement officer.

Your "book" just contains information freely available on the web, it makes no difference if its published on paper.
longdog

Post by longdog »

ceylon2 wrote:
longdog wrote:
ceylon2 wrote:Longdog you are not trying to correct anything you are simply pissed because of this book, I wonder why?
Well I do find it annoying when people try to rip off consumers and that's exactly what you are trying to do. You've 'written' a book that is largely copied from public domain sources and then claimed copyright on text to which you do not hold the copyright. Then you apparently attempt to pass yourself off as an established author in an attempt to piggy back on their fame.

There's a word for people like you... Scammer.
Are you calling my work a scam? Do you realise the damage that can do to my reputation and sales of my work? Send me your details privately so I can consider any wrong doing. Or the admin may give it as an ip address.
Yes I am calling your 'work' a scam unless you want to deny the allegation that you have filled the majority of the pages of your 'work' with the judgement from Meads vs Meads which is in the public domain. I remind you again that chapter 6 of your 'work' runs from page 36 to page 320 (or possibly 314) and on page 37 you state "It is important to read the whole case..." and that page 38 is the first page of the said said Meads vs Meads judgement.

If you want to sue me for defamation then please do. You'd have to have a reputation to damage in the first place and I think my defence of truth and fair comment would prevail.

As for my IP... Don't bother the mods... 178.78.66.211

Do your worst.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

Some interesting quotes i found,

“People who hate you because of a mere jealousy over your success hurt themselves in disguise. This is because you carry an image of who they wish they had become. Don’t hate them back because they may also become like you one day and it will mean hurting that image you carry!”
“Expect while reaching for the stars, people to whirl by with their dark clouds and storm upon you.”
“The hated man is the result of his hater’s pride rather than his hater’s conscience.”
“I don’t have time, energy, or interest in hating the haters; I’m too busy loving the lovers.”
In a book like this who are the haters and who are the lovers will define them
“Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.”
“Some people have so little going on in their lives, they would rather discuss yours.”
longdog

Post by longdog »

ceylon2 wrote:...because 2 of your kings have a book out on them. You don't like that do you
What the fuck are you talking about?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

longdog wrote:
ceylon2 wrote:
longdog wrote:
Well I do find it annoying when people try to rip off consumers and that's exactly what you are trying to do. You've 'written' a book that is largely copied from public domain sources and then claimed copyright on text to which you do not hold the copyright. Then you apparently attempt to pass yourself off as an established author in an attempt to piggy back on their fame.

There's a word for people like you... Scammer.
Are you calling my work a scam? Do you realise the damage that can do to my reputation and sales of my work? Send me your details privately so I can consider any wrong doing. Or the admin may give it as an ip address.
Yes I am calling your 'work' a scam unless you want to deny the allegation that you have filled the majority of the pages of your 'work' with the judgement from Meads vs Meads which is in the public domain. I remind you again that chapter 6 of your 'work' runs from page 36 to page 320 (or possibly 314) and on page 37 you state "It is important to read the whole case..." and that page 38 is the first page of the said said Meads vs Meads judgement.

If you want to sue me for defamation then please do. You'd have to have a reputation to damage in the first place and I think my defence of truth and fair comment would prevail.

As for my IP... Don't bother the mods... 178.78.66.211

Do your worst.
Thank you for your opinion, although you haven't read the whole book it is simply that, an opinion and makes your accusations of my work to be a scam the basis of libel against me and allowed by the forum owners.
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

Thanks for the ip now send your address privately good boy
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

This thread has devolved into nothing more than a flame war and nothing of value is being discussed. I am locking the thread and advising that we should see no new threads being created just to continue the discussion of the web site or the book that ceylon2 has created.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff