Melanie Shaw gets dubious help from Troofers

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Melanie Shaw gets dubious help from Troofers

Post by exiledscouser »

[Mod note: Burnaby gave this post its own thread. In the process he somehow changed its author to himself, and left a note to that effect. I changed it back to the real author (at least according to the logs), and replaced Burnaby's note with this one. - WS]

Sometimes on the various threads running in the UK section an unusual thing happens, call it convergence, when the disparate freemen, sov cits and general con-merchants we write about all group together over the same issue.

This relates to a woman called Melanie Shaw.

Shaw is serving a sentence somewhere in the UK prison estate.

A post recently appeared on PLD about Melanie with her present whereabouts, prison number etc saying additionally;
Apparently whenever she asks the time and day, she is repeatedly told it is Wednesday, ten to two. This is barbaric cruelty. I have also posted the UK Column video outlining her plight and current status.
If only the Gestapo had known about that trick with the time, we'd have lost the war. Over on PLD "No Credit" Dave describes her as a 'political prisoner' after all.

Every now and again this happens and I think someone in the Troofer movement acts to raise her profile. She is, of course one of their 'whistle-blowing' heroes, something to do with child abuse.

She is often described as a survivor from an unhappy early life of abuse at a Nottingham care home. That may well be the case, quite horrific if true, I can't really comment further.

She is however especially beloved of UK Column and other assorted alt-news types. Even Neelu is getting in on the act, demanding her immediate release or suffer the consequences. This is pure Neelu in full flow;
PUBLIC INTERESTS DEMAND THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF MELANIE SHAW FROM TORTURE, SECLUSION & FALSE IMPRISONMENT AND FREEDOM FROM FURTHER PERSECUTION. MELANIE SHAW HAS GIVEN PRIORITY TO PUBLIC INTERESTS FOR THE SAKE OF BABIES AND CHILDREN WHO CANNOT SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES AND MUST BE REWARDED WITH A £100,000,000 COMPENSATION FROM THE ASSETS SEIZED FROM ALL IMPOSTOR PUBLIC SERVANTS GUILTY OF TREASON FOR CRIMINALLY COVERING UP STATE CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN STOLEN FROM LOVING PARENTS TO BE ABUSED BY THE STATE, EVIDENCED BY THE PERSECUTION OF MELANIE SHAW!

YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO RELEASE MELANIE SHAW AND IF THAT FAILS, 7 DAYS TO START PAYING HER 1% (£1,000,000) OF THE COMPENSATION PER WEEK FROM STATE LAUNDERED MONEY ACCUMULATED AT THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCILS. THIS WILL MANDATE THE CLOSURE OF THE POLICE, PRISON, COUNCIL SERVICES AS TREASONOUS AND NO LONGER REQUIRED BY THE PUBLIC.
Phew! A cool million a week for each subsequent week inside. I'd book myself in for a bit of stir at that rate. And the wife and kids!

Melanie has even been commented on in the epic Tom Crawfraud threads, see here for instance, at one point sharing a platform with him.

Melanie is after all from Nottingham so predictably Ceylon is involved. Here is the lady herself in one of his U Toobs talking about the corruption etc in 2015.

So, who is Melanie Shaw and why is she in prison? Is she the victim of a stitch up? What brought her to this pass? UK Column and the Troofer gang would have you believe that there was sone secret tribunal that sent her there, a Star Chamber full of paedo-supporting Freemasons out of sight of public scrutiny yadda yadda.

However more measured reporting is to be found. Hoaxtead Research did an article on her in 2015.

The Nottingham Post (to whom the below quote is attributed) carried an article on her conviction;
Sherwood woman Melanie Shaw…[has been] convicted of arson after a family of five had to flee their home when she allegedly set fire to their shed…Melanie Shaw…was found guilty of starting a shed fire and throwing paint on a Sherwood family’s home last month…She was convicted by a jury’s unanimous verdict of arson, being reckless as to whether life was endangered on February 1, and damaging property at the same house on June 26….Shaw suffered from mental illness…She was banned by a five-year restraining order from contacting the victims of the arson attack or going to their address…Shaw was said to have had a grudge against a friend at a house where the sheds were set on fire…Shaw, a churchgoer, lived nearby and had threatened her pal before starting a fire in the family’s garden shed as they slept, the court heard. The friend’s husband, who raised the alarm, told the court that they had all gone to bed when he awoke and heard a noise like the sound of running water…He thought one of the children had left a tap on but when he got up, he saw orange flames against the landing window…Flammable acetylene gas bottles had been inside the shed but remained intact…The fire happened in the darkness, so it was not until the following morning that the family saw abusive graffiti on a door and a wall about their daughter…Four months after starting the blaze, Shaw attacked the family’s home again, throwing paint at the house.
From what I can piece together Shaw wasn't sent to prison for this but received a 3 year Community Supervision Order, predicated I would assume on her need for treatment rather than imprisonment. On any assessment that's an amazingly lenient and progressive sentence. However, fire-starters, particularly those with apparently deteriorating mental health issues need to be kept under some sort of supervision or the next time there might be fatalities, with the I-told-you-so brigade (with some justification it must be said) berating the authorities for failing to act.

In this case there will most likely have been some sort of restraining order or duty to comply with Probation etc. and it isn't too difficult to read into the circumstances that she breached these, probably serially leading to a spell inside for public protection. There doesn't seem to be any reporting on this, the Nottingham Post seems to have removed all referenced to her from its website; even the Troofers are silent as to when she went inside, for how long and the reasons for this. We do know that it is a very long road before someone with mental health issues such as these actually gets sent down, the fact that Neelu is still out and about is proof of this. Certainly, had Shaw been Sectioned under the Mental Health Act she would now be in a secure mental institution, not prison, there are still some about including one I pass every day on the drive to work.

