Disinformation spreaders

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1851
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:53 am

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Postby longdog » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:16 pm

arayder wrote:
ceylon2 wrote: hahahaha must of infringed copyright eh


arayder wrote:Are you that John Green? Or a different John Green?


ceylon2 wrote:You clicked on the name link and fell for it. . .


I "fell for it"? Careful, sonny, you are coming close to admitting a planned deception.


Ah... I see what you mean. Definitely not the same person which is either an accident on the part of Amazon or more deliberate deception to add to the charge of selling public domain work as your own and claiming copyright on it.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?

User avatar
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)
Posts: 2117
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:17 pm

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Postby arayder » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:20 pm

ceylon2, is your name John Green?

Are you "John Green" the best selling author?

If not, did you intent to deceive when you made it look like you were John Green, the best selling author?

Mind you now, you have already admitted to playing a trick.
Last edited by arayder on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:12 am

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Postby ceylon2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:21 pm

longdog wrote:
arayder wrote:
ceylon2 wrote: hahahaha must of infringed copyright eh


arayder wrote:Are you that John Green? Or a different John Green?


ceylon2 wrote:You clicked on the name link and fell for it. . .


I "fell for it"? Careful, sonny, you are coming close to admitting a planned deception.


Ah... I see what you mean. Definitely not the same person which is either an accident on the part of Amazon or more deliberate deception to add to the charge of selling public domain work as your own and claiming copyright on it.


Hahahaha the legal experts are really on the ball here. Well, purchase the book and take steps to sue the author. I dare you

ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:12 am

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Postby ceylon2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:23 pm

arayder wrote:Is your name John Green?

Are you "John Green" the best selling author?

If not, did you intent to deceive when you made it look like you were John Green, the best selling author?

Mind you now, you have already admitted to playing a trick.


1. Yes i am john green
2. Where did i admit to playing the trick?????
3 Intent is for you to prove

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1851
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:53 am

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Postby longdog » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:26 pm

ceylon2 wrote:Hahahaha the legal experts are really on the ball here. Well, purchase the book and take steps to sue the author. I dare you


Considering you started this thread to attack the FMOTL crowd for their dishonesty that's some real chutzpah right there.

If we are right, and you've yet to deny it, you've hijacked the good name of an established author and created a book from public domain material and then claimed copyright on it.

That's two counts of deception which makes you no better than Colon and Witterick.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1851
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:53 am

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Postby longdog » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:27 pm

ceylon2 wrote:
arayder wrote:Is your name John Green?

Are you "John Green" the best selling author?

If not, did you intent to deceive when you made it look like you were John Green, the best selling author?

Mind you now, you have already admitted to playing a trick.


1. Yes i am john green
2. Where did i admit to playing the trick?????
3 Intent is for you to prove


Well I've reported it to Amazon as a mistake so lets see what happens.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?

ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:12 am

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Postby ceylon2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:28 pm

longdog wrote:
ceylon2 wrote:
arayder wrote:Is your name John Green?

Are you "John Green" the best selling author?

If not, did you intent to deceive when you made it look like you were John Green, the best selling author?

Mind you now, you have already admitted to playing a trick.


1. Yes i am john green
2. Where did i admit to playing the trick?????
3 Intent is for you to prove


Well I've reported it to Amazon as a mistake so lets see what happens.


Hahahaha how did you word it grasser
Admin are you taking notice? The fmotl are coming out slowly on your forum haha. My book really has touched on your 2 kings
Last edited by ceylon2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)
Posts: 2117
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:17 pm

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Postby arayder » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:28 pm

ceylon2 wrote: Hahahaha the legal experts are really on the ball here. Well, purchase the book and take steps to sue the author. I dare you


How about I just turn you over to Penguin Publishers?

ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:12 am

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Postby ceylon2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:30 pm

arayder wrote:
ceylon2 wrote: Hahahaha the legal experts are really on the ball here. Well, purchase the book and take steps to sue the author. I dare you


How about I just turn you over to Penguin Publishers?


Please do freeman

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1851
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:53 am

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Postby longdog » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:32 pm

ceylon2 wrote:
longdog wrote:
ceylon2 wrote:
1. Yes i am john green
2. Where did i admit to playing the trick?????
3 Intent is for you to prove


Well I've reported it to Amazon as a mistake so lets see what happens.


