Disinformation spreaders

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Disinformation spreaders

Post by ceylon2 »

I once used the af4v method with my water company for a friend lol it did not work. I kept reading their stuff and looking into it, it just wansnt making any sense at all. I studied law with ou and now i would like to help others understand that these people are very dangerous and their information will lead to misery. If there is anyone here that could help with my forum i would appreciate it. http://goodf2.forumotion.com
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

That is a very unfortunate username.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

It appears that it may also be a very unfortunate site.

Under "Useful Contacts", the Admin recommends GOODF. Why are we permitting commercials for a site that recommends Winston Shrout as a "Useful Contact"?

Absent a satisfactory answer, we won't be for long.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

wserra wrote:It appears that it may also be a very unfortunate site.

Under "Useful Contacts", the Admin recommends GOODF. Why are we permitting commercials for a site that recommends Winston Shrout as a "Useful Contact"?

Whose Winston Shrout? goodf2 does not recomend Winston shrout and have not posted anything of his contact. goodf is under new management,
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

ceylon2 wrote:

Whose Winston Shrout?
A quick Google search shows him to be a person who admitted in court that he hasn't paid taxes for nearly 20 years and created worthless documents that he sent to banks and the U.S. Treasury to relieve debts.He was found guilty on 19 federal charges.

As your recommending a site that quotes Winston's advice you might want to read up on him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

daveBeeston wrote:
ceylon2 wrote:

Whose Winston Shrout?
A quick Google search shows him to be a person who admitted in court that he hasn't paid taxes for nearly 20 years and created worthless documents that he sent to banks and the U.S. Treasury to relieve debts.He was found guilty on 19 federal charges.

As your recommending a site that quotes Winston's advice you might want to read up on him.
No need to do a Google search, he's well covered here;

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=9329
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wserra

Post by wserra »

ceylon2 wrote:Whose Winston Shrout?
Mine.
goodf2 does not recomend Winston shrout
Yes, it does.
have not posted anything of his contact. goodf is under new management,
"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"?

And how about this, right after the reference to Shrout:
Similar to FRN’s A4V’s are worthless except for the value printed on them when the other party has “accepted” that. The difference between FRN’s and A4V lies in the fact that with a Secured Party Creditor a lien is placed on your birth certificate estate when an A4V is involved. There is a value placed on birth certificate bonds and these are traded so that you could at one time look up the value using the birth certificate or cusip number. Birth certificates are used by the government as collateral for taking out additional loans from International Creditors such as IMF, Rothschild European banks and others.
Complete sovrun horseshit.

The new boss may be worse than the old boss.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

Yes, it does.

That is your link not mine, my link does not add a forum connection such as a4v my link directs to home page of the new owner who does not recommend the freeman rout only legislated
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

You could be right in saying the new boss could be worse that the old boss, but only time will tell. I have spoken to the owners and they state they do not recommend their methods. They have locked the forum and it was ceylon who banned himself to make it look good for himself and keep his followers who are probably drugged up to the eye balls
longdog

Post by longdog »

ceylon2 wrote:They have locked the forum
Yes... Locked... Not deleted the huge pile of idiotic advice that makes people's problems infinitely worse.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

longdog wrote:
ceylon2 wrote:They have locked the forum
Yes... Locked... Not deleted the huge pile of idiotic advice that makes people's problems infinitely worse.
You actually think like me, cool :lol:
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

ceylon2 wrote:
Yes, it does.

That is your link not mine, my link does not add a forum connection such as a4v my link directs to home page of the new owner who does not recommend the freeman rout only legislated
I struggle to see how the new owners of the site you recommend are not advocating the Freeman route given they have the A4V and birth certificate nonsense under the resources section of that site.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

ceylon2 wrote: my link directs to home page of the new owner who does not recommend the freeman rout only legislated
You could be right in saying the new boss could be worse that the old boss, but only time will tell. I have spoken to the owners and they state they do not recommend their methods
In your OP you said it was your forum. Is that correct?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

For those who are muddled:

1) The original Ceylon aka Mark, SriLanker etc, was mastermind of the original getoutofdebtfree forum.

2) He apparently lost control of that forum or quietly accepted a payment to relinquish it, and a debt management firm uses the inbound links to promote their business.

3) Our new OP, ceylon2, has set up a forum goodf2 and invites us to help any visitors to his site to provide sensible advice (presumably talk to your creditor, don't ignore letters, consult the CAB, ...).

There is of course also the new goodf which the original Ceylon also uses to promote his mad videos on mad topics, and has a few other mad members plugging their ideas of how to reinterpret the law to prove that 2+2 is in fact 0, so you don't need a driving licence, pay tax, etc.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Seems like more of an "anti-ceylon" judging by the book he's promoting ..
The Laws of Mark Ceylon & Jon Witterick: (A road to misery)
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
ceylon2 wrote: my link directs to home page of the new owner who does not recommend the freeman rout only legislated
You could be right in saying the new boss could be worse that the old boss, but only time will tell. I have spoken to the owners and they state they do not recommend their methods
In your OP you said it was your forum. Is that correct?
No it's not my forum, my forum is in my signature although it appears like colon's forum. Possibly a misunderstanding. My username is ceylon2 but im the good one that was once stung by them. I actually thought i struck gold but soon realised. I studied bachelor of laws LLb in my 3rd year now.
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

aesmith wrote:Seems like more of an "anti-ceylon" judging by the book he's promoting ..
The Laws of Mark Ceylon & Jon Witterick: (A road to misery)
Anti ceylon methods, i do not know him personally as a person.
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

HardyW wrote:For those who are muddled:

1) The original Ceylon aka Mark, SriLanker etc, was mastermind of the original getoutofdebtfree forum.

2) He apparently lost control of that forum or quietly accepted a payment to relinquish it, and a debt management firm uses the inbound links to promote their business.

3) Our new OP, ceylon2, has set up a forum goodf2 and invites us to help any visitors to his site to provide sensible advice (presumably talk to your creditor, don't ignore letters, consult the CAB, ...).

There is of course also the new goodf which the original Ceylon also uses to promote his mad videos on mad topics, and has a few other mad members plugging their ideas of how to reinterpret the law to prove that 2+2 is in fact 0, so you don't need a driving licence, pay tax, etc.
100 percent correct. Ceylon knows what i am up to because i contacted him to tell him. The moron is mental but i do know he charges entrance fees to vulnerable member who have found themselves in financial trouble. It is these people i am targeting and others who might think of jumping on the nutters waggon.

ps
That is entrance fees to his meetings
ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by ceylon2 »

By the way, the a4v has been removed. I contacted them to see why they are still advertising it. The guy stated he didn't know it was still up. They are a subsiduary of simplefs dit co dit uk

ps

ceylon uses a forum which is similar but without the 2
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

ceylon2 wrote:By the way, the a4v has been removed. I contacted them to see why they are still advertising it. The guy stated he didn't know it was still up. They are a subsiduary of simplefs dit co dit uk
Still there at https://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/a4v/