Bennison v Nominet Ltd (a firm) – IHQ17/0408

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Davyboy22
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Re: Bennison v Nominet Ltd (a firm) – IHQ17/0408

Postby Davyboy22 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:11 pm

Well nearly died laughing today when I saw a post from JB

Previously he was raving about family protection trusts to protect you from court costs etc , I wonder if that was because he wrote them and charged.

Now he is saying they are no good in BR - so if he has one and goes BR he is stuffed

Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Postby Tuco » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:58 pm

Just a word of warning to all regular Quatloosers:

Bungle's usual tactic is to ensure that a Bennison thread is always bumped so that it will never be out of the top 2 or 3 threads. She has a little gang of lackeys who trip over themselves to obey her orders. Many of them will have very few post counts, just like Daveyboy, who sadly didn't die when he read the post from JB.

Bungle is also terrified of Bennison threads being locked and begs people not to argue on them. I know this because I used to be friendly with her, until I worked out what she was really all about. She would often text or email me, asking me not to argue on the threads for fear of them getting locked.
Bungle told me that she worked at the CAB
She lied

King Lud
Scalawag
Scalawag

Postby King Lud » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:23 pm

Give it a rest, man. You're obsessed.

Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Postby Tuco » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:28 pm

King Lud wrote:Give it a rest, man. You're obsessed.

You do realise that the whole purpose of this board is to give no marks like you a platform to carry on your obsessions with people you know nothing about?

Look at this thread for instance. JB is public enemy number one yet is not a FMOTL, not a scammer, not a tax protester, not involved in tax fraud and is not involved in sovereign citizen scams.

10 pages and counting.

Don't talk to me about obsessions pal. Never mind giving it a rest, how about you get a life?
Bungle told me that she worked at the CAB
She lied

The Observer
Further Moderator

Postby The Observer » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:30 pm

Tuco wrote:Bungle's usual tactic is to ensure that a Bennison thread is always bumped so that it will never be out of the top 2 or 3 threads.

But that doesn't explain the 9 months of silence since the last thread about Bennison was locked. Ironically, it was locked in response to your wanting proof about you lying to which wserra kindly provided a number of quotes showing that you did lie. The previous threat about Bennison was locked up about 3 months prior to that. I am not sure that this is Bungles' plan based on that evidence. I have yet to see an e-mail from Bungle begging us to re-open the locked threads.

What you also fail to note is that you significantly contribute to the bumping of a thread by posting directly to the thread, especially when you respond to successive posts. If you were sincerely interested in muting the thread, you would have sent these comments directly by PM to the administrators and avoided adding to the count.

This thread has gone as far as it can in terms of dealing with its original subject matter. There is no reason to keep it open further, given that the Bennison partisans are trying to detract from topic. Locked.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

Return to “United Kingdom”