Hahahaha how did you word it grasser


"Grasser"? What are you? Thirteen years old?

My actual wording was "This is not the same author as linked to". Now then... Why would you have any problem with me correcting the error that associates your garbage with the other John Green unless you were hoping to profit from the error? If you had even a shred of integrity you would have corrected the error yourself.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?

ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:12 am

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Postby ceylon2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:33 pm

longdog wrote:
ceylon2 wrote:
longdog wrote:
Well I've reported it to Amazon as a mistake so lets see what happens.


Hahahaha how did you word it grasser


"Grasser"? What are you? Thirteen years old?

My actual wording was "This is not the same author as linked to". Now then... Why would you have any problem with me correcting the error that associates your garbage with the other John Green unless you were hoping to profit from the error? If you had even a shred of integrity you would have corrected the error yourself.


What error are you waffling on about? I think this book has hurt you aint it FREEMAN

User avatar
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)
Posts: 2117
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:17 pm

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Postby arayder » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:35 pm

ceylon2 wrote:
arayder wrote:
ceylon2 wrote: Hahahaha the legal experts are really on the ball here. Well, purchase the book and take steps to sue the author. I dare you


How about I just turn you over to Penguin Publishers?


Please do freeman


I'm your huckleberry.

ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:12 am

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Postby ceylon2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:35 pm

Longdog you are not trying to correct anything you are simply pissed because of this book, I wonder why?

ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:12 am

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Postby ceylon2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:35 pm

arayder wrote:
ceylon2 wrote:
arayder wrote:
How about I just turn you over to Penguin Publishers?


Please do freeman


I'm your huckleberry.

FANTASTIC HUCKLEBERRY
I AM A GREAT FILM WATCHER AND I PREFER 'MAKE MY DAY PUNK'

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Posts: 1851
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:53 am

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Postby longdog » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:39 pm

ceylon2 wrote:Longdog you are not trying to correct anything you are simply pissed because of this book, I wonder why?


Well I do find it annoying when people try to rip off consumers and that's exactly what you are trying to do. You've 'written' a book that is largely copied from public domain sources and then claimed copyright on text to which you do not hold the copyright. Then you apparently attempt to pass yourself off as an established author in an attempt to piggy back on their fame.

There's a word for people like you... Scammer.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?

ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:12 am

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Postby ceylon2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:41 pm

longdog wrote:
ceylon2 wrote:Longdog you are not trying to correct anything you are simply pissed because of this book, I wonder why?


Well I do find it annoying when people try to rip off consumers and that's exactly what you are trying to do. You've 'written' a book that is largely copied from public domain sources and then claimed copyright on text to which you do not hold the copyright. Then you apparently attempt to pass yourself off as an established author in an attempt to piggy back on their fame.

There's a word for people like you... Scammer.


Get it reported quickly, I should be the first to hear the outcome and I will make an effort to publish here for all to see.

ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:12 am

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Postby ceylon2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:43 pm

longdog wrote:
ceylon2 wrote:Longdog you are not trying to correct anything you are simply pissed because of this book, I wonder why?


Well I do find it annoying when people try to rip off consumers and that's exactly what you are trying to do. You've 'written' a book that is largely copied from public domain sources and then claimed copyright on text to which you do not hold the copyright. Then you apparently attempt to pass yourself off as an established author in an attempt to piggy back on their fame.

There's a word for people like you... Scammer.


Are you calling my work a scam? Do you realise the damage that can do to my reputation and sales of my work? Send me your details privately so I can consider any wrong doing. Or the admin may give it as an ip address.

User avatar
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)
Posts: 2117
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:17 pm

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Postby arayder » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:47 pm

We tremble.

ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:12 am

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Postby ceylon2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:49 pm

arayder wrote:We tremble.


I guess you do, you aint afraid of the courts are you freeman. It's common law you are afraid of hahahaha

ceylon2
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:12 am

Re: Disinformation spreaders

Postby ceylon2 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:52 pm

What my book is about would only be reported to Amazon or any other outlet by the subject matter which is a fmotl. So Amazon would be liable to send me details of any attempt at harm to MY WORK.


Return to “United Kingdom”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Common Crawl [Bot] and 3 guests