Here's a discussion at Digital Spy from January this year. They are largely sceptical of the claim (by UK Column) that Shaw received 2 years in a secret court, largely it seems because;

a. the source was UK Column; and
b. there was no corroboration other than the "Word of Gerrish".

Take for instance the rather bonkers 'Butlincat' He champions Melanie's cause with an almost religious fevour. He moans that the secret court insisted that Shaw be represented by actual solicitors - the bastards!
she has been bullied by the Judge into using VHS Fletchers law firm, who happen to be the very people she sacked for their poor performance and unqualified staff in her first trial.

Without a trace of irony at this statement he whines that;
Melanie has repeatedly been denied her desired legal representation – that of her trusted and capable Lay Legal Advisor.
So that'll be an unqualified person then, probably one of these interfering ill-educated and totally unqualified 'McKenzie Friends' who leech on to tragic cases such as these - fucking parasites I see them as.

In any event this can hardly have been a secret trial if she was ably represented by m'learned friends.

Melanie Shaw is without doubt a damaged lady who is clearly in need of professional help. There are too many folk with mental illnesses currently in prison in the UK but having the Troofer brigade adopting her as their cause célèbre, promoting their own agenda at her expense, to use her for other shameful exploitation antics (like parading her on before the baying mob as in Ceylon's videos) isn't going to assist one little bit and perpetuates the abuse she claims blighted the first part of her life.

My apologies for the length of this post.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Re: Melanie Shaw gets dubious help from Troofers

Post by Dr. Caligari »

whenever she asks the time and day, she is repeatedly told it is Wednesday, ten to two.
Am I missing something? Does that have some kind of significance?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Beats me. Maybe they call her Number Six as well.

The case does seem pretty sad but a cameo from Neelu puts it on my watch list.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think there may well be some issues, but not the ones they are going on about, and I think this is another case of considering the source(s) that is coming totally from the realm of irreality.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

That's useful information about Shaw. A couple of my more easily outraged - OK, gullible - Facebook acquaintances have been banging on about her for a couple of days. "Convicted arsonist perhaps in need of assistance from mental health services" is a rather different story to "establishment peadophiles cover up their evil doings by secretly jailing whistleblower".
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
whenever she asks the time and day, she is repeatedly told it is Wednesday, ten to two.
I doubt it. I assume that the people who are making this claim are implying that TPTB are intentionally playing some sort of mind game with her.
How do these people know "she is repeatedly told it is Wednesday, ten to two."? Who told them that?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Of course, it could just be that every time she asks, it really is Wednesday at ten till two.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Or that "Wednesday, ten to two" is the UK equivalent of "Kenneth, what's the frequency?"

Let's see who gets that without googling.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Without even cheating:
1. Title of REM sound track;
2. Some guy who mugged Dan Rather said this during the course of the assault.

Reason I knew the answer is not because I'm a master of pub trivia but because someone I know, when he is in a manic state fuelled by recreational pharmaceuticals, enjoys using this phrase along with rants about the International Mennonite Conspiracy.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote:Or that "Wednesday, ten to two" is the UK equivalent of "Kenneth, what's the frequency?"

Let's see who gets that without googling.
Old men like me remember Dan Rathers.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:
I doubt it. I assume that the people who are making this claim are implying that TPTB are intentionally playing some sort of mind game with her.
How do these people know "she is repeatedly told it is Wednesday, ten to two."? Who told them that?
Since she is supposedly being held in a "secret prison" I would be inclined to believe that they know as much about how she is being treated as they do about where she is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:
It reminded me of these lines, from one of Bob Dylan's worst songs:

"What time is it?" said the judge to Joey when they met
"Five to ten, " said Joey
The judge says, "That's exactly what you get"
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: How do these people know "she is repeatedly told it is Wednesday, ten to two."? Who told them that?
We at the <insert secret all-powerful conspiracy of your choice here> beam information directly into their minds. It’s all part of a fiendishly clever double-bluff scheme where we at the <insert secret all-powerful conspiracy of your choice here> reveal absolutely everything we’re up to, but only to a few carefully selected people who hardly anyone with an ounce of sense or a toehold on reality will believe.
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

Dr. Caligari wrote: It reminded me of these lines, from one of Bob Dylan's worst songs:

"What time is it?" said the judge to Joey when they met
"Five to ten, " said Joey
The judge says, "That's exactly what you get"
Which in turn reminded me of these lines, from one of Joe Strummer's best songs:

The judge said five to ten-but I say double that again
I'm not working for the clampdown
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

According to PLD-ers on here: https://www.facebook.com/dailybrexit/vi ... 673933346/ the "secret prison" where Melanie Shaw is being held is Styal.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

not much of a secret if they found out about it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

He Who Knows wrote:According to PLD-ers on here: https://www.facebook.com/dailybrexit/vi ... 673933346/ the "secret prison" where Melanie Shaw is being held is Styal.
Which if you haven't checked is a long established female prison a few miles outside Manchester.
As to telling what time it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tjHlFPTwVk
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Sure it's not 25 or 6 to 4? That would actually make sense. :whistle:
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

JamesVincent wrote:25 or 6 to 4?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Does_Anyb ... e_It_Is%3F

From their first (& arguably) better album. I went right off them after the third....
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Yeah but you have to admire the amount of imagination that goes into naming their albums.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4